Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 P1 PREDATOR IS FINALLY COMPLET

Damn, that Pred looks awesome...congrats Andy

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 P1 PREDATOR IS FINALLY COMPLET

Jawesome job on your Pred set-up, Andy. Incredible dude.

Amazing, hope it arrives safely, good luck Andy!

Preds is looking great man!

Which is your preferred head choice?

Man that's an awesome looking Pred Andy. I really hope to own a P1 one day myself

Looking forward to your in-hand pics & I'm sure your working on a awesome display for it as type this message :)

Great comments guys, thank you so much :clap here are some more pics

u6ezabyz.jpg

azetyva7.jpg

are9uda6.jpg

Looks AMAZING!! Damn!! Is that's the Premium Format Dutch you got there?

Another fine paintjob and congratz on the P1 1/4 scale. I really like those before/after pictures you maken. Really shows the difference.

Wow guys!! Thanks so much for all your great comments and I promise to get back to you all as ever :clap :)

Another fine paintjob and congratz on the P1 1/4 scale. I really like those before/after pictures you maken. Really shows the difference.

Thanks Nick :hi5: yea, couldn't be happier with the MK42 Repaint buddy...came out better than I'd expected :)

I'm so jealous my friend Andy, is a very great Pred WOW!!!

Thanks Darth my friend...appreciate the kind words :)

Looks AMAZING!! Damn!! Is that's the Premium Format Dutch you got there?

Hey Nick, thanks buddy :hi5: yep, that is indeed the Dutch 1/4 scale PF :exactly: so you can imagine how big the Pred is gonna be :horror what's more important is that it's nicely in scale with Dutch too to create that cool fight scene diorama :rock

Man that's an awesome looking Pred Andy. I really hope to own a P1 one day myself

Looking forward to your in-hand pics & I'm sure your working on a awesome display for it as type this message :)

Hey Steve, thanks buddy! Glad you get to see it finally! Wait for my inhand pics as I'll try to get better pics of the Biomask Head with the light up features :rock As for the diorama, I've got a few ideas in mind ;) :lol

Preds is looking great man!

Which is your preferred head choice?

Hey Frank, great to hear from you buddy :hi5: I'm a massive fan of the bio mask mate so it has to be displayed initially with that head BUT....there hasn't been too many statues I own where I can't decide between the two alternate heads....the open mandibles portrait sculpt is also killer :rock

Amazing, hope it arrives safely, good luck Andy!

Thanks brother Wei :clap

Jawesome job on your Pred set-up, Andy. Incredible dude.

Really appreciate that Steven, thanks buddy :hi5:

Damn, that Pred looks awesome...congrats Andy

Hi Steve, thanks so much bro. Massive congrats on the Optimus Prime LSF buddy :clap hope you get to display it! Would love to see some pics :exactly:

Cool men. More pics when you have it in hands ;)

Thanks for the kind words Oscar...yes as soon as it comes in I'll get some pics up my friend :)

Great stuff Andy!

Thanks Carey :)

Wow. Pred came out amazing. Congratulations on acquiring such an awesome custom. I look forward to seeing in hand photos

Thanks so much James, kind words as ever. Hope all is well with you brother :1-1:

Andy said lights on the helmet, laser and logo on base.

I FINALLY CAUGHT UP MAN!!!!! :yess: Everything looks great bro. IronMan Repaint the sneak peek at the Batman sculpt and now the predator. It's all fantastic and now I need to have drink after all that reading. I should just flick to the last page but for some damn reason I have to read every page!! :rotfl

Well done mate.

Hahaha!! :clap Ondi, I just love your fantastic posts, they always make me smile my friend...thanks so much for your continued support, it means a lot :1-1:

Yes, that's right....the Predator statue has light up features on the bio helmet, the shoulder canon and the logo on the base :)

Pred looks fantastic, look forward to your in hand pics!

Thanks Jay :clap looking forward to recieving him :)

I think the mask has light up and the predator logo although Andy knows better lol

That's right Ant, light tri laser on the bio mask, light up shoulder cannon and finally the light Predator logo on the base :)

THAT is a bad *** pose! :rock

Congrats Andy!

Thanks Eric :hi5: much appreciated buddy :)

super duper andy..nice to have 2 sculpts for swapping to display.

Hey Chris, how you doing buddy? Still no Bruce statue :( thanks for the kind words mate, yea, really great to have those alternate Pred head sculpts...:exactly:

Is that from Art Department? Congrats, buddy! Looks great!

That's right Michael...Joseph seems to keep coming up with some amazing custom pieces and this another one which seems to have gone down a storm! Limited to only 50 made, it was nice to claim a low number being 6 :rock

Thanks Ben :) glad you like it buddy :hi5:

BAD F'N A$$ Stand Off Pic's, Andy, Excellent Post

Thanks Al...are you much of a Predator fan my friend? :dunno

Very cool Pred, my man...should go good with the rest of your collection.

Thanks Kris, much appreciated buddy. By the way, just completed my Bats armpit modification...at last!! Will get a review of how it went and some pics up on here tomorrow buddy...and trust me, you made yours look easy in comparison! :horror

Told it before, I'm not a Predators fan, but DAMN this looks great.... and it's not even your pictures yet... so this is gonna be DROOLING!!!!

Congrats!!!!

Hahahaha!! Thanks as ever my friend Marc. Can't wait to get this inhand and get to work with a nice diorama...stay tuned buddy :hi5:

EPIC Display!!! your new Pred rocks dude :rock and Dutch is happy :yess:

Congrats and thanks for all the Pics :clap

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 P1 PREDATOR IS FINALLY COM...

Looks really awesome. Nice one Andy :)

Thanks Matt :hi5: much appreciated buddy! P.S. Great work on your custom T-1000 :clap :clap

:thud::thud::thud:

That Predator looks sick! I cannot wait to see in hand pics.

Hey Ski, thanks bro :hi5: just been told its shipping tomorrow so cant wait :panic: :panic:

Wow.....that look awesome Andy.

Congrats!

Thanks Tam, appreciate that my friend :)

Nicee pic, like always! predator and dutch = love to first view ^^

Thank you for the kind words Sovel...i'll try to get some better pics in once it arrives ;)

both dutch and predator purchased.. i hope they arrived at the same time that would be a major boner day for me. :)

hahahaha....I know your even more excited than I am Arif :exactly: think cos of where you live, you may get yours before me so please get those pics up ASAP!!! :rock Here are some latest pics from facebook

Just love the light up features on this!! :rock
u8u2aqum.jpg

y7eje5yb.jpg

This is looking like a work of art :)

The art department just keep getting better and better

This is looking like a work of art :)

The art department just keep getting better and better

Yea, for a minute when I first saw these pics I thought it was from the movie or something :horror :horror Jo has confirmed that mine is shipping today so give or take a week and number 6 of 50 should arrive here in London :panic: :panic:

Also as an extra precaution, ive asked him to not attach the braids to the heads and send them loose...that way I can just glue them in myself when it arrives...at least that's the plan :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 P1 PREDATOR NEW PICS!! PG458

Thats a might cool looking display! :monkey5

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 P1 PREDATOR NEW PICS!! PG458

Congrats the Pred looks fantastic. Great pose.

A bit on the expensive side for me though, would be interested in an unpainted kit version but that wont happen. :(

Back