Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SNEAK PEAK AT THE CUSTOM BATMAN PF HE...

A quick glimpse at the upcoming custom Batman PF headsculpt which should be available at the end of this month. When not in use, the headsculpt fits nicely on its base holder which is a nice touch...

udejyzej.jpg

Also to come in the further is an alternate custom head for the comic Superman PF once the statue has shipped :rock

Waoo Andy. I love that custom head and the base!! Show us more pics!!, congrats men ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SNEAK PEAK AT THE BATMAN PF CUSTOM HEADSC

This bat-custom head looks interesting,can't wait to see it finish

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SNEAK PEAK AT THE BATMAN PF CUSTOM HEADSC

Just seen the Mk42 repaint pics, Andy! Great job by your painter mate - that's how it SHOULD have looked. The pale gold looks spot on. Almost makes me wish I'd kept mine now, but I just don't know anyone who could have repainted it to that standard. Killer upgrade to what is a nice sculpt and pose.

Late as ever lol! Holey Cow dude!!:thud: :thud: that repaint is simply stunning Andy. It's absolutely spot on and looks just like out of the movie. Congratz to your artist who painted it for you.

Seriously man, what an Iron Man collection you have. Outstanding! :clap

Thanks so much my friend :1-1: it's always a pleasure to read your kind words :) I should have a new update coming shortly of my new Iron Man MKVI bust display case :rock

Dude, that looks amazing and so much more lifelike and true-to-character.
That was extremly well done.
Congrats on it.
:wave
:hi5:

Hey Timo, great to hear from you buddy :wave thanks so much for your comments :hi5:

Just seen the Mk42 repaint pics, Andy! Great job by your painter mate - that's how it SHOULD have looked. The pale gold looks spot on. Almost makes me wish I'd kept mine now, but I just don't know anyone who could have repainted it to that standard. Killer upgrade to what is a nice sculpt and pose.

Hey Rob, thanks for the reply my friend. Thanks to you I got the opportunity of owning this piece in the first place :exactly: cheers buddy :duff:

Custom Bats head is looking great Andy! :clap Look forward to seeing Supes too.

Yep, couldn't agree more Jay :exactly: there are some talented sculptors out there...really looking forward to that Superman sculpt aswell :rock

Liking the custom head

nice one Thomas :clap Hopefully your friend request on facebook will go through today ;)

Wow, I'm really digging the custom Batman head!
Dare I say it looks better than SSC's version(s)? I think I do :clap :lol

totally agree Opt :goodpost: not the biggest fan of either of the Sideshow headsculpts so this one will be a welcomed addition :)

Last edited:

Custom Bats head is looking amazing, big congrats my friend Andy ;)

Batman = woow o_O, I looking forward to finis ^^

looks so bad ***!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SNEAK PEAK AT THE CUSTOM BATMAN PF HE...

A quick glimpse at the upcoming custom Batman PF headsculpt which should be available at the end of this month. When not in use, the headsculpt fits nicely on its base holder which is a nice touch...

udejyzej.jpg

Also to come in the further is an alternate custom head for the comic Superman PF once the statue has shipped :rock

Yeah, assuming the paint quality is good, I'll buy that. Keep me updated on when/how to buy that.

So where's them custom Pred pictures you promised Andy? :D ;)

This looks very interesting, waiting to see it finished!!

So where's them custom Pred pictures you promised Andy? :D ;)

:lol sorry Steve, promise to do it first thing tomorrow morning...the guy who is sending it to me is having trouble with packaging the Pred braids (hair) so that they don't get damaged...starting to worry :panic: might just be him to send it without the braids attached so that I can attach them myself once it arrives? Either way, the finished sculpt, pose and overall look is just emmense! Really loving it and can't wait to own my first Pred mate :rock

This looks very interesting, waiting to see it finished!!

Thanks Serg, I think you speak for all of us buddy...looking forward to the final reveal :)

:lol :lol :lol Nice one Al....gonna post a few pics of the final product tomorrow morning :)

This is going to make a sick display

Wish there were more custom stands like this

The custom pf parts availible is really taking off

I can't believe your passing up on this. I thought you like huge epic mixed media statues ;)

image.jpg

Watch this video & tell me your still passing on it :lol
https://youtu.be/0yTYfeB22J4

On a side note. Hope your P1 turns up all in one piece. That's the part of the hobby I hate the postage side. Especially if it's me who's shipping something out

This is going to make a sick display

Wish there were more custom stands like this

The custom pf parts availible is really taking off

Thanks Ant...your right, ever since joining those Facebook groups it's like being introduced to a whole new world in collecting :lol custom pieces are certainly taking over :exactly:

I can't believe your passing up on this. I thought you like huge epic mixed media statues ;)

View attachment 98501

Watch this video & tell me your still passing on it :lol
https://youtu.be/0yTYfeB22J4

On a side note. Hope your P1 turns up all in one piece. That's the part of the hobby I hate the postage side. Especially if it's me who's shipping something out

Ha! The guy in that video sounds like Francois :lol :lol no doubt it's an awesome piece Steve...but at this time it'll have to hold out until the inhand pics come in and then see where I stand. I think partly it's to do with having a lack of knowledge abt the character that is Gladiator Hulk that made me order the Wonder Woman PF instead.

Yea, having a fragile item shipped to you or one that your shipping out yourself, is always a stressful occasion. Fingers crossed there are no issues :) but as you'll see tomorrow from the pics, the Pred is looking pretty good with some nice new features too :)

that does indeed look awesome... can't wait for more info and how to purchase.

Thanks mean streak, I'll be posting any updates and info on my thread buddy so stay tuned towards the end of the month :)

Waoo Andy. I love that custom head and the base!! Show us more pics!!, congrats men ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yea, love the base too Oscar...good thing about it is that all the bases will have matching emblems...for example, the custom head for the Supes PF will have the Superman logo on the base :rock

This bat-custom head looks interesting,can't wait to see it finish

Custom Bats head is looking amazing, big congrats my friend Andy ;)

Thanks guys :clap

Batman = woow o_O, I looking forward to finis ^^

Thanks Sovel :hi5: more updates to follow soon my friend :)

looks so bad ***!

:lol thanks Wei

Yeah, assuming the paint quality is good, I'll buy that. Keep me updated on when/how to buy that.

Of course Kris...now it's put more pressure on me when I attempt the armpit surgery this weekend :panic: :lol

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* SNEAK PEAK AT THE BATMAN PF CUSTOM HE...

Okay you impatient lot!!! notably Steve and Al :lecture :lol :lol As promised, here are some exclusive pics of my custom 1/4 scale P1 Predator which is now complete and ready to ship! :rock Should take abt a week before it arrives inhand so i'll get some better pics up as soon as :)

So basically its 1/4 scale as mentioned, it features the 2 alternate headsculpts which are the reveal portrait with open mandibles and another head with the biomask attached. Whichever head isn't in use can be attached to a cool head base as you'll see in the pics below (which is a nice touch). Then you have the light up tri-laser weapon on the top left of the biomask followed by a light up canon feature on his right shoulder. Other cool features and one which I was pleasantly surprised to see was the Predator logo on the base actually lights up also!!! :horror The base will come with similar features that the cinemaquette and maquette versions had with the jungle theme, tree branches, water, plants, etc...and of course...everyone wanted to see this piece displayed next to the Dutch PF...well...look no further cos here they are!!!!! Enjoy the pics guys!!!!! :wave

ypa6a5y8.jpg

5ybehagu.jpg

9u3uzeqa.jpg

upejy2a6.jpg

y5y6epep.jpg

8e2yjymu.jpg

Last edited:
Back