Statue Robin Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys read comics? :lol

That is 100% Tim Drake Robin Suit. How is there any debate? They even use his comic font to advertise this. This is a Tim Drake PF with swap out Damian parts.

Damian never wore that. Not even close to his Rebirth/New 52/Morrison suits. I don’t understand the point to even include the swappable parts because that suit is not his.

I rather have a completely new Damian Wayne PF. Nonetheless, really excited about this.

At least it’s coming with the hood to make it more like Damien’s.

Seems the standard or designed look is for Damian. The swap out Tim parts are more of a bonus or afterthought. The slice in the barrel would suggest a sword went through it, not a staff. Odd to go with either of them before Grayson as Robin.

Don't think a Grayson Robin would work at all with this line. A Nightwing is probably on the way so two Grayson's wouldn't make sense.

When was **** last Robin in the comics? I just think of him as Nightwing now.

Don't think a Grayson Robin would work at all with this line. A Nightwing is probably on the way so two Grayson's wouldn't make sense.

Not counting flashbacks/retelling of origins... He was last Robin in the early 80s. Like 82/83? Jason debuted in 83/84. Died in 88. Then Tim debuted in 89. Then Damian in 06.

Not counting flashbacks/retelling of origins... He was last Robin in the early 80s. Like 82/83? Jason debuted in 83/84. Died in 88. Then Tim debuted in 89. Then Damian in 06.

Wow, longer than I thought!

That is 100% Tim Drake Robin Suit. How is there any debate? They even use his comic font to advertise this. This is a Tim Drake PF with swap out Damian parts.

Damian never wore that. Not even close to his Rebirth/New 52/Morrison suits. I don’t understand the point to even include the swappable parts because that suit is not his.

I rather have a completely new Damian Wayne PF. Nonetheless, really excited about this.

It is a bit of a mixture of the two as sideshow like to mix and match styles. To me he looks more like Damien physically

Agreed, we need a Nightwing now

It is a bit of a mixture of the two as sideshow like to mix and match styles. To me he looks more like Damien physically

Agreed, we need a Nightwing now

Only the swappable parts... head, cape, and katana are Damian’s. The entire suit is based on Tim. Damian never wore sleeves or green trunks. The Robin logo is Tim’s too.

Definitely Tim with swap out parts for Damian.

Neat idea so collectors can display either character but the costume is Tim.

I'll wait to see the price before committing.

Do you guys read comics? [emoji38]

Damian never wore that. Not even close to his Rebirth/New 52/Morrison suits. I don?t understand the point to even include the swappable parts because that suit is not his.

I see a resemblance. The photo is from the Damien wiki page.

Either way it looks pretty good.
791508f2082cda1cc390a1e7aa55c9fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Unless you get really OCD about 100% accuracy it will work very well for both Tim and Damien. Damien is my favourite Robin so that's probably how I'll display him but will see how I feel about both looks in hand.

I see a resemblance. The photo is from the Damien wiki page.

Either way it looks pretty good.
791508f2082cda1cc390a1e7aa55c9fc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Wrong colored boots. Wrong colored pants. Wrong shirt. Wrong Robin logo. Completely different outfits. Only things similar are the head and cape.

It looks damn good for Tim Drake. Unusable for me for Damian.

Wrong colored boots. Wrong colored pants. Wrong shirt. Wrong Robin logo. Completely different outfits. Only things similar are the head and cape.

A lot of collectors aren’t up to date, as many probably haven’t read any ‘recent’ comics in decades.

I myself stopped around 2010 or possibly even earlier and only just recently got back into the game by purchasing Omnibuses (I blame GemMint and his YouTube channel). Because of the Marvel unlimited app it was much easier to stay in the loop with Marvel, but DC was just impossible for me.

I think I first became aware of Damien Wayne because of the animated movie.

You might be waiting a long time for a 'proper' damian premium format then

You might be waiting a long time for a 'proper' damian premium format then

Probably will never be made. Although Prime 1 made a pretty great 1/3rd Super Sons statue of Damian and Jon Kent. Nonetheless, I’m surprised we even got this one, which I am really happy about. Tim Drake was my childhood Robin.

I want to see some more Bat Family pieces now... Nightwing, Red Hood, another Batman.

Damian never wore that. Not even close to his Rebirth/New 52/Morrison suits. I don?t understand the point to even include the swappable parts because that suit is not his.

Sorry, that's not 100% Tim Drake Robin suit (but definitely not Damian's). Though it's closest to Tim's suit, Tim Drake Robin wears TABI BOOTS. This PF doesn't and I wish Sideshow didn't change that as it's one of the smaller details from Neal Adams' design that I really love :)

Anyway, Happy New Year, everyone :wave

Sorry, that's not 100% Tim Drake Robin suit (but definitely not Damian's). Though it's closest to Tim's suit, Tim Drake Robin wears TABI BOOTS. This PF doesn't and I wish Sideshow didn't change that as it's one of the smaller details from Neal Adams' design that I really love :)

Anyway, Happy New Year, everyone :wave

Yep, as I said it's a mish mash, my fave drake Robin is the chuck Dixon era and he doesn't look like that

I like this statue, truly! But without a 1/4 scale Batman to go with ...man, for now it's a maybe.

Damian, Tim or Hybrid, all that matters to me is that it?s a Robin. Is there a pic showing it displayed with other Bat Family statues? I?d like to see it with Batman, which I never bought. I have the first Batgirl PF, but the new one is kind of a chicken pose. Need Nightwing and Red Hood.

Back