Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC IRON MAN MKVI MAQUETTE EXCLUSIVE

OP looks great, very cool acquisition Andy.

Thanks Yoga :) much appreciated buddy :hi5:

Absolutely unbelievable...more of 700 pages of breathtaking... :bow

:lol don't tell me you went through all 700 pages! :horror :lol Thanks so much for the kind words my friend...great to see you back on the forums where you belong :1-1:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC IRON MAN MKVI MAQUETTE EXCLUSIVE

:rotfl
OK, just the last hundred !!!

...:ohbfrank:

OK, last twenty but I saw the rest gradually before !:lecture

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC IRON MAN MKVI MAQUETTE EXCLUSIVE

So i was totally over the moon when given the chance to buy back a piece that i sold a number of years ago. Although it was sold for a fantastic price at the time, i always regretted letting it go especially now as the popularity and value of it has increased dramatically over the past year or so. Slowly i'm beginning to rebuild MY 1/4 scale Iron Man collection but i'm happy to cross off the two best in the series...Thanks to fellow Freak Ben (Hed Honcho) i managed to score the Iron Man MKI Maquette and now thanks to Jay (otherwise known as -Jay-) :lol i've finally got back my.....Iron Man MKVI Maquette :yess: Such an awesome piece and i dont think this time i'll be letting it go in a hurry ;) Enjoy the pics and thanks for looking :wave

6bf7b85fa2154d5cd463c4346b309719.jpg

0662e27a7be8f120805e43c9ddd4bc2e.jpg

42c7b0238aee6a75f7b3609c8e1174df.jpg

417cfdf744161b1f652f5f3f390ec6c4.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC IRON MAN MKVI MAQUETTE EXCLUSIVE

:D Congrats mate.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC IRON MAN MKVI MAQUETTE EXCLUSIVE

nice to have him back eh andy:clap .............now KEEP him:lol

:) thanks buddy...although i've since hand it customised....but that's another update ;) hahahahaha....

What have you done to my baby :panic: :lol Nah can't wait to see it.

Ahh, the one that got away :) Congrats for having him, buddy!

Looking good, so I guess you kind of pawned the mark 6 :)

I'm happy you were able to reacquire something you regretted selling. Congrats, that's a beautiful IM statue!

Yeah kind of but he got it dirt cheap. He screwed me right down and now i have to live off noodles.

The Iron Man Statue grail! Congrats Andy!!!!
Now we can all wish that the upcoming SS Maquette will be as top quality as this one!!!!

AMAZING acquisition my friend Andy!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' SSC IRON MAN MKVI MAQUETTE EXCLUSIVE

nice to have him back eh andy:clap .............now KEEP him:lol

Thanks Chris :) Yea, will try and keep hold of him for a little longer than the last one! ;)

Ahh, the one that got away :) Congrats for having him, buddy!

:lol Thanks Michael :hi5:

Thanks Dave...yep, finally got him back where he belongs...soon as he arrived he told me of the terrible experiences that he'd encountered from his previous owner. Stories of unwanted foot massages and late night antics :(

Yeah kind of but he got it dirt cheap. He screwed me right down and now i have to live off noodles.

Don't listen to Jay...he's living the life of luxury. The funds he recieved from me for the MKVI Maquette helped secure a deposit for his 3rd property!! And that's just here in the UK :horror Jay also has 3 other Luxury apartments in LA, Sidney and Pretoria :bow: :lol

I'm happy you were able to reacquire something you regretted selling. Congrats, that's a beautiful IM statue!

Thanks for the kind words Alex :) much appreciated buddy!

The Iron Man Statue grail! Congrats Andy!!!!
Now we can all wish that the upcoming SS Maquette will be as top quality as this one!!!!

Indeed it is Marc :yess: Glad to have it back :) When you say upcoming SS maquette i assume your referring to the MKII right? :dunno Looking forward to that one but dont think we'll see the same kinda quality in that piece that we saw for their MKVI...but here's to hoping! ;)

e9816b6b5854160af2366f89443a1668.jpg

AMAZING acquisition my friend Andy!

Thanks my friend Adam :)

Don't listen to Jay...he's living the life of luxury. The funds he recieved from me for the MKVI Maquette helped secure a deposit for his 3rd property!! And that's just here in the UK :horror Jay also has 3 other Luxury apartments in LA, Sidney and Pretoria :bow: :lol

If only that were true. I'd host a party for the whole of freaks. Everyone welcome! Well everyone apart from Ink. :rotfl

If only that were true. I'd host a party for the whole of freaks. Everyone welcome! Well everyone apart from Ink. :rotfl

:lol :lol :lol

Jay, you know its true!

Jay, your so rich that you went out and bought an iPad just to destroy it with a baseball bat whilst infront of a line of people waiting to buy one! :lol:lol thats how filthy rich you are! :rock

:lol No that's how you roll. I saw it on FB.

Back