Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW GAMBIT PF EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM H

Very nice idea, and with the changes you plan on doing I'm sure it will look even better.

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW GAMBIT PF EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM H

That looks incredible! Wow!

Thanks for the kind words bro! :hi5:

Very nice idea, and with the changes you plan on doing I'm sure it will look even better.

Thanks my friend :) Yea, as with most things there's always room for improvement so i'm sure it'll killer in the end

Not a statue fan but that one is dope!

Appreciate the kind comments bro...thanks! :hi5:

Re: Quick pics of my T-800 Display

b9d0b3443c80ce512e0ceb8b8c4d2b50.jpg

b3a48b17810c63e36d35a2513186c784.jpg

d0b45b0ad2021d6fe873bbfddfa3ba7f.jpg

40b6af0a25a264af9114a5222cd92058.jpg

This is just badass Andy! :love can't wait to see the finished piece :clap

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 1/4 SCALE CUSTOM SILVER SURFER STATUE

Hey everyone, well 2017 has been amazing so far on the statue front! Getting the XM Ghost Rider in the first week of January, then securing the final grail piece in my collection (the Sideshow Grey Hulk vs Spidey Diorama) which arrived safe and sound a few weeks ago...and now this awesome custom 1/4 scale Silver Surfer Statue has landed at my door and i have to say that this incredible sculpt is simply a work of art!

So this was a private commission which i found out about sometime back in 2015 and i knew at that time that i'd be extremely lucky to even be on a waitlist for it, let alone actually ordering one as there were only 45 places available. So it turned out that i did miss out when the pre order went up in early 2016 and i gotta say that it was one of the only times i've ever been gutted to have missed out on a statue. This Surfer really stole my heart...i loved everything about the sculpt and the dynamic pose...everything!

Anyway, so as luck has it, late 2016 i was told of an exclusive version of this very Surfer of which only 7 were going to be made!! :horror :thud: and low and behold, i was given the opportunity to own one! I was literally on cloud 9 and couldn't be more happier!!! So for those wanting to know the difference was between the original 45 and the exclusive 7, well the 45 had a solid cosmic trail whereas the exclusive had a transparent trail allowing you to fit a light source inside to give it an awesome effect! To be fair, either version wouldve made me happy but now that i have the transparent trail, i wouldnt change it for the world!

All that's left now is to get my Surfer chromed up which will be this weekend and then i'll post up the completed result...for now, here are the pics of the unpainted custom Surfer Statue! :)

ce6ac4686e8cccedc80341fa2d9f4de6.jpg

aa1ab27c256b82501497006685840f88.jpg

and here are some size comparisons along side my chromed Surfer Comiquette by Sideshow Collectibles

e73e871a22c4e7fc808f0e131d73b656.jpg

f9273915584d50bed66dd57dee285da2.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 1/4 SCALE CUSTOM SILVER SURFER STATUE

Wow congrats Andy! That ice looks beautiful! I showed my 6 yo daughter, who doesn't know the character, and she said "look he's surfing on a grape juice wave" lol.

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' 1/4 SCALE CUSTOM SILVER SURFER STATUE

Wow congrats Andy! That ice looks beautiful! I showed my 6 yo daughter, who doesn't know the character, and she said "look he's surfing on a grape juice wave" lol.

:lol It's Silver Surfer not Iceman! That's the cosmic trail that's lit up like grape juice :lol :lol

Thanks Alex! :hi5:

:lol It's Silver Surfer not Iceman! That's the cosmic trail that's lit up like grape juice :lol :lol

Thanks Alex! :hi5:

lol I know bro just typed it out without thinking haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent updates, as always!

Wow!! :thud: I love that custom surfer sooooo much! Can't wait to see it all kitted out Andy and Congratz again bro :clap

Thanks my friend :) The custom surfer is definately one piece that i wanted since the first time i saw it...shouldnt be too long until i have it back from the chromers :)

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' XM STUDIOS PUNISHER STATUE

Forgot to add some pics of a recent addition to the collection...here are some pics of XM Studios awesome 1/4 scale Punisher Statue!

0ba7b47d6c1ee0c9b5867daed3ec92d4.jpg

458f7abb23e37c5f294155ed564b2399.jpg

b180e796d8a0dd42e32a59f4941e129b.jpg

24641029f0889940a87ff043a5a2ee9e.jpg

This piece turned out really great...so much so that i actually prefer it over the original Sideshow Comiquette - then again, had the Comiquette been 1/4 scale then maybe it would be a different story. Nonetheless, the original concept of Punisher on the Motorcycle is definately a break from the normal standing museum pose so for that reason i think it takes over from all other Punisher collectibles :)

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' XM STUDIOS PUNISHER STATUE

I agree. Very cool with the bike.

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' XM STUDIOS PUNISHER STATUE

Nice one, Andy! That looks fantastic.

Back