Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC OG CAPTAIN AMERICA PF EXCLUSIVE P

lol i would've done it right away but for the fact that the right arm is bloody permanently fixed! :( I'm seriously thinking of sawing it off! :lol

:lol Oh yeah i forgot that. :slap

Re: Quick pics of my T-800 Display

....And so it finally came to pass...yep, as one of the early sceptics of the XM Magneto, i was very apprehensive to how i would feel by seeing him inhand for the first time. Almost every review or opinion that i've seen and heard from those collectors that have the Magneto statue in their collection or that have seen it in the flesh, have all been pretty much unanimous in that it's one of the best 1/4 scale licensed Marvel statues to date...now i can certainly see why!

It's just one of those pieces that you can admire over and over again...and the more you look at it, the more detail you see. Despite having the original Doom on Throne PF back in my collection again, i can safely say that in my opinion, there is more detail, quality and presence in the Magneto piece and for sure, a new ultimate grail is born.

Without wanting to compare both the Magneto and Doom pieces, i feel that with Magneto, not only are you able to admire the beauty and craftmanship (like you can with Doom) but you also have the benefit of switching different parts of the statue to alter the display - which i'm a big fan of. One thing that i'd love to do with the OG Doom PF would be to have switch out hands for instance, like how Magneto is posed...or even a switch out unmasked head for Doom would literally take it to the level perhaps. For me, this is why i have Magneto rated above Doom as your getting so many cool options to add to your display and one can never get bored of looking at it that's for sure.

On a personal note, the only area i could score the piece down on was the original portraits...and maybe my opinion was slightly biased as i'd actually recieved the Erick Sosa custom unmasked portrait first before the actual statue :lol so i had a day or two to admire the incredible detail that went into the sculpt not to mention the impeccable paint application by my good friend and fellow freak Kevin 'DarkSpidey' Customs.

51084ed0a7bdea12140385fb78cf8661.jpg

So when it came to comparing the custom portrait with the both the originals, well for me their was no contest...and with that, i'm also adding to the custom portraits for this piece by pre ordering the new masked portrait by Erick

c919bc0235247579e224ca1dbec6d6c5.jpg

and then i went crazy and pre ordered the 2 unmasked custom portraits by Mad X Collector...

43770b114b04453c546480031976ac42.jpg

c8eb3240db6917775f17594961ed97e1.jpg

whilst these Mad X portraits are'nt to everyones tastes, it will be nice to switch and swap them over from time to time to give it a fresh look :)

Here are some pics to enjoy guys :)

ce5ca3a4eb2fcb5dae69e9362a2945b5.jpg

425df99041d473657b23e25c99941ba0.jpg

338a03efa6668fefc20ef8bb24b88ccd.jpg

f62493ea92a8682a8137c5d051806fca.jpg

3d4c961df508086906acf2c127afe5d1.jpg

11aa48aa556f6afadf78c9a35b417237.jpg

2f2494bbd45d0900ea8c4e8e2eeffde5.jpg

f91703f455adf555a65e386ee89b1c51.jpg

7221d6b4f757b06c5aeae64a55685fc5.jpg

8f781355ef111c0a1caeb17dd2e3ba1f.jpg

33b52f0597ffa4a1f46bd3a05989ade8.jpg

57f70c1b4a9b5bbef363a83ff939f88c.jpg

a0709d6867232a23fd00afe59cbf4993.jpg

7e403627e7fc6d53b961aa93b9e7bea4.jpg

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' XM MAGNETO WITH SOSA CUSTOM PORTRAIT

It's not everyday that you see a grail released, but this one is SOTY written all over it!
Congrats Andy!

How many Iron Mans did you had to sell to get this one? :rotfl

Re: Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' XM MAGNETO WITH SOSA CUSTOM PORTRAIT

Those custom head sculpts are great. Nice.

AWESOME, very awesome acquisition my friend Andy ;)

Completely badass my friend!

Awesome!:rock:rock:rock

Nice!

oh yeassss! this is totaly awesome statue and your customs head, hmmm i like it, and these 2 preorder customs .... ****! great, old version is insane :) btw and apocalypse head in hand ... im speechless, congrats ^^

Yea I really love this statue... awesome piece. The custom heads are awesome too :)

Wow so many different heads, how do you make a decision which one to use? :panic:

Another fine grail piece Andy. ;)

It's not everyday that you see a grail released, but this one is SOTY written all over it!
Congrats Andy!
How many Iron Mans did you had to sell to get this one? :rotfl

:lol Thanks Marc :) Yea, i think without doubt, Magneto will win whatever category it falls under for the SOTY for sure...until you see it inhand, i dont think one can appreciate just how epic the piece is...and thats coming from someone who did'nt rate it from the beginning lol

P.S. your right again bro...i had to sell my Iron Man MKVII LSF to help fund Mr. Metal :(

Those custom head sculpts are great. Nice.

Appreciate that Kev, thanks buddy :)

AWESOME, very awesome acquisition my friend Andy ;)

Thanks my friend Adam :)

Completely badass my friend!

Thanks so much guys for your kind comments :) :hi5:

P.S. your right again bro...i had to sell my Iron Man MKVII LSF to help fund Mr. Metal :(
So... If the count is right, you only have MK1 LSF left at your warehouse right? :lol

oh yeassss! this is totaly awesome statue and your customs head, hmmm i like it, and these 2 preorder customs .... ****! great, old version is insane :) btw and apocalypse head in hand ... im speechless, congrats ^^

Thanks for the kind words buddy :) Yea, really looking forward to adding a few more custom heads to vary the display up a little :)

Yea I really love this statue... awesome piece. The custom heads are awesome too :)

Thanks Matt :hi5:

Wow so many different heads, how do you make a decision which one to use? :panic:

Another fine grail piece Andy. ;)

Hey Steve, that's the great thing about custom heads as you can alternate between each one as you please...plus you'll never get bored with the same display day in day out...i think thats what i love most about customising :)

Nice! love both of them!

Thanks CBG :hi5:

So... If the count is right, you only have MK1 LSF left at your warehouse right? :lol

:lol The MKI LSF will be up for sale soon Marc :( but then that will only leave me with the MKIII LSF and MKIII Lifesize Bust (which are my favourites and of course my custom MKVII Lifesize Bust aswell which i really like too. Bring on the Iron Man 1/4 Scale Hot Toy figures!!! :yess:

Hey Steve, that's the great thing about custom heads as you can alternate between each one as you please...plus you'll never get bored with the same display day in day out...i think thats what i love most about customising :)

Yeah I am one of those collectors that never changes theirs displays. If something has two heads, I will useuallly buy two of the same figure/statue, although I admit that is not always the case and just pick one sculpt and that will be the one that I will display.;)

Awesome pieces, Andy. Congrats! Nothing like adding just a touch of variety to a piece.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC OG CAPTAIN AMERICA PF EXCLUSIVE P

Awesome Magneto Custom Look!

Congrats dude :clap

Yeah I am one of those collectors that never changes theirs displays. If something has two heads, I will useuallly buy two of the same figure/statue, although I admit that is not always the case and just pick one sculpt and that will be the one that I will display.;)

:lol thats definately a cool way of doing it Steve :) I love the fact you can change displays around...its the reason i'm so passionate about it ;) so the more extra arms, heads, legs, whatever...the better i like it! :)

Awesome pieces, Andy. Congrats! Nothing like adding just a touch of variety to a piece.

Hey Jeremy, great to hear from you buddy :) thanks for the kind words :hi5:

Awesome Magneto Custom Look!

Congrats dude :clap

Thanks Oktay :hi5: hope your well buddy :)

Back