Statue Robin Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 100% in once the ES is announced. Any speculation there? They've announced a few PFs recently with more realistic edition sizes. Cyclops and Hawkgirl at least. I'm hoping this will be a reasonable ES as well.

Price is a little steep but not overly, I just find it a shame that they had to compromise the look for the sake of making two different Robins. It's neither Tim nor damian as a result. Could be worse, could be better

Honestly I didn't think this would be anything less than $500. Pricey, yes but I would like to get Robin so I'll probably order.

Me to, probably the only comic based Robin we'll get for quite a while.

Hopefully they have a Nightwing on the way maybe to show at SDCC.

Me to, probably the only comic based Robin we'll get for quite a while.

Hopefully they have a Nightwing on the way maybe to show at SDCC.

Have to support this effort. Not my favored Robin but likely to be the only one at least for a while. And I have been waiting forever to add a Robin to my PF collection.

Price is a little steep but not overly, I just find it a shame that they had to compromise the look for the sake of making two different Robins. It's neither Tim nor damian as a result. Could be worse, could be better

I ordered the XM Samurai Robin and I am acting as if he is "Damian". I am going to order this SSC one and use the "Tim" switchouts. Best of both worlds (although my wallet is lighter). :)

hpjbNqQpM3ehq7Vq9

Doesnt look like the young damian to me.. ��

Now I kinda agree with others. The costume should be more like Damien's costume ...black pants with green boots, etc. I like the Damien portrait more than the other one.

Yea, could very well be the only one.

I like it, tho. Leaning on getting it. Just a matter of when.

I don't think the pose did him any favors either. It's a great statue nonetheless, but does leave some blank space in the detolf. I will probably figure out a way to elevate the base to give it more height.

Back