Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' XM STUDIOS BLACK BOLT / PAGE 770

I personnally dunno anything about this Black Bolt Inhumans... BUT...
gotta say the presence, the display options and the paint quality on this statue looks INCREDIBLE!!!! Why can't SSC do this same kind of EPIC pose? Him "screaming" (yeah, read he's not a big talker) is just out of this world!!!!

And also considering with their movie coming "soon", pretty sure its value will only rise.

So my friend Andy, your pictures once again prove how beautiful this piece is and I truly hope that you'll find a little spot in your box warehouse that you call home for this piece ;)

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' XM STUDIOS BLACK BOLT / PAGE 770

Congrats!
Looks really great.:clap

Looks really nice buddy :)

Great acquisition Andy and very cool to provide input to IA on their GI line.

That is a phenomenal piece! Feel like I say this all the time to you but...congrats on another amazing piece!

I don't know the character but that is a fantastic statue

It's up there alright. It's incredible in person. Congrats mate.

Thanks buddy :) Yea, definately a piece that has to be seen in the flesh to appreciate the sculpt and dynamism of the pose...how good would you rate him with the other XM's Jay?

I personnally dunno anything about this Black Bolt Inhumans... BUT...
gotta say the presence, the display options and the paint quality on this statue looks INCREDIBLE!!!! Why can't SSC do this same kind of EPIC pose? Him "screaming" (yeah, read he's not a big talker) is just out of this world!!!!

And also considering with their movie coming "soon", pretty sure its value will only rise.

So my friend Andy, your pictures once again prove how beautiful this piece is and I truly hope that you'll find a little spot in your box warehouse that you call home for this piece ;)

It really is refreshing to see this new style of pose Marc...honestly getting a bit tired of the same Sideshow pose of one leg up :( This Black Bolt pose is as awesome as it comes and wait until you see the XM Daredevil and then compare to the Sideshow PF :( no comparison imo....

lol @ box warehouse :lol one piece that definately wont be staying in its box is the ECC Avengers 1:3 Scale Hulk buddy...i'd be insane to spend that much money and keep it hidden away ;)

Congrats!
Looks really great.:clap

Thanks my friend for the kindwords :hi5:

Looks really nice buddy :)

Hey Matt, thanks buddy :)

Great acquisition Andy and very cool to provide input to IA on their GI line.

Hey Yoga, thanks for the kind words buddy :) Yea, totally overwhelmed to be asked personally by IA's top chief and very much looking forward to their G1 line :)

That is a phenomenal piece! Feel like I say this all the time to you but...congrats on another amazing piece!

:lol Thanks buddy...i guess the addiction has well and truly taken over as i have a backlog of about 20 statues which i still need to update this thread with :horror :thud: best way to keep up is to check out my instagram account as that pretty much is upto date ;)

I don't know the character but that is a fantastic statue

I felt the same way Dave...had to google him up before he arrived! :lol Thanks buddy :hi5:

Just saw your Arnie and bike. Awesome display, buddy, congrats. :duff

Wow, yea that was one of my first ever projects i worked on. Sadly had to sell that display to help fund new projects but it will always remain one of my favourite displays i've ever owned :( Thanks for the kind words :)

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC PUNISHER COMIQUETTE w/ CUSTOM GU

Black Bolt looks amazing Andy! Massive congratz pal :)

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC PUNISHER COMIQUETTE w/ CUSTO...

Here is one of the best comic representations of the Punisher that i've seen so far...its the Olivetti inspired 1/5 Scale Punisher Comiquette by Sideshow Collectibles. Whilst some might say the scale is what's preventing this piece from becoming a grail, i still feel that despite the size being smaller than most PF's, you can't take away the level of details that has gone into this sculpt...from his classic black attire down to all the weapons attached to his belt and the awesome expression on the portrait.

With that said, if there was only a small criticism i had with the statue, it would be the same issue that i had with the OG Captain America PF in that it comes with a weird looking right hand pose?!! Almost like the hand was designed to be holding a gun or a grenade but instead has been left empty and just sticks out for me :( So with that in mind, i managed to customise a handgun that fits perfectly in the hand and now looks proper badass! :)

Will this Punisher remain in the number 1 slot despite XM's imminent release of their 1/4 Scale Punisher on Motorcycle Statue? Only time will tell but for now, this piece will undoubtedly be the collectors favourite!

0c61c22d68a10ef44ba1c2b121bd2241.jpg

64713a5695487d5a019a42dfdbd27dd9.jpg

163aa3e6c6125461168a6b793d6c3425.jpg

bda1bab2c7a778d7d07cc30b0f5edd8f.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC PUNISHER COMIQUETTE w/ CUSTOM GUN

Looks really nice buddy , massive congrats :)

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC PUNISHER COMIQUETTE w/ CUSTOM GUN

That's pretty awesome and it looks like it weighs a ton

Nice, one of my favourite statue in my collection to date!!

I can't wait to see what the Punisher on motorbike will look like.

Congrats!
Looks really really awesome!!

This is a very nice piece. Congrats.

Looks really nice buddy , massive congrats :)

Thanks Matt :)

That's pretty awesome and it looks like it weighs a ton

Hey Dave, surprisingly it's not that heavy despite it being a solid 1/5 statue. Thanks bud! :hi5:

Nice, one of my favourite statue in my collection to date!!

I can't wait to see what the Punisher on motorbike will look like.

Thanks buddy :) congrats also on your Punisher Comiquette :hi5: Yea, the XM Punisher is promising to be an awesome statue and i certainly cant wait! Here's a pic of the statue print :) aswell as a glimpse of a second switch out portrait...suspiciously in a Olivetti style ;)

ad5f7ba038e88193f424d6abe24dd5cf.jpg

Congrats!
Looks really really awesome!!

Thanks bro! :)

nice piece Andy :clap

This is a very nice piece. Congrats.

Thanks for the kind words as ever Brian and Yoga :hi5: much appreciated guys!

Back