Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC GALACTUS LEGENDARY SCALE BUST PG

The details on this beast are amazing! And the paint application looks perfect!!!
Why no more LSB... why????

Thanks Marc :hi5: its certainly one of my favourite LSB's :) Why no more LSB? :lol bro, i've just picked up 7 LSB's in the last month alone! :horror will get the pics up as soon as i can buddy or just check my instagram as i always update that account faster than i do on here ;)

That looks the nuts buddy Real nice pick up :)

Thanks Matt :) Appreciate that buddy

Awesome piece. Another great addition my friend!

Hey Alex, thanks bro :)

This piece is amazing Andy. Going to put the "Andy Spin" on it to take it to the next notch?

Nice one Tyler :hi5: Well, i cant really improve on the paint apps as such on Galactus but i really would like to repaint the Silver Surfer and make him a little more chromed maybe...not as shiny as my 1/4 scale Comiquette but definately a little brighter for sure :)

Nice addition, you're going need a glass house to display these in :)

:lol :lol Thanks Dave :) Yea, i've seen a few incredible glass house displays from my fellow malaysian collectors...that is indeed a different league my friend :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC GALACTUS LEGENDARY SCALE BUST PG

Good acquisition. I've always thought that LSB was expertly done.

Wow, really nice bust!

Thanks buddy :) Yea, its even more awesome in the flesh! :)

great add :) one of best LSB, first is Lord of darkness of course but you have 1:1 ^^

:lol i do indeed brother :) Thanks for the kind words!

Nice find! Congrats

Thanks Chris, much appreciated my friend :hi5:

Reminds me I might need to track down a Darkness LSB, that dark variant.

That would go awesome with your custom 1:1 Darkness Alex :exactly: Doooo iiitttt!!!!!! ;)

Looks great, congrats Andy. :rock

Thanks Steve :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC GALACTUS LEGENDARY SCALE BUST...

d4f4a6df2ad764283f45ef9aede71983.jpg

Yea, this one has to be classed as one of, if not the very best Sideshow 1/2 scale bust ever made so massive congratz Andy on yet another grail piece to add to your collection :clap

Great update and acquisitions my friend Andy ;)

Re: Quick pics of my T-800 Display

Congrats on this excellent piece Andy.

Thanks for the kind words Yoga :)

I've seen one in person and I love this piece. It's a great sculpt, and congratulations, my friend, for having one in your collection!

It's awesome Michael...pics dont do this piece justice right ;)

Nice! Best galactus face made! congrats!

Thanks CBG :) Indeed, the paint apps on this bust are much better than that of my Galactus Maquette imo

Good acquisition. I've always thought that LSB was expertly done.

Thanks Kevin :)

Yea, this one has to be classed as one of, if not the very best Sideshow 1/2 scale bust ever made so massive congratz Andy on yet another grail piece to add to your collection :clap

Thanks bro :) Yea, i certainly rate this LSB pretty high due to it being the biggest of the series, plus you get a cool Silver Surfer accessory too, not to mention the quality for the paints and sculpt...overall a superb piece for sure. However, with that said, i've recieved the Spidey, Black Spidey, Captain America, Colossus, Venom and Gambit LSBs all recently and some of those are amazing! You'll see the pics first on my Instagram...think i got Spidey and Venom up so far :)

wow! Amazing piece Andy :goodpost:

Thanks for the kind words Brian :)

Great update and acquisitions my friend Andy ;)

Hey Adam, good to see you back buddy :) Thanks for the comments :hi5:

Here's a piece that i've had in my collection for nearly 3 years...it's Sideshow's original Captain America Premium Format Exclusive :) I can safely say that my collection has come on pretty much since the last time i posted pics of this piece, not to mention my picture taking skills as you can see from when i last updated this piece back in 2013 :lol here's the link to my update back February 2013 :) https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...USTOM-G1-TRANSFORMERS-ROLLER-WIP-PICS!/page54

So it was like Christmas again when i finally got to open up the box again to see how amazing this piece looks and why it's considered one of Sideshow's 'Grail' pieces :) One thing that was always in the back of my head when keeping this piece in storage for so long, was how well the fabric has kept whilst inside the box for so long...but in all fairness, once i'd taken it out, it looked perfect...bearing in mind i purchased this piece in brand new condition. Is it the definitive Comic Captain America collectible? Well, in my opinion, i also own the newer Sideshow Captain America Allied Charge PF and that one is also pretty awesome with its dynamic pose approach whereas the original PF is the classic museum pose. Not really a massive fan of the XM Studios Captain America so for me, so it would have to be a toss up between both of Sideshows 1/4 representations...either way, whichever one you have in your collection, it's a winner! ;)

So out go the 2013 pics and here are the 2015 newer ones! ;)

411ad2d93698a8ea0cdc65962ea9eff1.jpg

844f2c491f1ad360c3d93b83fefb4a78.jpg

a63c393e3af1d45126b7b1b56256009c.jpg

271723db84d7bfe76efdd9790b65afb2.jpg

1ebf8722818e17befafe3f5a81c8b826.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC OG CAPTAIN AMERICA PF EXCLUSIVE P

I love my EX as well mate. Stunning statue. :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC OG CAPTAIN AMERICA PF EXCLUSIVE P

Looks great Andy! Another grail piece, which I am sure will go back in the box. :lol

Very cool acquisition my friend Andy ;)

That's a nice PFS. I couldn't do what you do. It's must suck boxing a piece like this back up for storage.. You need the get your house built!!!

Looks great Andy. One of the nicest Cap A pieces.

Nice Cap Andy!

Awesome! love the ex looks amazing! This one is hard to get a hold of for sure. Congrats :)

Yes, looks amazing!

I love my EX as well mate. Stunning statue. :clap

Thanks Jay :) yea, its a cracking piece mate...if i was being hyper critical about it then i would love to have seen a switch out right hand holding a cosmic cube, handgun, ultrons arm/leg, etc...anything to get away from that oddly shaped hand that we're stuck with :(

Looks great Andy! Another grail piece, which I am sure will go back in the box. :lol

Thanks Steve! :hi5: Yep, your right :lol already back in the box :lol ;) hopefully it wont be another 3 years before i get to see him again :horror

Very cool acquisition my friend Andy ;)

Thanks Adam :)

That's a nice PFS. I couldn't do what you do. It's must suck boxing a piece like this back up for storage...
I cant lie Dave...yes it does suck buddy :( but on the plus side, everytime i get to open these boxes up, its like its Christmas again! :yess: In my house its like Christmas every day! :lol:lol

Looks great Andy. One of the nicest Cap A pieces.

Nice Cap Andy!

Thanks for the kind comments Yoga and Alex :hi5: much appreciated guys :)

Thanks Jay :) yea, its a cracking piece mate...if i was being hyper critical about it then i would love to have seen a switch out right hand holding a cosmic cube, handgun, ultrons arm/leg, etc...anything to get away from that oddly shaped hand that we're stuck with :(

Yeah that's a good point and great idea. Go get a custom storted and i'll buy one. :D

Awesome! love the ex looks amazing! This one is hard to get a hold of for sure. Congrats :)

Thanks CBG :hi5: I got mine abt 3 years ago now from a fellow collector in the UK...i remember it well as i met the guy in an abandoned car park :lol anyone would think we were drug smugglers! :lol

Yes, looks amazing!

Thanks buddy :)

Yeah that's a good point and great idea. Go get a custom storted and i'll buy one. :D

lol i would've done it right away but for the fact that the right arm is bloody permanently fixed! :( I'm seriously thinking of sawing it off! :lol

Back