Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' THE ECC AVENGERS MOVIE HULK 1:3 STAT

That looks epic bro!!:clap:clap:clap

Really appreciate the kind words bro :hi5:

No I was woundering what lights you use for all your bases they look like little led lights

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Gotcha' ;) okay those lights can be founds pretty easily on places like Amazon or eBay and you need to search for LED Ropes. Hope that helps buddy

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' THE ECC AVENGERS MOVIE HULK 1:3 STAT

Really appreciate the kind words bro :hi5:

Gotcha' ;) okay those lights can be founds pretty easily on places like Amazon or eBay and you need to search for LED Ropes. Hope that helps buddy
Thank you sir.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM DOOM ON THRONE PF EX DISPLAY

7f8385169de70bf0c9e0fd1c8d93abcb.jpg

bfeb085b1664e1a6880d53d2dee26a29.jpg

Just so frikkin' epic Andy :horror and Drum18 stole my thunder in his reply below :lol

Only Andy can make a Grail, Grailer! :lol

:goodpost: :clap

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' THE ECC AVENGERS MOVIE HULK 1:3 STATUE

Finally managed to tear myself away from work and now i can update my thread with probably my most anticipated piece of this year! He's BIG, he's ANGRY, he's GREEN and he's now become probably my most favourite piece in my collection! :horror It's definately one of those occasions in all my days as a statue collector where it becomes very difficult to describe the feelings of unboxing this statue or how you feel when you finally have the piece on display and you kick off your shoes, sit back and just take it all in!

Safe to say that as a massive fan of the Avengers movie Hulk, pre ordering this 1:3 Scale ECC Hulk was never a question. Infact, i pre ordered it last year when on holiday!!! :lol (That's dedication for you!) I even listed my Sideshow Hulk Maquette for sale as soon as i got back too and now i can safely say that i have the ultimate movie Hulk in my collection!

Since i started out in this hobby (which is nearly 4 years now) i've always said that i wanted to own my very own Cinemaquette lol As everything i've heard from these collectibles has been pretty much positive and that are literally the creme de la creme pieces in the statue world....with a huge price tag to match! Well this Hulk most certainly ticks all the boxes...its huge, the level of detail in both the Hulk and the base is rediculous! It looks like i've got a chunk of road and tarmac just plonked in my living room! :lol

The Hair, pants and price were all a massive talking point with this piece and despite seeing some whacky hairstyles from some of the first inhand pics, it still didn't put me off. At the end of the day, the pants are exactly how they are in the movie so you can't really blame ECC for that...and as for the hair, well that arguement will continue to run and run but i managed to style it with no problems and the fact its real hair just adds to the whole realism of this incredible piece!

I'm absolutely blown away by it and as i said at the beginning, its immediately become my favourite piece in my collection! Just so much presence which is something that is so important to me when buying new statues and its ability to turn heads or shock passers by when they first set eyes on it! Infact, its one of those moments when you get a statue in thats so amazing that it makes you want to sell half the stuff in your collection cos there's little few pieces that can match up to it (in my opinion of course) :)

So with all that said, here are the pics! Enjoy :)

7ad80fe072e7f8677647dc13a3c31249.jpg

e3cf9a3a54e6cc9336c2909ddb77fe45.jpg

236d78627b757925e6374e07d4069ee5.jpg

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' THE ECC AVENGERS MOVIE HULK 1:3 STATUE

...and as a finishing touch...i had to add the little guy to the base! :lol :lol

1dfc3483a2848aab1d64eccf0af98a96.jpg

b3c0e34867890615f228e04d7e64749f.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' THE ECC AVENGERS MOVIE HULK 1:3 STATU

GEeeeeezzzzz!!!
Having in my collection both Iron Studios Iron man & Capt gives me the proper idea of HOW BIG THIS THING IS!!!!!!

This alone needs its own room!!! This is a non-sense!!!!
The détails on this piece are amazing! The base!!!! And the little guy is a nice touch! :p

CONGRATS!!!!

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' THE ECC AVENGERS MOVIE HULK 1:3 STATU

Seen this in person and know how awesome this figure is. COngrats, buddy.

That Hulk is phenomenal! My only issue is the paints, but that is an issue with the film itself. Also weird to see the wig/hair on hulk. Just so used to sculpted hair at this point.

Not only the best hulk but one of the finest statues ever made. Love ant man on the base. Insane piece. congrats buddy :D

Congrats Andy! Excellent piece.

That is INSIDESHOWFREAKINBELIEVABLE!!!! Love it mate. Great idea with Cap and IM they go perfectly with it IMO. Feel free to post more pics! :wink1:

83462235.gif

340443224.gif

Nice! What scale is this? This is true hulk of size next to the reg SS pf! Congrats!

Holy moley is that huge! :panic::panic::panic:

Very cool and Congrats! :duff

:lol You should see it in person Mark! It's literally a beast of a piece....thanks bro! :)

GEeeeeezzzzz!!!
Having in my collection both Iron Studios Iron man & Capt gives me the proper idea of HOW BIG THIS THING IS!!!!!!

This alone needs its own room!!! This is a non-sense!!!!
The détails on this piece are amazing! The base!!!! And the little guy is a nice touch! :p

CONGRATS!!!!

Hey Marc, thanks for the kind words bro. Yea, the fact that the IS Cap and IM are a larger 1/4 scale size really is a bonus as it kinda ties in with Hulks 1/3 scale...and i much prefer Hulk to be bigger than the other members from the Avengers :)

You're always making me want to start collecting Marvel Andy...damn you!!! :)

You're always making me want to start collecting Marvel Andy...damn you!!! :)

:mwaha you know you want to! :lol Thanks Alex :hi5:

Seen this in person and know how awesome this figure is. COngrats, buddy.

Thanks for the kind words bro :hi5:

Not only the best hulk but one of the finest statues ever made. Love ant man on the base. Insane piece. congrats buddy :D

Thanks for the kind words Matt :) really appreciate it buddy :hi5:

That Hulk is phenomenal! My only issue is the paints, but that is an issue with the film itself. Also weird to see the wig/hair on hulk. Just so used to sculpted hair at this point.

Yea buddy, the hair issue was something i was also sceptical about whilst i was waiting for mine and at one point i almost cancelled :eek: but needless to say i stuck with it and i'm so happy i did. Whilst the hair has been quite a nuisance to get right, i just added some styling wax to mine and kinda styled it out...now i actually think it would look weird having sculpted hair! :lol funny how things work out :)

Congrats Andy! Excellent piece.

Thanks Yoga :hi5:

Back