Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 P1 PREDATOR IS FINALLY COM...

Thanks Matt :hi5: much appreciated buddy! P.S. Great work on your custom T-1000 :clap :clap

Hey Ski, thanks bro :hi5: just been told its shipping tomorrow so cant wait :panic: :panic:

Thanks Tam, appreciate that my friend :)

Thank you for the kind words Sovel...i'll try to get some better pics in once it arrives ;)

hahahaha....I know your even more excited than I am Arif :exactly: think cos of where you live, you may get yours before me so please get those pics up ASAP!!! :rock Here are some latest pics from facebook

Just love the light up features on this!! :rock
u8u2aqum.jpg

y7eje5yb.jpg

About Damn Time you answered that Light up question from 2 pages back :lol:lol:lol:lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 P1 PREDATOR IS FINALLY COM...

About Damn Time you answered that Light up question from 2 pages back :lol:lol:lol:lol

:lol I actually answered that question on the 13th hahaha nice one Al, glad you like it buddy :)

Congrats the Pred looks fantastic. Great pose.

A bit on the expensive side for me though, would be interested in an unpainted kit version but that wont happen. :(

Thanks my friend :hi5: yea, I remember you saying you might be interested in one during the WIP stages...not sure you'd be able to get an unpainted version :dunno I can ask if you like?

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* CUSTOM 1/4 P1 PREDATOR NEW PICS!! PG458

EPIC Display!!! your new Pred rocks dude :rock and Dutch is happy :yess:

Congrats and thanks for all the Pics :clap

Thanks my friend Oktay :hi5:

Thats a might cool looking display! :monkey5

Thanks Opt, although its not my display :wink1: these are some of the cool reveal pics from the guys that created this amazing custom piece. More pics to follow!!! :yess:

:lol I actually answered that question on the 13th hahaha nice one Al, glad you like it buddy :)

Thanks my friend :hi5: yea, I remember you saying you might be interested in one during the WIP stages...not sure you'd be able to get an unpainted version :dunno I can ask if you like?

Did I Freak you out HAHAHAHA

:lol :rotfl :rotfl I don't think I've laughed like that in ages!! This gif is brilliant Al...:clap Aragorns smile just says it all! :lol

I knew that would put you on the Floor, I would be Grinning also if I got to test it out on Liv Tyler :drool:drool:drool

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* NEW PREDATOR vs DUTCH PF PICS!!! PG460

Are these in hand pics, or are you still waiting for it?

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* NEW PREDATOR vs DUTCH PF PICS!!! PG460

Are these in hand pics, or are you still waiting for it?

Still waiting for this Kris...just awaiting confirmation that it has indeed shipped today as promised...:) apparently the delay in shipping was due to the company who have put this piece together, creating a Cinemaquette style Certificate of Authenticity to be issued out with each of the 50 pieces...which is a nice touch...

mume4uge.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* NEW PREDATOR vs DUTCH PF PICS!!! PG460

Still waiting for this Kris...just awaiting confirmation that it has indeed shipped today as promised...:) apparently the delay in shipping was due to the company who have put this piece together, creating a Cinemaquette style Certificate of Authenticity to be issued out with each of the 50 pieces...which is a nice touch...

mume4uge.jpg

That's a nice touch I like the effort they are going to with this :)

This looks REALLY great!!

Love the new Predators collection!

Thanks Hung :hi5: good to hear from you buddy and hope all is well :wave

That's a nice touch I like the effort they are going to with this :)

:exactly: yea, I this too Ant. It was something they didn't need to do so its definitely making this piece more professional. I think the Pred Cinemaquette had something similar...apart from the fact it was signed by a Mr Steve Wang :lol

WOW, just AWESOME!!!

Thanks Darth, appreciate the kind words buddy :clap

This looks REALLY great!!

Hey Serg, thanks my friend :hi5:

Back