Statue Robin Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is pretty cool set especially when you basically get 2 Robins in ones. Though I would like a Dck Greyson Robin this is still a nice change of pace than the usual repeat characters.

Last edited:
This looks small to pair with the original bats PF. Why wouldn?t they make one that pairs well with that one?

Finally, someone said it. I thought it would have been one of the first comments. I have been waiting years for a Robin PF to display with the original Batman and then we get this. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just not what a lot people wanted. The action pose of this PF will not look right next to Batman.

This looks small to pair with the original bats PF. Why wouldn?t they make one that pairs well with that one?

Finally, someone said it. I thought it would have been one of the first comments. I have been waiting years for a Robin PF to display with the original Batman and then we get this. I'm not saying it's bad, it's just not what a lot people wanted. The action pose of this PF will not look right next to Batman.

I wouldn't expect Sideshow to produce a Robin to go with the original Batman PF. I'd expect them to come out with one to match the more recent PF.

Well another Batman coming then o pair with this robin haha

I wouldn't expect Sideshow to produce a Robin to go with the original Batman PF. I'd expect them to come out with one to match the more recent PF.

Exactly, their older pieces are being replaced by the new anyway

Sideshow Live talking about Robin right now. Looks like we have a Tim and Damian head. Collectors edition includes both heads, exclusive includes katana

Screenshot-2020-01-08-Geek-Headlines-Robin-Premium-Format-Figur.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-01-08 Geek Headlines, Robin Premium Format Figure Sideshow Live (2).jpg
    Screenshot_2020-01-08 Geek Headlines, Robin Premium Format Figure Sideshow Live (2).jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 75
I think'll it'll look good with my Batman PF that most people disliked.

Which coincidentally is currently at the top of the list for best selling PF's...(I have no idea how accurate that is....)

I think'll it'll look good with my Batman PF that most people disliked.

Which coincidentally is currently at the top of the list for best selling PF's...(I have no idea how accurate that is....)

To be honest I think that would look pretty cool, they both have a dark tone and it will add something to both pieces

Exactly, their older pieces are being replaced by the new anyway

So now I'm curious to see how this Robin PF looks next to the recent Batman PF.

The recent Batman PF looks pretty big ...only because they decided to sculpt him wearing an exo-suit. Wish they had the Robin PF next to the Batman PF on SideShow Live.

^^Nice, one thing I like is both have fabric capes. Bases are clearly different but they pair up pretty well. At one point I was thinking I'll end up with the modern variant with a classic Robin, but this will work for me.

So now I'm curious to see how this Robin PF looks next to the recent Batman PF.

The recent Batman PF looks pretty big ...only because they decided to sculpt him wearing an exo-suit. Wish they had the Robin PF next to the Batman PF on SideShow Live.

Scale should be fine, for Damien at least. The one thing about the newer batman is that it's not oversized compared to other quarter scales

Quick and dirty photoshop

View attachment 475412

Works for me

He'll go really well with Batgirl, similar dynamic poses. I'm still trying to find the right Batman having ruled out both PF's. I'm worried the N52 Prime 1 base will be to big so currently looking at customs or just wait for the next Batman PF. :confused:

Quick and dirty photoshop

View attachment 475412

This doesn't look too bad BUT the striking difference is how armored up Batman is while Robin (who Batman is mentoring) is running around in simple tights. Nice job, Bruce :)

I have the Modern Batman and I think they will look better together (although the size difference may be more noticeable). if someone could do a mockup of that, I'd appreciate it.

I think the figures look pretty good together, but the bases don't make a lot of sense. What is a broken wood floor with drums of chemicals doing in a graveyard???

Robin and Batgirl compliment each other nicely though.

This doesn't look too bad BUT the striking difference is how armored up Batman is while Robin (who Batman is mentoring) is running around in simple tights. Nice job, Bruce :)

I thought about that too, but the suit Robin is wearing definitely looks more "up to date" than a more classic look. I wouldn't think Robin wouldn't be wearing an exo-suit flying all over the place.

I still like they way they look together despite the base differences.

Last edited:
Back