ROBOCOP 1:1 LIFE SIZE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't wanted to create a new thread for that but just wanted to share.

I received a Robocop Auto-9 3D print replica from a prop seller:

The shape and proportions looks pretty acurate. The paint is too much glossy and metallic for my taste. You see too much the little imperfections of the print.
I think i'm gonna spray it in satin black.
I wish i've bought a KSC airsoft when it was under 200, now they are 300 and more.
Anyway it's pretty cool on a stand and does the job!

I apologize, i'm weak... :slap

I promise to myself to stop buying for a while but last time i went to my local retailer i saw something that immediatly catched my eyes. He managed to grab few of the rare KSC Auto-9 Heavy Weight version...:horror
You can imagine that my cool 3D print replica lost immediatly its lust...

It's not the "weird" cap Model Gun ( that seems to provide as much sparks and noise as a vulgar firecracker toy gun and is a mess to load the cartidges) but still the GBB version in Heavy Weight finish.

It's about 150 grams heavier than the standard version and more surprising 250 grams more than the Cap version.

It's delivered in a nice, deep and elegant brown box.

The main difference with the standard is the slide in a metallic material. Its seems that it is a heavy ABS mixed with metal powder than gives a real nice finish and metalic touch. And adds the accurate Beretta engraving on both sides.

I won't teach anyone anything about the huge size in hands. Comapred to my Bruni Beretta M92 F 9mm blank which is a mid size gun, this last is a dwarf compared to the monster Auto-9.

The KSC, although not completly in metal, is heavier than the 92F however full metal.

with a metal compensator it would have been perfection!

Anyway, very pleased this fantastic and so iconic weapon!

Back