Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF PG6

Great looking head sculpt!

Thanks my friend :)

Nice assortment of "tools"

Hey Dave, thanks buddy :)

Wow that bag of weapons made this so much better. Looks awesome! This is what the ex should be the bag of weapons! Stunning addition. Any plans for a beat up proto cancelled punisher head?

Hey CBG, yea, Punisher needs weapons bro :yess: now he is proper kitted out the way he should be and with all the new custom heads being made for this guy, this piece is gonna look even better! Yes my friend, there will be 3 custom heads in total, the first is released next week and then there will be another 2 more heads (one will be battle damaged!!)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF...

For those interested in this new custom Punisher head which will be available for sale as of next week, then feel free to send over a PM :)

5297725b5ddb6849be1ec6c58cfd326b.jpg

41d307740991f08594f9bd85b82d2662.jpg

a57dd7f5195c3b0bf6325f99afd95792.jpg

ffb0482b4276065902244f173145cd2a.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF PG6

Yeah congrats my friend Andy ;)

Andy, that new head sculpt is going to make all the difference. GREAT.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF...

Those are great display options for Punisher. I never got this one as I like the committee version better. The alternate head you are sculpting looks sweet and might put the pF over the top. I'll be curious to see how it turns out. Congrats Andy! :clap

Thanks for the kind words Mike :) yea, really looking forward to the portrait as it will give this PF more attitude which I think is something that's lacking on the original sideshow portrait :(

Can I trade my Punisher with yours Andy :lol

:lol :lol :clap nice one Pau :)

Great custom my friend ;)

Thanks my friend Adam :clap

Just nailed it bro, that is exactly how many weapons and more, would be cool if you could get a Bazooka lol. So many display options it is nuts, like a Hot Toy but on a statue :hi5: Thank you for sharing, you got really hooked up on this one, great as always Andy :)

Hey Sean, thanks for the great comments my friend :hi5: my pleasure to share my work brother :) hope it gives others ideas and inspiration to want to make their statues more personal to them too :) btw, massive congrats on the Gambit PF :clap that's a well sort after piece and you just scored a beauty!! :rock

If that's how Punisher would have been equipped from the beginning I would have ordered it day one! Absolutely amazing additions that have turned that statue into a killer piece. Congrats!

Thanks buddy for the kind comments :hi5: glad you like it :) more updates to come soon, including a Christmas special :horror

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - XMAS DAY UPDATE 1/2 SCALE HALL OF ARMOUR FINAL

That bag of weapons in his hand looks badass. The pf really should be made this way.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread - 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOMIZED SIDESHOW PUNISHER PF...

Damn, that's a great looking Punisher. :hi5:

Hey buddy, thanks so much for the kind words :hi5: glad you like it :)

Andy, that new head sculpt is going to make all the difference. GREAT.

Thanks again Kevin :clap

That bag of weapons in his hand looks badass. The pf really should be made this way.

Hey Nick, hope your enjoying your first Christmas with the little fella :) have a good one bro and thanks for the kind words :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'COMING SOON' CUSTOM BLACK SPIDEY SIDESHOW COM...

Merry Christmas to all you fellow freaks out there :Santa hope your having a great holiday :)

While we wait for the 1/2 scale Hall of Armour to finally arrive (whch will finally be shipped out today) :rock I thought I'd update you guys with a recent acquisition of mine that I was really happy to pick up :) Take away Iron Man, my next favourite character in the Marvel Universe is Spiderman and as the owner of one of my favourite Spidey Collectibles in the market, which in my opinion is the Sideshow Spiderman Comiquette, I couldn't pass on a customized version of it...but this time as the black Symbiote Spidey :)

This piece is just an amazing looking statue! I didn't think I would like it as much as I do due to being the same pose and base of the original red/blue version but the black Repaint just gives it a whole different look and I have to say, I'm actually preferring this version over the original :lol

Hope you enjoy the pics :) thanks for looking and hope you have a wonderful Christmas :wave

bf77c89dd2995f90ec49970b6320e79f.jpg

c5797e680dfe33af326e2ec678a11a93.jpg

9fd2add0ed56c92138f869b8a57ed620.jpg

5c0b952eeb0bb44c11abd8eb1f1a19e2.jpg

72ce14a93caa1627cc2f1b27d8dd52c9.jpg

09401d63ffd0c007558909c2bb3348cb.jpg

d147471db6ab1191ae05ebc522f5a674.jpg

c4b196522ec0ede6b846aa83074054d6.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM BLACK SPIDEY SIDESHOW COMIQUET

Looks awesome Andy. Real nice addition . Hope your having a great christmas :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM BLACK SPIDEY SIDESHOW COMIQUET

Very nice black Spidey custom Andy! It looks just as good as the original committee, which is one of my personal faves. Congrats! :clap

Congrats on getting the black suit, Andy! Happy Holidays!

Haven't visited in a while Andy and need probably another year just to catch up! Hahahaha! But your thread is just filled with some of the best Collectibles that I have ever seen so you can bet your bottom dollar that I'll be catching up page by page :) that Black Spiderman looks amazing and just confirms why you have one of the most outrageous collections out there! :bow :bow merry Christmas Andy :duff

Very AWESOME custom, big congrats my friend Andy ;)

Great custom,Looks amazing!

Thanks so much bro :hi5 I really appreciate the kind words :) Yea, spending needs to be tightened up for next year I think...I already think my POs of 2014 hit an all time high and more than finance issues, I'm really gonna struggle with space so from now on in, I'm gonna have to be more picky about what I order. Congrats on your Prime 1 Turtles order bro, my Prime 1 Megatron arrived today just before Christmas and I won't be opening it until the 25th :yess:
Hey man no problem! At least you Have somewhere to put them. After my Next Case I won't have anymore room until my basement is done. I feel like my statues are going to sit in boxes for another year or two.
I just got Catwoman on Xmas eve and I had to box her back up after opening her up.

For those interested in this new custom Punisher head which will be available for sale as of next week, then feel free to send over a PM :)

5297725b5ddb6849be1ec6c58cfd326b.jpg

41d307740991f08594f9bd85b82d2662.jpg

a57dd7f5195c3b0bf6325f99afd95792.jpg

ffb0482b4276065902244f173145cd2a.jpg
Dude I don't have the PF but that custom sculpt looks amazing

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Hey man no problem! At least you Have somewhere to put them. After my Next Case I won't have anymore room until my basement is done. I feel like my statues are going to sit in boxes for another year or two.
I just got Catwoman on Xmas eve and I had to box her back up after opening her up.

Dude I don't have the PF but that custom sculpt looks amazing

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Awesome bro :rock congrats on receiving Cat Woman :) how does she look? From what I've seen so far, she's looking pretty epic :) hope all arrived safely for you :)

Looks awesome Andy. Real nice addition . Hope your having a great christmas :)

Hey Matt, thanks a lot mate and Merry Christmas to you and the family :duff

Very nice black Spidey custom Andy! It looks just as good as the original committee, which is one of my personal faves. Congrats! :clap

Thanks so much for the kind words Mike :) Yea, the original Com is one of my favs so you can imagine how happy I am to have this custom Black Symbiote version in my collection :hi5:

Congrats on getting the black suit, Andy! Happy Holidays!

Thanks Michael and happy holidays to you too bro :duff

That's a very nice custom Spidey. Congrats.

Love the black custom! Even if it's the same pose, the effect truly justify it!!! Woot!

Back