Roberto's Original Trilogy STAR WARS Toy Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a lot of fun to look at all the pics of your collection, in particular all the custom boxes. You've put a lot of work into your collection and the results are fantastic! Thanks for sharing.

By the way, any pics of the 5 foot+ Jabba Sailbarge?

:horror :horror :horror

:clap :clap :clap

I don't even know what to say...where to start....just wow!

This might be the greatest thing Star Wars that I've seen since the original trilogy, it's THAT great!

That Sandcrawler is absolutely EPIC! The guy that you commissioned it from...what does he do in life? I truly hope it's building toys as he has a gift!

Absolutely FANTASTIC....thanks so much for sharing!

great setup

SandcrawlerTable.jpg

Freaking sweet Star Wars collection. That Sandcrawler is AMAZING.

By the way, any pics of the 5 foot+ Jabba Sailbarge?

Unfortunately, life (and the all-too-real recession) put a temporary hold on my plans to have the Jabba Sail Barge built.

I still have it in my sights, though. That barge is so choice, and as soon as I'm able, I'm having it built to accompany the Sandcrawler!

That baby is nearly 6 feet long and 2 feet high I just gotta have one!

Take a look at the craftsmanship:

Pictured here with one of the South American builders:

20060326102bgft4.jpg

This thing has a fully detailed top deck with trap doors rotating deck gun and a fully detailed interior for Jabba and all of his minions...

20060326116bguc8.jpg

20060326107bgmn2.jpg

I just gotta come up with the 3 grand or so, and I'll have one just like it! :)

Can't wait!

In the meantime... it's been a busy collecting year with plenty of new goodies added to the collection: :)

The Imperial Army continues to grow. I hit 500 Imperial Stormtroopers at some point in 2009.

DSC01340.jpg

DSC01341.jpg

DSC01343.jpg

DSC01346.jpg

DSC01345.jpg

Vintage Kenner Death Star Space Stations make an AWESOME Super-playset when you assemble a few of them together in a BIG semi-circle!!
The top floor looks especially cool with all the Laser Cannons side by side!!

DSC01339.jpg

"Main Characters" (non army-builders OR characters not Imperial or Rebel affiliated) are stored in Vintage Kenner vinyl cases of their corresponding films: At the moment about 8 vinyl cases (for each OT film) are full of main characters.

A NEW HOPE

DSC01360.jpg

DSC01373.jpg

Custom Uncle Owen Lars
UncleOwen.jpg

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK

DSC01362.jpg

Custom Bespin Han Solo
BespinHan.jpg

Custom Hoth Han Solo
DSC01369.jpg

DSC01370.jpg

RETURN OF THE JEDI

DSC01371.jpg

DSC01375.jpg

The new Gammorrean Guards are AWESOME!! 13 so far.

DSC01372.jpg

DSC01336.jpg

TIE BOMBER squadron.

DSC01334.jpg

4 AT-ST "Scout Walkers" Ready to blast Ewoks on Endor!!

DSC01351.jpg

DSC01350.jpg

DSC01349.jpg

DSC01352.jpg

DSC01379.jpg

The first truly GREAT Big vehicle produced by Hasbro for their STAR WARS line! The one and only MILLENNIUM FALCON.
DSC01353.jpg

My bedroom the morning after Christmas. I absolutely ADORE Hasbro's new 2010 HUGE AT-ATs! ;D

AT-ATFleet.jpg

My latest 3-3/4 inch scale custom action figure creation (nearing completion): Building a Better Boba Fett

customBobaright.jpg

WOW! is this what Star Wars AF Heaven looks like, I have only heard and felt tremors in the Force about such a place; DarkLord, Congrats

Back