Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE SSC GRAIL LORD OF DARKNESS 1:1 BUST ON PG4

Man that bust looks great, congrats man! I'm happy with my Twilight blue version, but this SS bust would be hard to pass up. The one, only, single thing I don't like about the Darkness bust is that it won't fit in a cabinet. I love how you have it on that lit base. Where'd you find it?

Thanks buddy :hi5: I think your twilight version is the only one I've seen and your display is fantastic :clap it's size does restrict your displaying choices but I was thinking a solitary pedestal would be ideal and worthy of such a beautiful piece :)

Yet another epic acquisition to your collection.

Thanks so much Dave :hi5:

Awesome, man.
The likeness was hit so well, really amazing.
Congratulations, mate.
:hi5:

Really appreciate the kind words Timo...:hi5: thanks buddy :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE SSC GRAIL LORD OF DARKNESS 1:1 BUST ON PG4

Andy, congrats on The Lord of Darkness. Those horns, man! Happy for you, buddy! You should take that to church with you one day, haha!

Darkness is the best representation of lucifer IMO and this bust is truly amazing ,

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE SSC GRAIL LORD OF DARKNESS 1:1 BUST IS HER

robocop was a great film better than im3 bye a country mile lol and u didnt evan fall asleep lol

Wow another grail you can scrape off of your wishlist. Looks reallly fantastic. Now build another room to collect all those grails ;)

Thanks Nick :hi5: can't wait to get my very own display/cinema room...I'm gonna proper kit it out! :rock

Congratulations Andy! :clap

Thanks so much Serg :clap

Awesome acquisition! I used to have this piece and sold it......stupid me!

Hey Henry, thanks for visiting my thread and for the kind words buddy...shame you had to sell your LOD bust but at least you know how amazingly good it looks inhand :thud:

I knew you would Love it my Friend, Andy, so here's something for you to think about

d779d9ee73fc11e2a55d22000a1fbcd5_6.jpg

Great bust from a great film a true classic :clap you must be very very happy to finally have this grail....i know you have been after him for a long time :clap:clap

He must be huge with those horns...yes Andy very nice and once again well done and I'm very happy for you :)

robocop was a great film better than im3 bye a country mile lol and u didnt evan fall asleep lol

Have to say mate, I really enjoyed Robocop :rock Samuel L Jackson proper cracked me up in that movie :lol and yea, no Zzzzzzzzz's this time round :rotfl

Great bust from a great film a true classic :clap you must be very very happy to finally have this grail....i know you have been after him for a long time :clap:clap

He must be huge with those horns...yes Andy very nice and once again well done and I'm very happy for you :)

Hey Dave, great to hear from you buddy and thanks for the kind words on here and Facebook buddy...glad you like the pics :hi5: yea, the Darkness bust is rediculously big and as you can imagine the horns just give it so much presence :horror:

BTW, congrats on the Wolverine LSF buddy...saw your pics and it looks awesome...everything worked out for the best and Jo seems to have come up with the goods :rock also, gonna post some pics of my latest custom work on my Iron Man MKVI 1/2 scale bust which you might like:wink1:

I have the same problem trying to Rep. a lot of people, yourself included my Friend

Last edited:

You finally got it!
I'm very happy for you pal :hi5:
I know how long you've been wanting one. Congrats!

Cool repaint of Optimus, but I prefer the original colors.

Hey Opt, thanks for the kind words my friend...couldn't be happier with him :hi5: yea, Nemesis Prime is cool, but like you I'm more of an original colour Prime :rock

Damn! That thing is massive! How do you get space for all these? Lol... I loved that character and movie. It looks amazing! Congrats on such a grail.

Hey CBG, thanks for the kind comments my friend. The movie is one of my favourite fantasy movies along with other 80's classics such as Krull...

ur collection is awesome!!

Hey Chan, thanks for the add on Facebook bro and for the kind words...much appreciated :1-1: hope to get my news on my Iron Man MKXLII Repaint tomorrow so hopefully will have some update pics to post soon :rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread

Simply phenomenal addition Andy and to find one in brand new condition aswell :thud: I don't know what's more incredible, the fact you've scored a grail piece that is unbelievably hard to find or the fact that you've added a piece to your collection that isn't Iron Man related lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread

Andy, congrats on The Lord of Darkness. Those horns, man! Happy for you, buddy! You should take that to church with you one day, haha!

Thanks Steven :hi5: much appreciated buddy...:lol yea, taking this bust to Church would certainly have a few heads turning :lol

Darkness is the best representation of lucifer IMO and this bust is truly amazing ,

Hey Raf, great to hear from you buddy. Keeping a keen eye on your next custom project...plus I hope your feeling better bro, heard you weren't feeling so well past couple of days :(

I have the same problem trying to Rep. a lot of people, yourself included my Friend

:lol yea, still haven't gotten to grips with this whole rep thing...:dunno thanks for future rep my friend :rock

Simply phenomenal addition Andy and to find one in brand new condition aswell :thud: I don't know what's more incredible, the fact you've scored a grail piece that is unbelievably hard to find or the fact that you've added a piece to your collection that isn't Iron Man related lol

:lol nice one bro :clap proper laughed when I read that post...and your not the only one that's said that too about me purchasing a collectible that isn't Iron Man connected :lol Thanks as ever for the kind words my friend and stay tuned for a quick custom update on my Iron Man MKVI 1/2 Scale bust which should be coming in a few moments :rock

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB EYE MODIFICATIO...

After getting a luxury 1 hour free time this weekend :lol :rock I thought I'd spend a half hour of it doing a bit of custom work :rock So apart from Sideshow completely fluffing up the Arc Reactor on their recent release of the Iron Man MKVI 1/2 Scale bust, they also missed out another important factor. Now while to some, not having the black lines around the eyes on their Iron Man bust may not been an issue, to me it was something that I was always going to attempt to modify. For me, albeit a small detail, the inclusion of these black lines around the eyes is imperative and is what gives the overall pose and portrait some character to it and for me makes Iron Man look menacing :rock

Whilst this mod took me around 45 minutes in total to complete, the entire process was extremely tricky as the size of the eyes doesn't allow for any mistakes to be made so I knew I only had one chance at this :panic: Infact, I think I spent more time actually masking the bust than I did actually air brushing the eyes!!! :lol

a3y2e4e5.jpg

So here are the final completed pics...I've included some comparison pics of how the 1/2 scale bust looked before and after to show you what a difference it makes to the overall appearance of the bust plus some comparison pics with my MKVI 1:1 lifesize bust also, which is what helped me as a reference point when modifying my 1/2 scale version :) Thanks for looking :wave

2yvu6equ.jpg

by9y7uta.jpg

ydute4ub.jpg

de8y4e8a.jpg

ja4ara5e.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* IRON MAN MKVI LSB EYE MODIFICATION PG

Nice work buddy. You have bigger b all$ than I do lol. I wouldn't risk it personally .

Back