Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEWUPDATE' REPAINTED SSC COMIC VERSION THING PF E

:thud:
Sweet.... mother.... of... GOD!!!!

This custom Thing is a GRAIL!!!!
Congrats Andy, you did it again!!! :clap

You deserve a hula hoop!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEWUPDATE' REPAINTED SSC COMIC VERSION THING PF E

Just AWESOME my friend Andy ;)

This takes me back. One of my first statues. Sold it years ago but for some reason still have the spare head?? Looks great with the new paint. Mine was very pink which was one of the reasons I let it go.

Looks much better. The original paint app was on the dull side. Dam that Loki looks impressive. first time iv seen that.

Awesome piece and great reapainted :goodpost:

I actually thought both this and the Hulk PF were some of Sideshows best painted statues, but I must admit the repaint takes this to a whole new level! :clap

Last edited:

Looks amazing! Great paint job my friend!

Appreciate that Ty :hi5: thanks bro!

:thud:
Sweet.... mother.... of... GOD!!!!

This custom Thing is a GRAIL!!!!
Congrats Andy, you did it again!!! :clap

You deserve a hula hoop!
Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol :lol Hey Marc, feel very honoured to recieve that high accolade of the Hula girl! :yess: Just a shame it was'nt Remy La Croix :( :lol

Thanks buddy as always for the great feedback :hi5:

Just AWESOME my friend Andy ;)

Hey Adam, thanks buddy :)

This takes me back. One of my first statues. Sold it years ago but for some reason still have the spare head?? Looks great with the new paint. Mine was very pink which was one of the reasons I let it go.

Thanks :) Yea, i've always loved this particular PF in terms of the size and how well it displays alongside the OG Green Hulk PF but the one thing that always put me off was that horrible bland paint app or the horrible darker shadings that they painted down one side of his body! :( In the end i decided what the heck and so got the Exclusive for a great price and then had the piece repainted...now it's one of my favourite PF's ;)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' REPAINTED SSC COMIC VERSION THING PF

I don't know andy you and your repaints:lol.but yeah much better buddy.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' REPAINTED SSC COMIC VERSION THING PF

Looks much better. The original paint app was on the dull side. Dam that Loki looks impressive. first time iv seen that.

Thanks Matt :) yea, the original paint apps by Sideshow were totally bland :( these new colours just bring the statue to life and looks just like he's popped out he comics :)

As for Loki...that new PF was one of my favs from the SDCC...a definate pre order for sure :)

Awesome piece and great reapainted :goodpost:

Thanks Brian :) appreciate that my friend :)

I actually thought both this and the Hulk PF were some of Sideshows best painted statues, but I must admit the repaint takes this to a whole new level! :clap

Very kind words Steve :) thanks so much buddy :hi5:

Looking good. The repaint on the Thing looks much better. Good call.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC OG GREY HULK PREMIUM FORMAT 177/

Oh man, that Thing repaint is Brilliant!! Top notch work Andy!!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC OG GREY HULK PREMIUM FORMAT ...

Andy, massive congratz on an epic repaint of The Thing :rock looks just like out of the comics and your pics with that Hulk just look out of this world! :clap

Thanks bro :hi5: really appreciate the kind words :) and talking of Hulk, i'll have some pics up tomorrow of my all time grail piece...the Sideshow Grey Hulk Premium Format! :yess:

3c09a9dceae5c8ec0d392e48a2e2136b.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC OG GREY HULK PREMIUM FORMAT 177/

That's a great piece. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

That's a great piece. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

It certainly is Alex :) In regards to the Hulk Premium Format by Sideshow, it's probably one of the few times that my jaw has literally dropped when removing him from the box :thud: so to have both Green and Grey in my collection is a true blessing :)

Back