Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE'' CUSTOM G1 OPTIMUS PRIME STATUE PG 73

Wow! Looks amazing!!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE'' CUSTOM G1 OPTIMUS PRIME STATUE PG 73

I love it.

WOW! stunning best TF pf ever made. You should make some for people interested :D G1 rules, still shocked no one is making G1 statues.

Congrats Andy, it looks great. Although I think your other Prime one was good to.

Andy, congrats on all the new stuff, will you get the new WM after seeing the IP?

Looks awesome Andy Stark . And HUGE!! :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE'' CUSTOM G1 OPTIMUS PRIME STATUE P...

My god that thing is huge! :lol It looks very cool my friend. I like the pose too.

Thanks buddy :) Yea, as it's one of my favourite cartoon characters, i thought best to go all out and go big on this guy! ;) Pose is pretty cool but as i mentioned to the guys at Infinity, why not take this piece to the next level and give it some switch out arms to vary the pose a little...looks like they've taken my advice :)

a0551d489fac74aef8ceaa679c8b699c.jpg

more WIP pics coming soon :)

What an epic figure to remind us of our epic childhood. Congrats, brother!

Thanks so much Michael :) appreciate that bro

Wow!!! That thing is a pure beauty!!!
Love the accessories and especially the Matrix of Leadership!!!! :clap

But... I would like to see something next to it (not the Coke can)... just to make myself an idea of its size... a PF or a LSF maybe?

Hey Marc, thanks for the great comments buddy :) i'll definately try to get a pic taken alongside another collectible for you...these custom pieces are big that its difficult to fit much else on the same table :lol

Just AMAZING my friend!

Thanks my friend Adam :)

Last edited:

Holy crap. I'm out of words.

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE'' CUSTOM G1 OPTIMUS PRIME STATUE P...

Holy crap. I'm out of words.

:lol :lol thanks Kev ;)

Looks awesome Andy Stark . And HUGE!! :)

:lol :lol Thanks for the kind words Matt :hi5:

Andy, congrats on all the new stuff, will you get the new WM after seeing the IP?

Hey Payman, thanks buddy :) I will indeed be getting the new WM v2...the plan is to get a few of the Avengers 2:AOU related pieces such as the new Sideshow War Machine and of course one of my most anticipated pieces of the year which is the ECC Avengers Hulk Cinemaquette :love

cc3d3055cf09feb1314ece2bf26a8f29.jpg

but one i'm really looking forward which i know you are too, is the Hot Toys MK43 1:4 Scale figure :) that one is looking pretty special!

735c0d72968026effd5eba3b3e191002.jpg

Congrats Andy, it looks great. Although I think your other Prime one was good to.

Thanks for the kind comments Steve :) Yea, it was pretty cool but for me, when i think of a G1 Optimus Prime, i want him to be standing tall so you can see all the detail of him...the original design had him hunched up in a running pose so was difficult to see much detail plus the actual design of it was'nt as good as the the new one

Yep, that Mark 43...so nice! :hi5:

Wow! Looks amazing!!

I love it.

Thanks so much for the kind words guys :hi5: much appreciated as ever :)

WOW! stunning best TF pf ever made. You should make some for people interested :D G1 rules, still shocked no one is making G1 statues.

Hey CBG, thanks for checking it out :) btw, the custom Optimus Prime is available for sale buddy so shoot me a PM if your interested. Only 30 were made worldwide and last i heard there were still something like 10-15 available. Thing is, although it's probably the best custom Prime statue ever made, it's so darn big that not everyone has the space to display it :( anyway...if your a fan of G1 then strap yourself in cos the latest rumour i've heard is that Prime 1 will be announcing something special at the end of the year ;)

Yep, that Mark 43...so nice! :hi5:

Yea it looks amazing buddy! I think cos it's Iron Man and obviously he wears a metal suit, you can kind of get away with having him as a figure (as opposed to a statue) cos the points of articulation would just blend in perfectly. Have you pre ordered one already? :)

Yea it looks amazing buddy! I think cos it's Iron Man and obviously he wears a metal suit, you can kind of get away with having him as a figure (as opposed to a statue) cos the points of articulation would just blend in perfectly. Have you pre ordered one already? :)

Yeah the metal joints help a lot. This is true of the majority of Star Wars characters too. Even if they're not robots, their clothing would cover the joints. No I have no PO'd IM. I'm at a weird point in collecting. I started to branch out into too many lines and scales, and just couldn't afford it. So I've canceled some things, and am trying to decide which direction I want to go. My main focus is the Chronicle 1:1 Endoskeleton right now. Everything else has to come second to that for now. I try to stick with Terminator and Horror, but the 1/4 IM does look fantastic. We'll see. :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC IRON MAN MKVI MAQUETTE EXCLU...

Yeah the metal joints help a lot. This is true of the majority of Star Wars characters too. Even if they're not robots, their clothing would cover the joints. No I have no PO'd IM. I'm at a weird point in collecting. I started to branch out into too many lines and scales, and just couldn't afford it. So I've canceled some things, and am trying to decide which direction I want to go. My main focus is the Chronicle 1:1 Endoskeleton right now. Everything else has to come second to that for now. I try to stick with Terminator and Horror, but the 1/4 IM does look fantastic. We'll see. :)

Yea, i had a re think a few months back in regards to the direction of my collection...i'm one of those who pretty much likes and collects everything whether it be 1/6 scale or a lifesize bust, plus it doesnt help when your collecting from movie licenses and then DC/Marvel comic stuff ontop too :gah: it certainly can become too much. So i've managed to sell a number of pieces aswell as cancelling a number of PO's so that i can begin to focus on the essentials. It certainly feels alot better once you've found a direction and as long as your strict with yourself then you should be able to avoid getting into old habits....at least that's the theory lol

Talking of Terminator, i too am a big fan of the movie (mostly T1 and T2) and have owned a few cool pieces from the line...notably the Sideshow Endo Lifesize Bust, the T1 and T2 PF's but my favourite collectibles i've owned have been both the Enterbay 1/4 scale T-800 figures...i'd say those two figures have the best ressemblence to Arnie that i've seen so far...especially the Battle Damaged version. Here's a few pics of my Terminator displays :)

be9b174bebf156da47bd4a4780048928.jpg

42ebddbd30b661c2e6fb5119bb072a09.jpg

a61e7018f27dbf8daf25d23e8b2cae3a.jpg

As for Terminator pieces that i'd still love to own, well i've always been tempted to get the 1/2 Scale Endoskeleton but the only thing thats putting me off is that Sideshow have now taken over from HCG who were the company who originally released it so i'm worried whether there will be a quality difference between the two.

b9324d5438b532f1972c33c933044460.jpg

Sideshow's version commences shipping around August time so i'm hoping to see some inhand pics.

The other collectible that i'm desperate to have in my collection is the 1/2 Scale Endo Bust by Sideshow Collectibles...

d4f539afeed6ba1a4b21de47c6f17384.jpg

i absolutely love that piece and am still hopeful that one day i'll get an opportunity. With that said, there are still some newly awaited Terminator pieces still to be released, notably from the new company Chronicles but for me personally, i'm eagerly awaiting Sideshows new 1/4 Scale Endoskeleton Maquette and of course their upcoming Endoskeleton Lifesize Bust :rock

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC IRON MAN MKVI MAQUETTE EXCLU...

Yea, i had a re think a few months back in regards to the direction of my collection...i'm one of those who pretty much likes and collects everything whether it be 1/6 scale or a lifesize bust, plus it doesnt help when your collecting from movie licenses and then DC/Marvel comic stuff ontop too :gah: it certainly can become too much. So i've managed to sell a number of pieces aswell as cancelling a number of PO's so that i can begin to focus on the essentials. It certainly feels alot better once you've found a direction and as long as your strict with yourself then you should be able to avoid getting into old habits....at least that's the theory lol

Talking of Terminator, i too am a big fan of the movie (mostly T1 and T2) and have owned a few cool pieces from the line...notably the Sideshow Endo Lifesize Bust, the T1 and T2 PF's but my favourite collectibles i've owned have been both the Enterbay 1/4 scale T-800 figures...i'd say those two figures have the best ressemblence to Arnie that i've seen so far...especially the Battle Damaged version. Here's a few pics of my Terminator displays :)

You have some great Terminator pieces my friend. Like you I have an interest an all scales and most lines, so it's very hard not to stray from the path. I've always loved my cleaned SS endo skull and thought I'd never sell it, but I'm not sure I'll need it if I have the life size figure.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC IRON MAN MKVI MAQUETTE EXCLUSIVE

WOW what scale is that T-800 head? it's beautiful :duff

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC IRON MAN MKVI MAQUETTE EXCLU...

You have some great Terminator pieces my friend. Like you I have an interest an all scales and most lines, so it's very hard not to stray from the path. I've always loved my cleaned SS endo skull and thought I'd never sell it, but I'm not sure I'll need it if I have the life size figure.

Hey Alex, thanks for the kind words :) i'd have alot more Terminator pieces had i of kept most of them....sadly i just dont have the space :( do you actually have lifesize Endo? :horror

WOW what scale is that T-800 head? it's beautiful :duff

Hey buddy, its a lifesize bust so pertty much the size of an average human skull i guess ;) the chrome version is probably the best :) Here's another quick pic taken from my Instagram account :)

5f4d214e5bb44ac90ca2d1b96adfa063.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC IRON MAN MKVI MAQUETTE EXCLU...

Hey Alex, thanks for the kind words :) i'd have alot more Terminator pieces had i of kept most of them....sadly i just dont have the space :( do you actually have lifesize Endo? :horror

I don't have it....yet. I'm currently selling/saving to fund the Chronicle 1:1. :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' SSC IRON MAN MKVI MAQUETTE EXCLUSIVE

OP looks great, very cool acquisition Andy.

Back