Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* REPAINTED G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF PICS U

Hey Man,

Late to the party as usual but yeah Prime looks great. I like the knees and the gun especially (as the gun kinda irked me from the get go :lol I was like "IT SHOULD BE BLACK!!)

It's a great tribute to all us G1 fans looking for a little love.

You delivered

1242793644656.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* REPAINTED G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF PICS U

It's Party Time :wave :panic:

I'm speechless dude :horror The Repaint LOOKS FANTASTIC :clap

****ing raddest intro ever!! :lol

That's it Roberto it's confirmed you need an Omega Supreme to go along with your Prime. It needs to happen!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* REPAINTED G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF PI...

Hey Man,

Late to the party as usual but yeah Prime looks great. I like the knees and the gun especially (as the gun kinda irked me from the get go :lol I was like "IT SHOULD BE BLACK!!)

It's a great tribute to all us G1 fans looking for a little love.

You delivered

1242793644656.jpg

Thanks so much Andre :hi5: glad your liking the Prime buddy...was always something I wanted to do to mine to make it more like the animated version :yess:

It's Party Time :wave :panic:

I'm speechless dude :horror The Repaint LOOKS FANTASTIC :clap

Awesome post right there Oktay...brings back so many memories my friend :clap thanks for the kind words :)

****ing raddest intro ever!! :lol

That's it Roberto it's confirmed you need an Omega Supreme to go along with your Prime. It needs to happen!

Maybe not Omega Supreme but the G1 Megatron next my Optimus will fit in perfectly, what do you think? ;)

y9eta7y6.jpg

Yep Megs is awesome, that damn arm cannon is ridiculous!

Makes me want to see more G1 in this style like Jazz, Hound, Grimlock and Wheeljack (obviously there is Bumblebee but those four and Optimus I played with heaps as a kid) There was another beast of toy I think he was called Roadbuster I wore that sucker out!

G1Roadbuster_MTMTE.jpg

G1Roadbuster_toy.jpg

For his time he had a boatload of accessories, would buy him again now in a heartbeat and play to my hearts content :lol

Always wanted Skyfire and Omega though. Out of the small crew I loved Jetfire, Cosmos, Ravage, Cliffjumper, Seaspray, Beachcomber and FREAKIN WARPATH man! Would kill for a little statue of him.

Bring me DEVASTATOR!!! :panic:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* REPAINTED G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF PI...

Bring me DEVASTATOR!!! :panic:

:lol thinking big Marc....I like that :exactly: :lol

Do you live in a warehouse?? :lol

Who am I to talk I just requested Omega Supreme :rotfl

I wish I did live in a warehouse Andre...at least that way I'd get to display a few more bits from my collection :(

do you remember the Hard Hero Transformer collection? I owned all 27 pieces including a few rare AP's including a 1/5 made worldwide AP Cyclonus :horror these were in my collection long before I'd ever heard of Sideshow back in 2010 I think it was...they were really nicely done but oh so small :(

sa4e8una.jpg

ve6umapa.jpg

2a5ymuju.jpg

Yep Megs is awesome, that damn arm cannon is ridiculous!

Makes me want to see more G1 in this style like Jazz, Hound, Grimlock and Wheeljack (obviously there is Bumblebee but those four and Optimus I played with heaps as a kid) There was another beast of toy I think he was called Roadbuster I wore that sucker out!

G1Roadbuster_MTMTE.jpg

G1Roadbuster_toy.jpg

For his time he had a boatload of accessories, would buy him again now in a heartbeat and play to my hearts content :lol

Always wanted Skyfire and Omega though. Out of the small crew I loved Jetfire, Cosmos, Ravage, Cliffjumper, Seaspray, Beachcomber and FREAKIN WARPATH man! Would kill for a little statue of him.

:lol :lol @ I wore that sucker out!! Hahahaha :clap nice one...

Yea, Megs for me will probably complete my collection for half scale G1 pieces...I don't think I can fit another one in without having my wife file for a divorce :horror ;) Megs and Prime are the two leaders so what better characters to have.

As far as I know buddy, Grimlock is next on the list to be released after Megatron so I'm stopping at a good time cos Grimlock will be HUGE!!! However, my Megatron will also include the Exclusive which is the Bumblebee head which will be placed in the left hand of Megs and the base will also feature his foot crushing the body of Ironhide so there's a lot more going on with this guy than there is with the Prime base.

I loved Skyfire!!! :love wanted that one too but parents said it was too big! :( you should hear what they say when they come round to the house and see what I've got now!! :lol :lol :thud:

Incredible transformation (get it), that Prime is something to be very proud of! :clap

Thanks buddy, appreciate the kind words :hi5:

Wow amazing repaint!
Both looks great and I would be happy with either one.
Congrats! :hi5:

glad you like it Opt...thanks :)

Roberto, that G1 Optimus looks awesome!
The repaint makes it appear as if he just sprung out of your TV. :clap :hi5:

:lol that's exactly the look I was going for...now its like bringing part of my childhood memories into my collection...already have the Lion-O PF from Thundercats in my collection and He-Man arrives end of this month...cant wait :panic:

That's epic Andy. Big congrats on an awesome piece & with the new paint apps it really pops :clap

Thanks Steve....kind words as ever my friend :hi5:

Prime looks great, my man! Congrats!

Thanks Kris, much appreciated buddy :duff

This looks much nicer! The original color look dull.

Thanks CPB, the original was more battle damaged/weathered so it took away a lot of the details and wow factor in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, when I first got the piece I was blown away by the sheer size of him but I knew he could be improved...;)

Where do you find these customs?

I wish I did live in a warehouse Andre...at least that way I'd get to display a few more bits from my collection :(

do you remember the Hard Hero Transformer collection? I owned all 27 pieces including a few rare AP's including a 1/5 made worldwide AP Cyclonus :horror these were in my collection long before I'd ever heard of Sideshow back in 2010 I think it was...they were really nicely done but oh so small :(

Oh hell yes I remember those. I used to walk into the then many comic books stores in our city and druel over them but busts never did anything for me so I never bought one. For their size they were pretty expensive too.

:lol :lol @ I wore that sucker out!! Hahahaha :clap nice one...

Yea, Megs for me will probably complete my collection for half scale G1 pieces...I don't think I can fit another one in without having my wife file for a divorce :horror ;) Megs and Prime are the two leaders so what better characters to have.

As far as I know buddy, Grimlock is next on the list to be released after Megatron so I'm stopping at a good time cos Grimlock will be HUGE!!! However, my Megatron will also include the Exclusive which is the Bumblebee head which will be placed in the left hand of Megs and the base will also feature his foot crushing the body of Ironhide so there's a lot more going on with this guy than there is with the Prime base.

I loved Skyfire!!! :love wanted that one too but parents said it was too big! :( you should hear what they say when they come round to the house and see what I've got now!! :lol :lol :thud:

Oh SNAP!! That Ex for Megs sounds insane and him standing on Ironhide :horror. Apart from Optimus's Death that was the second most upsetting part in that film. You'll have to have a little hidden speaker somewhere that says "Such heroic nonsense" and then the sound of his cannon going off.

Yeah my parents are polar opposites :lol My mom loves then and Dad just stays quite. He need not say anymore. I cannot be changed and he knows it.

Wow! Looks awesome. Prime in all his 80s glory!

Sent while traveling through Hyperspace

Really kind words buddy, much appreciated :clap

i like both of them to be honest, the newer paint scheme is definately better in regards to how we know prime from the cartoon, but that original one looks like he has been lying in the junkyard for years, and has come to life, very battle worn..sort of cool, but fantastic job sir on this project..and that megatron..amazing, cant wait for his revival also.

thanks brother :hi5: yea, it was always my intention to get Optimus repainted in the 80's animation style and so will my Megatron too. The battle damage version was very cool too but not to my ideal personal preference so I knew that I'd be able to change it to the way I wanted soon enough ;) Just seen a WIP pic of Megatron and your gonna love it!!! :horror

Wow the prime looks amazing! Great job! He looks very g1 and love the sculpt and light up eyes. This one is way better than the movie version in my opinion. You are lucky to own this. Enjoy it in good health. Your collection is one of the best I've seen. The megaton may be the best ever statue of a transformer I've ever seen. Can't wait for in hand pics of that one. Just awesome! It's an 80s dream character that we all love. Maybe my favorite 80s villain of all time.

Hey CBG, I knew that you would love this update :lol like me, your a massive G1 fan so your gonna love Megatron buddy when he arrives :panic: which should be next week!!! :horror

:thud: for the love of god Andy!! Another fantastic update...so much nostalgia in your repaint and it sounds like the final paint up has met your brief perfectly! One of the best collections I've ever seen and ironically you don't even have a display as most of your statues are in their boxes :horror hahaha please get that house soon Andy!!! ;)

Thanks so much for your kind words :1-1: really appreciate that and glad your enjoying the updates :duff

Where do you find these customs?

6y4a2uqa.jpg

Wow buddy. Wonderful updates. So many beautiful items in this thread.

Hey James, great to hear from you buddy :hi5: how ya doing? Looking forward to seeing some beautiful items in your thread soon buddy :duff

Oh hell yes I remember those. I used to walk into the then many comic books stores in our city and druel over them but busts never did anything for me so I never bought one. For their size they were pretty expensive too.

Oh SNAP!! That Ex for Megs sounds insane and him standing on Ironhide :horror. Apart from Optimus's Death that was the second most upsetting part in that film. You'll have to have a little hidden speaker somewhere that says "Such heroic nonsense" and then the sound of his cannon going off.

Yeah my parents are polar opposites :lol My mom loves then and Dad just stays quite. He need not say anymore. I cannot be changed and he knows it.

:lol exactly the same for me mate...my mum actually loved my Wolvie LSF and is her favourite piece of mine whereas my dad is a proper old fashioned Italian dad :lol he just shrugs his shoulders and mutters...'meh' hahahaha gotta love my dad bless him...still living in the early 1900's :rotfl He only seems to come alive during a Soccer World Cup...as do I!!! :yess: We are totally pumped for next months first game against....funnily enough....England :lol Always a rough time being an Italian and living in England...especially when facing each other at a major tournament. Past history has Italy as the favourites but we are renowned slow starters so anything can happen :panic:

It is one of mine favorite collection to visit. Keep up the good work!

That's a real compliment coming from you brother Hung :bow thanks my friend and here's to more updates to come :duff :hi5:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *COMING SOON* SSC IRON MAN MKVI LSB 'CLEAN' RE...

Wow, fantastic job on the Optimus Andy! So impressive to look at like that...

Thanks buddy :hi5: glad you approve ;) not enough G1 collectibles for my liking...especially not this size!!!!

adygura7.jpg

Repaint looks sick! Much better than the original.

Sweet deal man!

Chris

Thanks Chris...surprised not to see this guy in your collection...still time! :lol

That's awesome! This is the real Optimus like we know him. Nice job. Congrats!

Hey Ricky, thanks my friend...saw pics of yours on Facebook and it looks great buddy :clap

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* REPAINTED G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF PI...

:lol exactly the same for me mate...my mum actually loved my Wolvie LSF and is her favourite piece of mine whereas my dad is a proper old fashioned Italian dad :lol he just shrugs his shoulders and mutters...'meh' hahahaha gotta love my dad bless him...still living in the early 1900's :rotfl He only seems to come alive during a Soccer World Cup...as do I!!! :yess: We are totally pumped for next months first game against....funnily enough....England :lol Always a rough time being an Italian and living in England...especially when facing each other at a major tournament. Past history has Italy as the favourites but we are renowned slow starters so anything can happen :panic:

PSSSHHH When was the last time England did anything worthwhile in a world cup? (and that's coming from a fan of many of their players) But you do realise Australia will give it a good shake this time :monkey3 In all seriousness though I expect the Aussies to be much improved this time. The idiot coach we had last time made us play defensive when our natural style of play is to attack :slap Glad he's gone. I don't care if we lose I just want us to play to the best of our ability. We have a young inexperienced team I hope they learn heaps. As to whom I'm gonna back for the W Cup????? I have no idea.

I loved all the classy players from like 10 years ago (Bergkamp, Zidane, Figo etc) and I just don't see much of that these days. Don't get wrong Ronaldo and Messi are amazing but I see them as direct attacking machines yes they have moments of class but I miss watching players gliiiiide past other players. The only player I can think of that I see do that nowadays is Ozil. If only he was consistent :pray: but he is a real joy to watch when he feels like taking the opposition on.

Outstanding stuff, Andy.
Prime and Norin Radd look amazing.
Congrats, Brother.
:hi5:

Thanks so much Timo :hi5: completely forgot that Silver Surfer was called Norin :lol :lol

Thanks for that Addy it really helps when u see side by side comparison pictures. ;)

Anyway although the stock one looks more realistic I do prefer the repaint cartoony look because that is how I remember Optimus Prime. :clap

Thanks Steve, yea...obviously I'm a massive fan of the animated series buddy so had to get those changes in and make it to my taste :) always wanted the perfect G1 Optimus Prime collectible since I could remember and thanks to this amazing hobby I finally have the chance to get the leader of the Autobots and very soon....the leader of the Decepticons too :yess:

holly **** optimus is totaly awesome! very jealous my friend :wink1:

Thanks so much brother Sovel for the kind words...:1-1:

Just pure awesomeness..... Congrats Andy!

Thanks Tam :) glad you like it my friend :duff

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* REPAINTED G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF PI...

PSSSHHH When was the last time England did anything worthwhile in a world cup? (and that's coming from a fan of many of their players) But you do realise Australia will give it a good shake this time :monkey3 In all seriousness though I expect the Aussies to be much improved this time. The idiot coach we had last time made us play defensive when our natural style of play is to attack :slap Glad he's gone. I don't care if we lose I just want us to play to the best of our ability. We have a young inexperienced team I hope they learn heaps. As to whom I'm gonna back for the W Cup????? I have no idea.

I loved all the classy players from like 10 years ago (Bergkamp, Zidane, Figo etc) and I just don't see much of that these days. Don't get wrong Ronaldo and Messi are amazing but I see them as direct attacking machines yes they have moments of class but I miss watching players gliiiiide past other players. The only player I can think of that I see do that nowadays is Ozil. If only he was consistent :pray: but he is a real joy to watch when he feels like taking the opposition on.

Not sure on who's manager at the moment for Australia Andre but they are sure to do better than how they performed at the last World Cup in South Africa 2010. I remember back in 2006 when Italy needed an injury time penalty from Francesco Totti to save them from going to Extra Time and a possible Penalty Shoot Out against the Oz...it was then when I realised that it was in the stars that Italy were going to go all the way that year :yess:

As you know my idol growing up as a young kid living in Italy was of course Roberto Baggio...man that guy was awesome. However, there was still a player to whom I considered better than him at the time and is argueably the greatest player to have ever lived...and that is Diego Maradona. Everyone has their opinions but for me there was no-one better and I include all those that grace the game today with the likes of Ronaldo and Messi. What Maradona could do with the ball was incredible and to bring a team such as Napoli of whom hadn't tasted success since god knows when and who's team consisted of mediocre players to winning the league title and UEFA cup success was a testament to what he had achieved at the club. Yes, Messi is most probably the closest thing there is to a present day Maradona but take Messi out of Barcelona and their aquad of elite players and you'll more than likely see a different Messi altogether. However, the one link which separates the two is that Maradona single handedly won the World Cup for Argentina back in 1986...something that I've never seen before. Messi has yet to shine for his country and maybe this could be his year? :dunno

Back