Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SS IRON MAN COMIQUETTES AND BUST DISPLAY

So as a massive Sideshow OG collector, i tend not to want to sell anything relating to the old school Sideshow era...but i was very tempted to let go of both my Iron Man (Original and Stealth) Comiquettes to raise some funds for new incoming pieces...

...and then after looking back at the pics i took...i just couldnt let them go! :gah: :lol:

01f280871bfc9336a10f966673b661fc.jpg

eb18d526e316bfe666f6d7fb4fc2afde.jpg

80cc06cf275a02cfdf5a97afa975242e.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SS IRON MAN COMIQUETTES AND BUST DISP

Very great update my friend ;)

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SS IRON MAN COMIQUETTES AND BUST DISP

I know the feeling. I have a couple things I think about listing but as soon as I take pics to post, I end up liking it again and not selling it. lol

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SS IRON MAN COMIQUETTES AND BUST DIS

Andy you hoarder you!!! HA! You just wanted to free up some room mister, you don't need funds. You are quite comfortable now.

So as a massive Sideshow OG collector, i tend not to want to sell anything relating to the old school Sideshow era...but i was very tempted to let go of both my Iron Man (Original and Stealth) Comiquettes to raise some funds for new incoming pieces...

...and then after looking back at the pics i took...i just couldnt let them go! :gah: :lol:

01f280871bfc9336a10f966673b661fc.jpg

eb18d526e316bfe666f6d7fb4fc2afde.jpg

80cc06cf275a02cfdf5a97afa975242e.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SS IRON MAN COMIQUETTES AND BUST DIS

Very great update my friend ;)

Thanks Robert :hi5:

I know the feeling. I have a couple things I think about listing but as soon as I take pics to post, I end up liking it again and not selling it. lol

:lol :lol its always the way Alex...at least i can tell the wife i tried LOL!!!

Andy you hoarder you!!! HA! You just wanted to free up some room mister, you don't need funds. You are quite comfortable now.

:lol Trust me Gary, when you see what i've got still to come, you'll know why i need funds lol! I wish i was comfortable...truth is, ive had to sell a number of pieces now just to keep up with todays statue prices...and also to pay off my XM Hulkbuster and XM Optimus Prime! :lol

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' XM STUDIOS COMIC BLACK PANTHER STATU

Thanks for sharing as always! love the IG page too!

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' XM STUDIOS COMIC BLACK PANTHER STATU

Thanks for sharing as always! love the IG page too!

Thanks fore the support and kind words brother :hi5: The IG page is always updated before this thread is so Instagram is def the best place to catch all my latest acquisitions :)

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' XM STUDIOS COMIC BLACK PANTHER STATUE

Without doubt, for me, the new Black Panther is one of the best statues to have come out of XM Studios! Beautifully sculpted, lots of detail on both BP and the base itself and a super paint application to boot! Big congrats to all that have this awesome piece in their collection! :)

5c8c0933fe0dc202d83a650eadbe6a3a.jpg

070bd9481a9b04ca201c2c97f75b8481.jpg

6ced6a34bd59e3d5caf0ee9dec9ff73f.jpg

8c801a2a8b653f4ccfa4ea168d0b079a.jpg

c39bae2cf9b782ecf25425b3458c9ea9.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' XM STUDIOS COMIC 1/4 BLACK PANTHER ST

Big congrats my friend!

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' XM STUDIOS COMIC 1/4 CABLE STATUE

I agree with you, that Black Panther statue is amazing! Congrats!

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' XM STUDIOS COMIC 1/4 CABLE STATUE

Great XM pieces. They will look stunning together!

I agree with you, that Black Panther statue is amazing! Congrats!

Thanks Alex :hi5: so much so that i sold my Sideshow Black Panther PF :( XM's version is just far superior in my opinion

Great XM pieces. They will look stunning together!

Thanks Kevin! :)

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' XM STUDIOS COMIC 1/4 CABLE STATUE

I'm sure you've seen plenty of pics of XM Studios Cable and read a ton of reviews already! In regards to the sculpt, the execution is perfect albeit a strange choice of the Sentinal part of the body left a lot of collectors wondering what part of the Sentinel it came from, including me! :lol Ideally i would've loved the hand, head or a foot but hey ho. I'd also wouldve liked slighty more vibrant paint apps on the Sentinel part like we've seen previous on pieces such as the XM Magneto, Wolverine and Phoenix. The paint apps on the Cable base just looked a little flat imo.

Nevertheless, all in all i do think its a quality piece. Is it one of XM Studios best? Not for me :( and the price drop on what i've seen on some of the Cables that are for sale recently would probably prove that this piece was definately released on a wave of hype which has now slowly begun to fade away.

be567c858a82781c69464a32a2a44311.jpg

8cf534c0fa48fcaff201ca0e4836eb5e.jpg

dac9c3ce326753532c302a4a623575b4.jpg

c63fef9ce8fca6ed8680cd607886f23d.jpg

748e0cea746a396908f2f0fb065c04ac.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' XM STUDIOS COMIC 1/4 CABLE STATUE

Just an AWESOME acquisition my friend, i like this representation of the Cable!

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' XM STUDIOS COMIC 1/4 CABLE STATUE

Congrats! Cable was always my favorite as a kid because it was the first figure I got.

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' A GLANCE AT SOME OF MY XM STUDIO STAT

Hi Andy, amazing collection. Would you mind telling me where you got the custom thanos pieces from? I've been looking for different potties and gauntlet. Thanks.

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' A GLANCE AT SOME OF MY XM STUDIO STAT

Just an AWESOME acquisition my friend, i like this representation of the Cable!

Thanks my friend :hi5:

Congrats! Cable was always my favorite as a kid because it was the first figure I got.

Thanks Alex! Yea, hopefully we'll get to see a whole lot more of Cable in the next movie installment of Deadpool! :)

Hi Andy, amazing collection. Would you mind telling me where you got the custom thanos pieces from? I've been looking for different potties and gauntlet. Thanks.

Thanks for the kind words buddy :hi5: I'll send you over the details via PM :)

Thanks I appreciate it.

Back