Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER COMIQUETT

That is a beautiful piece.

I don't know how you stand not displaying everything you own, it would drive me nuts.

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER COMIQUETT

I came

Its a stunning statue throughout but the chrome takes it up several notches. Well worth the repaint :)

Looks really really great!!

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER COMI...

d69c1b37089a8a8deb0cbdd2ad6b1291.jpg

Great updates as ever Andy but that custom chromed Silver Surfer is just the best statue I've ever seen!! :thud: :horror :love

Damn i'm jaleous bout that Silver Surfer :)

That chrome as another advantage Andy. Easily to wipe off those strange whites spots haha ;)

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER COMIQ...

I remember those pics. They were EPIC back then... they still deserve the EPIC today! Such a brilliant (no pun intended) mod, pretty much the BEST Silver Surfer there is!!!

Hey Marc, thanks for the kind words buddy :) I guess until Sideshow or XM release a new 1/4 Scale Silver Surfer statue then this one will probably be held in the highest regard amongst collectors...there's a definate shortage of 1/4 Scale Surfers around at the moment so hoefully that will change once Marvel and Fox decide to go separate ways :(

Very beautiful my friend Andy ;)

Thanks my friend Adam :)

That is a beautiful piece.

I don't know how you stand not displaying everything you own, it would drive me nuts.

Thanks Dave :) and yea, it does drive me nuts in the sense that i can't have the opportunity to display my pieces but i wont give up hope just yet and i still get the nice treat of opening up a new box every week and remind myself what i actually have in my collection :lol :lol

[emoji38] +1

Make that 3 of us! :lol :lol

1864859548a9f28456fdf3993538d84b.jpg

Looks really really great!!

Thanks so much buddy :hi5:

Its a stunning statue throughout but the chrome takes it up several notches. Well worth the repaint :)

Thanks for the great comments Matt :) Yea, the chrome really makes this piece pop, especially when you have lights reflect off it...:)

That pic ^...gross bro. [emoji38]

Great updates as ever Andy but that custom chromed Silver Surfer is just the best statue I've ever seen!! :thud: :horror :love

Thanks buddy :) glad you like it :hi5: it's definately one of my favourite pieces that has been customized...chrome is the way to go with Silver Surfer ;)

Damn i'm jaleous bout that Silver Surfer :)

That chrome as another advantage Andy. Easily to wipe off those strange whites spots haha ;)

Hey Nick, great to hear from you bro :) hope all is well and thanks so much for the great comments :hi5:

Goodstuff, man.

Thanks Michael :)

That pic ^...gross bro. [emoji38]

:lol :lol :lol

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW GAMBIT PF EXCLUSIVE WITH BU

nice update andy awesome your collection :clap

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW GAMBIT PF EXCLUSIVE WITH BU

That Silver Surfer is stunning. What an epic custom. The chrome really sets off the purple shades.

That Silver Surfer is stunning. What an epic custom. The chrome really sets off the purple shades.

Hey Kev, thanks bro and glad you like it :) Yea, its a very cool custom piece for sure :hi5:

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' SIDESHOW GAMBIT PF EXCLUSIVE WIT...

Hey all :) Here's an update of a piece that i really wasn't expecting to add to my collection but nonetheless the 1/4 Scale Gambit Premium Format Exclusive by Sideshow Collectibles found it's way and i was pleasantly surprised with just how cool it looked and why this piece has become extremely sought after over the past year or so.

So the statue comes with 2 different portraits of Gambit which is always an added bonus to get 2 completely different looks...a staff which he holds with the right hand, a quality mixed media coat which consists of thin metal wiring inside the seam to allow for some nice poseablilty and finally the 2 switch out hands which are the regular card attack hand and the exclusive magic card hand with the magic/cosmic trail if you like :)

The base is a pretty simple design....like some of the other PF's in the X-Men line such as Colossus and Rogue they all come with the same X logo so whilst it is a little underwhelming, i guess it's all themed for the same purpose.

Definately a piece which is a must have for all X-Men fans as there seems to be a shortage of 1/4 Scale Gambit collectibles at the moment so one can understand why this one is so sought after...enjoy the pics guys :)

b83e9e8b1da24d195ef3ea36e1ff5cee.jpg

8f7ae128c7ad09489336ea269005f473.jpg

bfcbd75e5202a5506318ad8526b73814.jpg

d8006177f0ab94f6f91b1d0d023442e2.jpg

5d5bee5f7a1d4247a0cdceb9b9a2bd4d.jpg

dce8b39d069e892bd12ec42b29ec1fdc.jpg

da328b325c61f5b08e953afd93b2f164.jpg

With that said, having the 1/2 Scale Gambit Legendary Bust displayed alongside it is also a very nice touch and alternate option when it comes to displaying this awesome PF :) Thanks for looking :wave

4093cf7aaba7c2fae20401e98f9bee4a.jpg

606f6240110f59ecf06460f06951961b.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SIDESHOW GAMBIT PF EXCLUSIVE WITH BUS

The two of them make an awesome display theme

Back