Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC OG GREY HULK PREMIUM FORMAT ...

9199e0cc6e7ece760f38c8aa25f535c4.jpg

The grail of grails Andy :thud: nothing much left for you to collect I'd imagine :dunno truly outstanding!!! :clap :clap

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC GALACTUS LEGENDARY SCALE BUST

The grail of grails Andy :thud: nothing much left for you to collect I'd imagine :dunno truly outstanding!!! :clap :clap

Thanks buddy :hi5: most certainly my grail of grails out of any statue that i can think of :) probably one of the most satisfying feelings as a collector to be honest. The only other grail that meant as much to me was the Sideshow Lord of Darkness Lifesize Bust and to own that piece finally was a fantastic feeling...and a relief :lol

c39c02586485d29ceaefaa681955814f.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC GALACTUS LEGENDARY SCALE BUST

As far as characters go Darkness>Hulk IMO. Both are great statues though.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC GALACTUS LEGENDARY SCALE BUST

As far as characters go Darkness>Hulk IMO. Both are great statues though.

:lol I guess it all comes down to personal preference Alex ;) Whilst i love my Superheroes, i also hold the movie Legend high up there, especially as the movie sparks off so much nostalgia for me :) I really could'nt choose which was the better statue either as both the Hulk PF and the LOD Bust were to pieces that i literally would've walked over hot coal for! :lol Neither of these pieces will ever leave my collection so i guess there's no point choosing ;)

Tim Curry did such an Amazing job as Darkness. As well as my other favorite movie monster. :wink1:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC GALACTUS LEGENDARY SCALE BUST...

Okay guys, time for another update and a piece that i've always admired in every picture that i'd seen of it since starting out in this hobby. The Sideshow Comic Galactus Legendary scale Bust is probably, THE best of all the LSBs released in the comic Marvel line...it's a beast! However, putting the size of this piece aside for the time being, what really captures your eye immediately is the incredible paint application and level of detail that has gone into the sculpt itself. It really is a flawless piece! I'm still pretty sad that i missed out on the Galactus nameplate (which is the Exclusive part) but nonetheless, it still doesnt take away from what is a truly majestic collectible. Infact, some would think that the Silver Surfer (that also comes inside the box) was actually the Exclusive...but incredibly not...which i feel was a great move by Sideshow!

As the owner of the Galactus Maquette also, i personally would've loved to have the same paint up on the Maquette as we have for the LSB....whilst the Maquettes paint app is nice, there's something about the LSB version that makes it look like its come right out of the comics! Talking of the Maquette, i put use to the Silver Surfer and Nova add on attachments and used them for the LSB...small change but big difference :)

As ever, thanks for looking and enjoy the pics :)

d4f4a6df2ad764283f45ef9aede71983.jpg

c43d67ccc9e3162907ec9d1838a0d6aa.jpg

58411a75455f40a4f59db8084fb01f14.jpg

ca2fc0149859429fee2d14db9cbd2a7d.jpg

420e326867050d139f67bbefa24916ef.jpg

1fd568fb7a8efd20f7e03e896f06c23e.jpg

09594e947c68d02044405a60f6fed181.jpg

5a9002f5378c1c1868c1815dfae7ef8b.jpg

542b5fa4e7b064d93fb37983a8a21fd1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC GALACTUS LEGENDARY SCALE BUST PG

The details on this beast are amazing! And the paint application looks perfect!!!
Why no more LSB... why????

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC GALACTUS LEGENDARY SCALE BUST PG

That looks the nuts buddy Real nice pick up :)

Awesome piece. Another great addition my friend!

This piece is amazing Andy. Going to put the "Andy Spin" on it to take it to the next notch?

Nice addition, you're going need a glass house to display these in :)

Wow, really nice bust!

great add :) one of best LSB, first is Lord of darkness of course but you have 1:1 ^^

Nice find!
Congrats

Reminds me I might need to track down a Darkness LSB, that dark variant.

Congrats on this excellent piece Andy.

I've seen one in person and I love this piece. It's a great sculpt, and congratulations, my friend, for having one in your collection!

Nice! Best galactus face made! congrats!

Back