Robin Williams RIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I live in the Bay Area and have heard such great stories of people that had great encounters with him. I also heard that he was an avid collector of 1/6 figures and toys in general as he frequented the 1/6 collector store out here.

Re: Robin Williams Dead.

The man could be funny at anytime and could act with the best of em even in a dramatic role....I could think of a dozen other guys that I thought this would happen too and a dozen more that I could care less if it happened...but not this guy no way man...IMHO saddest day for Hollywood in a while

One of the greatest comics there ever was, and had a catalog of excellent films. Truly in shock right now, so goddamn sad...

The man could be funny at anytime and could act with the best of em even in a dramatic role....I could think of a dozen other guys that I thought this would happen too and a dozen more that I could care less if it happened...but not this guy no way man...IMHO saddest day for Hollywood in a while

Gandalf: Many that live deserve death. Some that die deserve life. Can you give it to them, Frodo? Do not be too eager to deal out death in judgment. Even the very wise cannot see all ends.

image.jpg

They say he's dead, but I still have my Doubtfires...

Damn. I was lucky enough to meet him once and couldn't believe he took the time to stop for a second. Really nice guy and an insane talent. He'll be well and truly missed.

I've watched a couple times recently, I was in love with it when I was a kid.

The Birdcage. No matter the opinion on it, he's funny as hell in it.

Good Morning Vietnam. Needs no explaining.

Death to Smoochy ONLY for Williams. "I'm Rainbow ****ing Randolph!" :rotfl

Wow... such a loss...
Robin Williams was such a great actor, very gifted, funny and one of the few that really had a wide range to portray touching, funny and even scary characters.
Though there are several great movies of his, I particularly liked a lot these:
- Mrs. Doubtfire
- Hook
- What Dreams May Come (Beautiful film and really powerful)
- Bicentennial Man
- One Hour Photo (really creepy character)

And the list can go on...
But for me, as a 5 year old kid who saw him on the big screen and was wowed by his amazing charisma, he'll always be Popeye...

R.I.P. Robin Williams...:monkey2

Back