Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' NEW SIDESHOW SPIDEY PF

SS did a great job on the dynamic pose for this one. Love it. Glad you have him

Congrats! I too sold mine only after weeks of owning it to go back out and purchase another one months and months later. Now that I have him he's one of my favorite pieces I own

Love this pic Andy! :love and that repaint really pops too, big Congratz on getting him back :)

Thanks for the kind words buddy :)

Spidey looks great Andy! He's my favorite Marvel character, mainly because of how much I love the Tobey Maguire movies tbo, but I read the comics too.

Thanks Alex! :hi5 Yea, have to say that Toby has been my favourite Spidey in the movie series so far (despite not being a huge fan of the 3rd movie) :( ...never really got into Andrew Garfield but definately looking forward to the new 'Homecoming' movie later next year! :)

SS did a great job on the dynamic pose for this one. Love it. Glad you have him

Thanks Dave :) Yea, Sideshow pulled out a great pose for Spidey...so just had to get it back :)

Congrats! I too sold mine only after weeks of owning it to go back out and purchase another one months and months later. Now that I have him he's one of my favorite pieces I own

Massive congrats my friend on your re-acquisition :) I guess we were pretty much in the same boat :lol :hi5:

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SS SUPERMAN PREMIUM FORMAT + CUSTOM

Happy New Year Everyone! Here's to an awesome 2017 in the world of collecting! :)

94746807528f84f3c47ef2de276d8ddf.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SS SUPERMAN PREMIUM FORMAT + CUSTOM

Awesome Spidey pics. If the LED light can change to an orange ember, that'd look hot, almost like a real explosion. :yess:

Happy New year Andy! Looking forward to both of our 2017 updates!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome Spidey pics. If the LED light can change to an orange ember, that'd look hot, almost like a real explosion. :yess:

Thanks bro! :) I can remember if i have an orange colour? Would be cool though, especially as my XM Ghost Rider will be shipping shortly :)

Happy New year Andy! Looking forward to both of our 2017 updates!

Happy New Yea Alex! All the best for 2017 bro! :)

Happy new Andy. Long time since a made a peak in your collection. Great new aquisitions you've got there

Happy new Andy. Long time since a made a peak in your collection. Great new aquisitions you've got there

Happy New Year buddy! Been such a long time lol Thanks for the kind words :) As you can see, i'm still collecting crazier than ever :lol

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SS SUPERMAN PREMIUM FORMAT + CUSTOM CAPE

What a way to start the year than to get one of the best statues of 2016! It's the 1/4 Scale XM Studios Ghost Rider! Most certainly one of the most jaw dropping pieces i've seen in recent times, purely for the fact that we hardly see something quite this big in 1/4 scale and also with the addition of a motorcycle too! :thud: It really is a fantastic design concept and the sculpt has been executed to a 'T'! Another epic home run by XM Studios :clap

64ccc966ed0a3ff9cf06b31f61846a59.jpg

95b17f4cbef4e039b14b8b7031cf53c7.jpg

e9cc50a8bb2d4348205a1ac22f6f418d.jpg

385e6006090865eeb446446caf929791.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' XM STUDIOS 1/4 SCALE GHOST RIDER STAT

That thing is insane! Great pics as always. Congrats Andy!

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' XM STUDIOS 1/4 SCALE GHOST RIDER STAT

Incredible! A big congratulations, Andy!

Looks totally awesome. Crazy detailing.

That thing is insane! Great pics as always. Congrats Andy!

Thanks Alex :) Yea, its a crazy piece for sure...did'nt expect it to be that big! (That's what she said!) :lol

Incredible! A big congratulations, Andy!

Thanks bro! Great to hear from you as always :hi5:

Looks totally awesome. Crazy detailing.

Hey Matt, thanks buddy :) checked out your latest updates on Youtube...loving it mate! :clap

So much detail in that statue. Nice!

Re: Quick pics of my T-800 Display

Here's a little update on a little project myself and a friend of mine have been working on. It's a custom Gambit hand for the Sideshow OG Premium Format and we're really excited to get this ready for release to the general public in approx 2-3 months time.

As big fans of the character and of course, the statue itself, we wanted to vamp it up a little with the addition of new designed hand which has Gambit throwing the 4 card aces with the cool effect of a cosmic trail surrounding the cards! So far we are in the initial stages of design....what you see in the pics is only a prototype and is currently undergoing some design changes and tweaking - but you get an idea of how its going to look...(the final completed cosmic trail effect will also be in colour - we're thinking a pink fuschia which will also be transparent so that its not a solid block colour).

Definately like the way things are shaping up on this project and i'll certainly update this thread once i have more news :)

Current tweaks were looking to have changed based on this prototype is:

* Changing the cards to have one of each Ace (Spade, Club, Heart, Diamond)
* Bringing the last card further upwards towards the 3rd card as we feel its a little too low to the ground
* Having the Cosmic trail with added transparent colour

b9d0b3443c80ce512e0ceb8b8c4d2b50.jpg

b3a48b17810c63e36d35a2513186c784.jpg

d0b45b0ad2021d6fe873bbfddfa3ba7f.jpg

40b6af0a25a264af9114a5222cd92058.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW GAMBIT PF EXCLUSIVE CUSTOM H

That looks incredible! Wow!

Back