Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW DOUBLE UPDATE' IRON MAN AND WOLVERINE UPDATES

Looks great Andy. Especially like the iron man dio.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW DOUBLE UPDATE' IRON MAN AND WOLVERINE UPDATES

Amazing updates again Andy. I'm liking that new iron man diorama.

The best wishes for 2015 Andy! And really nice updates bro. I really like the new Wolverine head, its how i remember him too. Damn i want a wolverine lsf :)

Digging the Iron Man dio, but I'm curious to see Caps though. Actually like the battle damage Iron Man a bit more as well.

Best Wolverine head I've seen...
Now why didn't Sideshow include a sculpt like that?!

Happy New Year Andy!

Everything looks outstanding bud. Love the Punisher I think you've nailed that one it will be hard to top.

The Iron Man dio is lmpressive too nice to see good quality paint apps on it. I can't wait to see it once you get the rest of the set should make for some amazing pics.

Wow those projects look amazing Andy, especially the Iron Man diorama! :horror

The custom LSF Wolverine head sculpt is definitely an improvement and I can't wait to see it on the LSF body. :yess:

Hey Steve, thanks for the kind words my friend :) Really surprised at how well the Iron Man diorama came out after Iron Studios disappointing efforts for their MKXLII 1/4 scale piece...but they've really redeemed themselves on this occasion and that only says good things are still to come from this company.

As for the Wolvie head, lets face it, th LSF definitely needed something extra and the original portrait kinda lacked any of the characteristics that we associate with Wolvie and this new head definitely brings a bit of Logans personality to the display :)

The Wolverine LSF custom head is really a nice addition! The plain face he has on the regular is just meh, but now, it gives him some GRRRRR!!!!
And for Iron Man, those 2 are WONDERFUL release by Iron studios.
But everytime I see pictures of how awesome those are, I just Wonder how come they botched so badly their first MK42... :gah:

Thanks Marc :) really appreciate the comments buddy and I only wish you could've got this MKVII diorama instead of IS's MK42 cos it really is so much better! What I like most about it is that you don't even need to collect any of the other sets in the diorama as it displays perfectly on its own :)

Fantastic updates Andy! I really like the custom Wolverine portrait. Congratulations on these major acquisitions! :clap

Thanks Mike :hi5: Good to hear from you bro :)

Damn the wolverine head is the best I've seen! Iron man is also very dynamic and cool! I'm telling you need a museum for all these custom statues. Lol great job!

:lol don't know about a museum CBG but I'd certainly like at least a room to get some of my pieces out their boxes! :lol :lol Hopefully this year i'll have some more luck in the house hunting situation this year as I'm determined to have my man cave all set up in the next two years at least as that's when I foresee myself regretfully quitting this incredible hobby :(

Just AWESOME my friend Andy ;)

Thanks my friend Adam :clap

Looks great Andy. Especially like the iron man dio.

Thanks for the kind words Matt and Happy New year bro :clap

Fantastic update as always! !!

Really appreciate that Chris :) Thanks buddy :hi5:

Amazing updates again Andy. I'm liking that new iron man diorama.

Thanks Angelica :) more to come very soon...next up Prime 1 Megatron :horror

Great update Andy

Wow those projects look amazing Andy, especially the Iron Man diorama! :horror

The custom LSF Wolverine head sculpt is definitely an improvement and I can't wait to see it on the LSF body. :yess:

Seriously, you had to quote his post and leave 20+ images in the quote?????

How about not being so lazy when you post and consider that some people don't want to scroll through such a huge re-post

If I could neg rep you I would

I reported your post and your careless use of the post quote option.

Great update Andy

Seriously, you had to quote his post and leave 20+ images in the quote?????

How about not being so lazy when you post and consider that some people don't want to scroll through such a huge re-post

If I could neg rep you I would

I reported your post and your careless use of the post quote option.

Christ, what are you? 80 years old?

You sound like a grumpy grandpa whenever you post.

CHILL the ......

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PRIME 1 MOVIE MEGATRON!! WHAT A BEAS

I know it's a bit late, but happy new year! Been doing some catching up on your thread and as usual I'm deeply impressed. Congrats on the iron man dio and that Wolverine is wicked!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PRIME 1 MOVIE MEGATRON!! WHAT A ...

The best wishes for 2015 Andy! And really nice updates bro. I really like the new Wolverine head, its how i remember him too. Damn i want a wolverine lsf :)

Thanks Nick bro :) and to you too :duff Yea, really happy with how the Wolvie head turned and like you said, it's how most people remember looking like :)

Digging the Iron Man dio, but I'm curious to see Caps though. Actually like the battle damage Iron Man a bit more as well.

Hey buddy, thanks for the kind words :) here's a quick pic of the last sets of the dio...the Captain America and the Thor dioramas :)

4e735901cee6d5b00012f3f57f2e7c34.jpg

306dda610571eeb1926f532ec1f13de1.jpg

Best Wolverine head I've seen...
Now why didn't Sideshow include a sculpt like that?!

Really appreciate the great feedback Chris :hi5: thanks bro

Happy New Year Andy!

Everything looks outstanding bud. Love the Punisher I think you've nailed that one it will be hard to top.

The Iron Man dio is lmpressive too nice to see good quality paint apps on it. I can't wait to see it once you get the rest of the set should make for some amazing pics.

Hey Andres, happy new year bro :duff hope all is well :) thanks so much for the kind comments as ever :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' PRIME 1 MOVIE MEGATRON!! WHAT A BEAS

Haven't come to this forum in a while but when I do I always like to come check out the updates in your collection. Very sweet additions bro. The new wolverine head looks sick! Why SS never included it is beyond me, but it looks fantastic!

keep it bro, you got one epic collection.

Chris

Great update Andy.

Thanks Dave :clap

I know it's a bit late, but happy new year! Been doing some catching up on your thread and as usual I'm deeply impressed. Congrats on the iron man dio and that Wolverine is wicked!

Happy New Year Jeremy :duff great to hear from you after a long time :) lol! Thanks for the kind comments my friend :hi5:

Hello, Happy new year :)

Very amazing new stuff and great photos. Very detail. Good job.

Congrats :)

Haven't come to this forum in a while but when I do I always like to come check out the updates in your collection. Very sweet additions bro. The new wolverine head looks sick! Why SS never included it is beyond me, but it looks fantastic!

keep it bro, you got one epic collection.

Chris

Happy New Year Chris :duff always great to read your comments brother and glad your liking the new updates :) Massive congrats on your engagement by the way bro and wishing you a happy and prosperous future together :hi5:

Hello, Happy new year :)

Very amazing new stuff and great photos. Very detail. Good job.

Congrats :)

Happy New Year my friend :duff Thanks for the kind words :hi5:

Great updates RB! That Wolverine head is sick and I actually really like the IM dio. Sick action on that!!

Wow Andy all the new updates look great as usual! Oh man that arc reactor is my fave man! Is that for the LSB? Wow gotta tell me how you did it brother.

Always had a question about the wolverine though. Is that bust part of the original statue (not sure how the pieces fit together on the LSF) or is it a separate bust created to showcase the other head when its not on the body, which is an amazing idea if it is, and one I wouldn't be surprised of, if you thought it up. Keep em coming bro!
Happy new year if I haven't told you already. Hope you had a great holiday season with your family

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

That new wolverine head sculpt is simply... epic.

Back