Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKXLII REPAINT IS COMPLETE P

That's how it meant to be done, i feel so bad for Iron Studios, the sculpture was good, the only problem was the painting, really nice job.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKXLII REPAINT IS COMPLETE P

excellent andy,looks so much better than the ''yellow'' tint on the original..looks great in the display case.

Wow so much better. What a difference a good paint job makes. Looks like a whole new statue

Them boxes :lol every time I see new pictures from your collection them boxes just keep stacking up & up. I won't fit in there soon :lol

Awesome statue Andy, congrats buddy :)

Wow so much better. What a difference a good paint job makes. Looks like a whole new statue

Them boxes :lol every time I see new pictures from your collection them boxes just keep stacking up & up. I won't fit in there soon :lol

Awesome statue Andy, congrats buddy :)

:lol :lol "where's that new house!!!" I hear you cry...:lol still looking mate...and your right, that great wall of shippers keeps on getting higher...and greater! :yess: I've actually sold quite a bit but there's still more to shift. Got the custom Predator shipping on Monday and that box is gonna be HUGE! :thud:

Thanks for the kind words Steve, it certainly feels like a new piece now that its had a new fresh coat of paint. I'm actually waiting to see what Sideshow have in store with their MK42 maquette...still waiting to see the Don Cheadle portrait on their Iron Patriot Maquette aswell :impatient:

Repaint looks much better.

Repaint came out great :clap

Your statue was very mustard-y originally, unless it's the lighting that's making it look that dark. Difference is like night & day ;)

Wow! Fantastic re-paint job on the MK42 Andrew. It looks like it stepped right out of IM3. :lol Congrats!

No doubt that is a vast improvement over the production piece. Goes to show that there is a dynamite sculpt there and the pro paint job really makes it shine.

Absolutely beautiful job on the repaint. it really pops now.

amazing comments guys...thank you so much :clap here's a little snippet clip/scene from the movie Iron Man 3 from which pose was based on...plus I love to hear a little Jingle Bells in March :rock :lol

https://youtu.be/pHGnB-dLSXM

Another awesome piece to your collection.

Congrats!

well that is stunning, another great piece to add to your already bad@$$ collection...and a hat off to your friend also..nice work.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* I'VE GOT ONE BIGGER THAN THE OTHER!!W

ysy3e5ev.jpg

gege4yre.jpg

3anemy6u.jpg

And a comparison pic with the proto and repaint...
azu4yby3.jpg

Very awesome job, big congrats Andy ;)

Looks way better . How do they let the originals go out with such off paint is beyond me. Well worth the time and money as its a great statue.

My congrats go unfortunately not to you mate but the painter,
Quality craftsmanship at its best
Pass on my acknowledgement

Sweet mother of god!!!! :panic:
That is now perfect!!!! If only IS could have done this the first time!!!!

Amazing work and congrats to your artist for getting the colors perfect!!! :)

Beautiful repaint!
How it should looked from the factory! Great job

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* I'VE GOT ONE BIGGER THAN THE OTHER!!W

Hey Steve, I was just saying to another Steve (Darkavatar) earlier today that I've completely lost interest in Enterbay's Robocop figure :( not sure if it's the lack of blue tint on the armour or just the gimmicky features of the remote controls and audio chip that are making it look more NECA :lol either way, the teaser pics from PCS and their new 1/4 Robocop statue is enough to divert my attention to their version so I'm gonna sit tight for now.

I can't believe how many PO's I've made just this year alone and it's only March!! :horror here's the list so far...this doesn't include the PO's of last year that haven't arrived yet...

Punisher PF
Wonder Woman PF EX
Keaton Batman PF EX
Iron Patriot Maquette
Comic Captain America PF EX
Movie Captain America PF EX
GG Black Widow
Christopher Reeve PF EX

:lol :lol

I missed this message. I did not know PCS is making a Robocop. Judging from there Dredd statue that should be damn impressive though.

Ha that PO list is big mate :lol

I've pre-ordered 7 which are scheduled for this year, 8 if you include the G.Hulk but still not sure if to keep him or not? I'm sure a few of mine will spill over to next year though like the comic Captain America & Hellboy PF's.

I noticed you ordered the Reeves PF, I'm not getting that but I am enjoying reading through that thread though :lol

qa8ymyny.jpg

uny7azer.jpg

ugy4e4ad.jpg

And cases up for protection...

4e8yze9y.jpg

naze8a8y.jpg

Grats on Ironman friend. Amazing how paintjobs can make a figure almost seem like a different figure.
the Production paintjob almost looks like a figure that's lower quality than Hot Toys.
But with the new paint, it looks almost like the movie costume.

Back