Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* Custom Iron Man MKVI 1:1 Bust New Pic

Anothet win courtesy of Andy The Magician!!!!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* Check out my lifelike Skeletor on Pan...

Hi everyone :wave just wanted to update you in regards to my custom Iron Man MKVI 1:1 Lifesize Bust that I had made for me a few months back. Was really overwhelmed by all the great feedback and comments by everyone and especially those who loved the bust but not so much the stand that came with it.

pa3esuhe.jpg

I have to say, I also agreed with these points also and it was always my intention to get the base fixed and what better way to do it than to have the same base as all my other SSC Iron Man busts. Well, a few months later and it's complete. I'm awaiting my custom built glass display case, which will be identical to the cases which are displaying my MKII and MKIII busts, so I will take some better pics of them all together once its arrived and set up.

I have to say, I absolutely love this MKVI bust :love something about the fierce pose in the face that just fits so well with the movie character in Iron Man 2 and the light up features work really well too. It's definitely one of my favourite armours but I'm hoping (if finances allow) to have all the SSC Iron Man related 1:1 busts including all the custom ones I can get too...so far I have in my collection the MKII, MKII, MKVI, MKVII (shipping next month), War Machine, the Iron Patriot (on Pre Order) and of course last nights release of the beautiful MK42 bust which I plan on pre ordering nearer the time...

So here are some pics guys/gals of my custom Iron Man MKVI 1:1 lifesize bust with sideshow base...enjoy them :) and once the display case arrives i'll take some pics of them altogether apart from War Machine as he's too big to display at the moment so he's safe and sound in his shipper :wink1: :lol

yvujapeb.jpg

ty9epyju.jpg

avazyqun.jpg

evuzyteb.jpg

jynutevy.jpg

You made this yourself? :O WOW If it's me. I make the whole armor and wear it myself. :p

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* Custom Iron Man MKVI 1:1 Bust New Pic

Andy, that MK VI bust looks fantastic. The stand really makes it pop too. You have one of the best collections of IM on the boards here. Congrats on a great acquisition. :clap

Great work on the Mk VI base Andy! :clap

Since you're running out of room you can send me that ragged, out dated Mk II bust you don't need anymore ;) :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* Check out my lifelike Skeletor on Pan...

Hi everyone :wave just wanted to update you in regards to my custom Iron Man MKVI 1:1 Lifesize Bust that I had made for me a few months back. Was really overwhelmed by all the great feedback and comments by everyone and especially those who loved the bust but not so much the stand that came with it.

pa3esuhe.jpg

I have to say, I also agreed with these points also and it was always my intention to get the base fixed and what better way to do it than to have the same base as all my other SSC Iron Man busts. Well, a few months later and it's complete. I'm awaiting my custom built glass display case, which will be identical to the cases which are displaying my MKII and MKIII busts, so I will take some better pics of them all together once its arrived and set up.

I have to say, I absolutely love this MKVI bust :love something about the fierce pose in the face that just fits so well with the movie character in Iron Man 2 and the light up features work really well too. It's definitely one of my favourite armours but I'm hoping (if finances allow) to have all the SSC Iron Man related 1:1 busts including all the custom ones I can get too...so far I have in my collection the MKII, MKII, MKVI, MKVII (shipping next month), War Machine, the Iron Patriot (on Pre Order) and of course last nights release of the beautiful MK42 bust which I plan on pre ordering nearer the time...

So here are some pics guys/gals of my custom Iron Man MKVI 1:1 lifesize bust with sideshow base...enjoy them :) and once the display case arrives i'll take some pics of them altogether apart from War Machine as he's too big to display at the moment so he's safe and sound in his shipper :wink1: :lol

yvujapeb.jpg

ty9epyju.jpg

avazyqun.jpg

evuzyteb.jpg

jynutevy.jpg

You made it yourself from ground zero?? EFFIN AWESOME! You might as well start a company like SSC and start large scale productions.
TeFhv.gif

pa3esuhe.jpg

yvujapeb.jpg

ty9epyju.jpg

avazyqun.jpg

evuzyteb.jpg

jynutevy.jpg

Looks great especially with the sideshow base. :clap

It's freaking amazing.

It fits in perfect with the other 2 bust.

Thanks so much for the kind words Tam :1-1:

Holy **** Andy, that MK VI is impressive. That's my favourite IM armour along side the MK III

Seriously I can't wait to see all your collecables all displayed. Man that is going to be some kind of display room. Congrats on another stunning piece buddy :)

Such great comments Steve...thanks so much pal and I'll definately get back to you abt London Comic Con bro :hi5:

looks much more symmetrical on that andy.lines flow much smoother together.

Thanks Chris...can't wait to see your Brucey...pics look great from what I've seen so far :exactly:

Good job and congrats for those displays,looks really cool

Thank you Samuel :) hope you get your situation resolved my friend...as you know, I am here if you need me bro :1-1:

Andy what's your thoughts on the EB 1/4 Robocop. I see it on CDUK for £500 which ruled it straight out for me. I know you were interested in that are getting it?

Andy what's your thoughts on the EB 1/4 Robocop. I see it on CDUK for £500 which ruled it straight out for me. I know you were interested in that are getting it?

Hey bud, yea...still getting him :) just waiting for Wai Man @ OSB to list his prices as he always comes up cheaper than Lee @ CDUK for Enterbay products plus he's usually the fastest supplier in the UK to get them delivered too. As soon as I get a price I'll let you know :) have a great weekend...just had Rocco baptised today mate and it was a blast! Little fella behaved like a trooper :) so proud lol!!!

You are Iron Man.

:lol:lol Thanks Ferg...nice one :)

Very amazing my friend WOW!!!

Thanks as ever Darth :clap

That is very cool awesome work as usual :) great pics

Appreciate the kind comments Ant :) thanks buddy

Looks good with base.

Cheers BR :hi5:

Now that looks much much better. Great work . Glad I'm not the only one with stacks of boxes in my house lol . Our display rooms may eventually become display houses if we continue at this rate :)

:lol I find myself displaying my shipping boxes let alone my Collectibles :lol :lol thanks for the kind words my friend

You are Iron Man dude!! Ha! I still can't believe how amazing your Iron Man collection is Andy it is just mindblowing. Fantastic custom on the base and a genius idea so that it goes with all your other busts :clap what do you think of the new mark 42 LS bust?

Fantastic pictures!!! :clap

Hi :wave Andy the first pics of the custom predator look very nice but will wait for in hand pics before i make any real comments :)

Now your iron man MARKVI bust looks great even better than sideshows well for paint....i have decided to get a refund on sideshows LSB i have seen to many bad paint apps with this :slap over a year of delays :gah:
Anyway yours looks great and those display cases WOW....When you finally get your dream house Andy your setup is going to be something special indeed :)

I was very surprised to see your selling war machine

Awesome bust, are you ready for IM Mark VII LSF? He is listed on the newsletter as coming soon.

Damn nice, that's how it's meant to be.
I really like that change Andy. Good job.

Thanks bro :clap glad you like it :)

Fantastic RobertoBagg10! Yeah I'm an Ironman fan. Have 11 HT suits in my collection . the MK VI LSB is my first bust. I can live with the Arc Reactor mistake..... All I can hope for is the paint apps coming out as yours did

Thanks Carey for the kind words :hi5: sounds like you have an awesome HT Iron Man collection...would love to see your display if you have one? Yea, I can't complain about my IM MKVI LSB...mine has been painted really well and as soon as I've fixed the arc reactor issue then I'll be happy to show others how it's done so that they can fix theirs. Such a shame that others had to cancel their order but can totally understand why...sideshow have really shot themselves in the foot with such an avoidable mistake :(

The project came out really nice. If I didn't already know this was a custom I could have easily assumed it was another awesome IM LS bust. I liked the bust before even with the other base but seeing the before and after pictures... It does look tremendously better. Looking forward to seeing pics of all of them together one day. Keep up the great work Andy!

Thanks so much James :hi5: always a pleasure reading your posts brother :)

That looks great.

I would love to some overall shots of you display room.

Thanks Dave :clap I'll certainly be asking for your input when it comes to building my future display room buddy...got so many ideas that I know you'll be able to help with :)

Looks brilliant Andy :rock

Thanks Jay, appreciate that buddy :)

Awesome bust, are you ready for IM Mark VII LSF? He is listed on the newsletter as coming soon.

Hey Mambs, good to hear from you buddy :hi5: thanks for the great comments...am I ready for the IM MKVII LSF? I was born ready!!!:rock :lol yea...your right!! I've seen the same thing in the newsletter for the past 2 weeks regarding the LSF. Would be amazing if it were true but knowing Sideshow I doubt thee is any truth to it and maybe a simple typo perhaps? I mean, in the past two years of collecting, I've never heard of Sideshow releasing a new piece before the actual expected date on their order page...however, I'd love to be proved wrong on this occasion...what with the Iron Man MKVII LIFESIZE bust which is due to ship next month, it's looking to be a busy month of more exciting Iron Man goodies :rock :lol

Thanks bro :clap glad you like it :)

Thanks Carey for the kind words :hi5: sounds like you have an awesome HT Iron Man collection...would love to see your display if you have one? Yea, I can't complain about my IM MKVI LSB...mine has been painted really well and as soon as I've fixed the arc reactor issue then I'll be happy to show others how it's done so that they can fix theirs. Such a shame that others had to cancel their order but can totally understand why...sideshow have really shot themselves in the foot with such an avoidable mistake :(

Thanks so much James :hi5: always a pleasure reading your posts brother :)

Thanks Dave :clap I'll certainly be asking for your input when it comes to building my future display room buddy...got so many ideas that I know you'll be able to help with :)

Thanks Jay, appreciate that buddy :)

Hey Mambs, good to hear from you buddy :hi5: thanks for the great comments...am I ready for the IM MKVII LSF? I was born ready!!!:rock :lol yea...your right!! I've seen the same thing in the newsletter for the past 2 weeks regarding the LSF. Would be amazing if it were true but knowing Sideshow I doubt thee is any truth to it and maybe a simple typo perhaps? I mean, in the past two years of collecting, I've never heard of Sideshow releasing a new piece before the actual expected date on their order page...however, I'd love to be proved wrong on this occasion...what with the Iron Man MKVII LIFESIZE bust which is due to ship next month, it's looking to be a busy month of more exciting Iron Man goodies :rock :lol

Hey RobertoBagg10 wanted to share from one IM freak to another !
hutymyzu.jpg
asepe6ug.jpg

Back