Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' NEW SIDESHOW HULK PF EXCLUSIVE

I'm excited to see your new addition bro! :yess:

:lol anytime Marc :) Got the Iron Studios Iron Man MK43 1/4 Scale statue arriving today so i know your excited for that one ;) Will do my best to get some good pics and of course will let you know my thoughts :)(
Woot!
And you better not do your usual "oh sorry guys, had to go to the gym, so pics will be tomorrow..." and blablabla... :rotfl

I'm excited to see your new addition bro! :yess:

Thanks Alex :) Should have pics up of my new Hulk PF tomorrow morning buddy! :)

Woot!
And you better not do your usual "oh sorry guys, had to go to the gym, so pics will be tomorrow..." and blablabla... :rotfl

:lol :lol i did go to the gym last night ;) Infact, i actually stayed up quite late just to unbox my new Iron Man...oh Marc...let me tell you that piece is just simply amazing! You will love it bro! Got an exclusive pic up on Instagram by the way! ;)

Will get a review up on the thread later today buddy with some more pics :)

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE'' SIDESHOW HULK PF EXCLUSIVE PG 759

So the new Sideshow Collectibles Hulk PF Exclusive arrived a few weeks back. The first attempt resulted in a damaged piece as the arm had totally snapped off leaving my Hulk with only one arm intact! :( Happy to say that i've now received one that is in one piece and so here are my thoughts.

The actual sculpt is one of the plus points for this piece. Really nice pose and the musculature is done really well. Sadly, it loses a few browning points due to the terrible seam line around the neck. This is where the statue is scored low for me as i believe that this Hulk PF should have come with just the Exclusive portrait and more importantly, it should be permenantly attached as one whole piece. This would then eradicate the difference of the texture and the colour between the body and portrait.

The base was a little disappointing also...i would've liked something extra to go with the Hulkbuster themed base....say a hulkbuster battle damaged helmet maybe? :)

All in all its a great alternative Hulk statue, especially those that missed out on the OG's but for me personally, i'm not a huge fan of the regular head so its the EX head all the way :)

Enjoy the pics! :wave

e29ea05765141e7b250949d6d76d0db9.jpg

4d5f853d702ebcabd29d27b098abc751.jpg

a2d2d610c38791b20767418f627cea57.jpg

b4442d431bf42db00415f9590fa90f4b.jpg

And here are a few pics of another custom modification i did by adding a OG Hulk PF style ripped T-Shirt to give him that trademark Hulk look! ;)

cd137501deb29c2a938f39f80518ebce.jpg

ae47e7a06738d5ce05cc2b91a80e9b9f.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE'' SIDESHOW HULK PF EXCLUSIVE PG 759

Very nice. The shirt custom looks perfect.

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE'' SIDESHOW HULK PF EXCLUSIVE PG 759

Big congrats my friend Andy ;)

Nice statue buddy massive congrats :)

Nice, sometimes optional heads/arms etc, can take away from the statue.

I think it might have been better to just go with one sculpt for the head and no neck seem.

Big congrats my friend Andy ;)

Thanks my friend Adam :)

Nice statue buddy massive congrats :)

Hey Matt, thanks buddy! :hi5:

Nice, sometimes optional heads/arms etc, can take away from the statue.

I think it might have been better to just go with one sculpt for the head and no neck seem.

Yea, totally agree Dave...its definately the reason as to why this piece did'nt quite make it as a top class piece. I understand its a great alternative for collectors who were desperate to own a comic Hulk statue for their collection after missing out on the Sideshow OG Hulk so for that reason it will still be a winner in the eyes of most collectors

I really like the t shirt mod Andy, great statue! Congrats!

Congrats on the new acquisition!

I have a quick question - do you have a link to a pic or pictures of your entire display?
I would love to see how all your collectibles fill the room.

I have seen from your first page you have tons of images, but I was not able to fine a link to your room display.

You have some awesome pieces and displays!

Hello,

Very great new photos and new figure. Great update, amazing collection. Congrats :)

Great pics. All statue is amazing ! :bow

Thanks very much my friend for visiting my thread and for the kind words :)

I really like the t shirt mod Andy, great statue! Congrats!

Thanks Alex :hi5: yea, the new Hulk PF is definately a grower. Think with time i'll definately get to appreciate it more

Congrats on the new acquisition!

I have a quick question - do you have a link to a pic or pictures of your entire display?
I would love to see how all your collectibles fill the room.

I have seen from your first page you have tons of images, but I was not able to fine a link to your room display.

You have some awesome pieces and displays!

Hey buddy, thanks so much for taking the time to visit my thread and for the wonderful kind comments too :) much appreciated!

Unfortunately, as much as i'd love to show you a display, at present i don't actually have one as most of my collection bar a few pieces are still in their shipping boxes :( really hoping that eventually i'll get an opportunity to own a mancave as most of my collector friends are breaking my balls over it! :lol :lol so watch this space bro! ;)

Hello,

Very great new photos and new figure. Great update, amazing collection. Congrats :)

Hey my friend :) thanks for the great comments! Much more to come soon!

It'll be an epic collection update the day you have everything on display at the same time.

Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER COMI...

Hey guys, another weekly update and this time it's for one of my favourite customized pieces in my collection. Originally the Sideshow Silver Surfer Comiquette, i decided that the only way to go with this piece was to have him fully chromed to really bring the piece to life and have him stand out even more that he already did...so once i recieved him back from the company 'Creations N' Chrome in LA, i could'nt be more amazed with how it all turned out. Infact, i posted some pics earlier in my thread the very day i got him back....here's the link :)

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...OM-CHROME-SILVER-SURFER-PICS-ARE-UP!!/page502

So those pics were taken back in February 2014 and i've not seen it since as most of my pieces have been kept in their boxes due to lack of space :( but a few months back i decided it was finally time to let this guy breath once again...and what a great feeling it was! :) definately one of Sideshows best pieces...and like their OG Thor PF, this sculpt goes down as another work of art as opposed to just another statue. Here are some new pics i took...enjoy :)

16563b878063f905a907d992f4bbd5c9.jpg

5c75d8c00de248f3d7f90bbf5982a79b.jpg

7b13e8b7e34e957ec3a86f5a04f296be.jpg

033b3b70080d4359a4d050ca2575668c.jpg

e3106cb688470276f7988a187d971a0f.jpg

d69c1b37089a8a8deb0cbdd2ad6b1291.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER COMI...

So those pics were taken back in February 2014 and i've not seen it since as most of my pieces have been kept in their boxes due to lack of space :( but a few months back i decided it was finally time to let this guy breath once again...and what a great feeling it was! :) definately one of Sideshows best pieces...and like their OG Thor PF, this sculpt goes down as another work of art as opposed to just another statue. Here are some new pics i took...enjoy :)
I remember those pics. They were EPIC back then... they still deserve the EPIC today! Such a brilliant (no pun intended) mod, pretty much the BEST Silver Surfer there is!!!

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROME SILVER SURFER COMIQUETT

Very beautiful my friend Andy ;)

Back