Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* Custom Iron Man MKVI 1:1 Bust New Pic

Checking in to see if anythings New, Andy

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* Check out my lifelike Skeletor on Pan...

Hey RobertoBagg10 wanted to share from one IM freak to another !
hutymyzu.jpg
asepe6ug.jpg

WOW :horror congrats Carey :clap awesome collection...is it just 1/6 scale you collect buddy?

Checking in to see if anythings New, Andy

See anything you like Al? I know I did in your PM :wink1: :lol

Dude you got some serious talent , looks brilliant

Thanks so much bro, very kind comments indeed and much appreciated :hi5:

nice !!!!! good job really looks kool

Hey Shabs, how your doing bro? Thanks so much :)

Anothet win courtesy of Andy The Magician!!!!

:lol:lol nice one Marc...thanks so much :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* Custom Iron Man MKVI 1:1 Bust New Pic

Another awesome update dude! Loving those Iron Man busts, same goes for the custom Dutch base and Predator. The jealous streak continues lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* Check out my lifelike Skeletor on Pan...

Another awesome update dude! Loving those Iron Man busts, same goes for the custom Dutch base and Predator. The jealous streak continues lol

Hey Rob, thanks for the comments buddy. Hope your well my friend :wave

See anything you like Al? I know I did in your PM :wink1: :lol

How would you like to come downstairs and find that little Nymphia Scooter Pie waiting for you? :wink1:

:lol:lol what's a nymphia scooter pie??

Oh Yeah Roberto!! That's the stuff! Even though the bust is amazing it just looked a little wierd with that base like it was too thin to support it or something. Now it actually has a lot more presence about it and makes the piece look heavy as it should. Nice stuff bro! Of course I love your lighting too the LEDs are always nicely placed.

nymphia scooter pie?????????? What is this and where can I buy a slice!?!? :wink1::lol

Hey Roberto, I am staring to collect more than 1/6 scale. I have the 1/4 scale Hulk Maquette , the Mk VI LSB on flex , and the 1/4 scale Iron Patriot on pre order
ujagyqu2.jpg
3uvy4ysa.jpg

The new base really suits the armor better. Great job! It's like a museum with the other IM busts with the display cases.

Oh Yeah Roberto!! That's the stuff! Even though the bust is amazing it just looked a little wierd with that base like it was too thin to support it or something. Now it actually has a lot more presence about it and makes the piece look heavy as it should. Nice stuff bro! Of course I love your lighting too the LEDs are always nicely placed.

nymphia scooter pie?????????? What is this and where can I buy a slice!?!? :wink1::lol

Thanks so much for the kind words Shoo and glad you like the base :) will get some better pics up once the display case arrives for it but you get the idea :lol As for this nymphia scooter pie...your guess is as good as mine? :dunno

Hey Roberto, I am staring to collect more than 1/6 scale. I have the 1/4 scale Hulk Maquette , the Mk VI LSB on flex , and the 1/4 scale Iron Patriot on pre order
ujagyqu2.jpg
3uvy4ysa.jpg

Awesome Carey :clap you are quite the Iron Man fan which is great to see :rock yea, the Iron Patriot Maquette along with the rest of that 1/4 scale line will be fantastic!!! Hope your IM MKVI LSB arrives to your satisfaction my friend. I seem to have one of the good ones from what I've seen so far and if you do decide to keep yours then don't forget to as Sideshow for a partial refund :wink1:

The new base really suits the armor better. Great job! It's like a museum with the other IM busts with the display cases.

Very kind words Nick, thank you brother :1-1: always love hearing the word museum as that is the effect I always strive for when building my displays so thanks again :hi5:

dude awesone

Thanks Jay! :clap BTW, are you ready for Robocop this Friday? :rock

You made this yourself? :O WOW If it's me. I make the whole armor and wear it myself. :p

Hi Patrix, thanks for visiting the thread :wave the MKVI bust was custom made for me buddy...I wish I could build a suit myself!!! :lol all I did was just add the Sideshow base so that it blends in with all the other busts I have plus the new ones that will be arriving :)

The new stand for the Iron Man bust is definitely a great improvement...

... but I actually only wanted to post to say "Awwwww".

:lol glad you like my Skeletor on Panther Shoo :lol :lol although as someone has already pointed out, i'll have to take it back as the panther should be purple not black :slap thanks for the comments bro :hi5:

Andy, that MK VI bust looks fantastic. The stand really makes it pop too. You have one of the best collections of IM on the boards here. Congrats on a great acquisition. :clap

WoW, thanks for those kind words my friend...:hi5: very flattering indeed and very much appreciated also :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* Custom Iron Man MKVI 1:1 Bust New...

Okay, just done a bit of research and managed to find a pic of the MKVII LSF plus a quick snippet of him in a YT vid taken at this years London Toy Fair...maybe the 'coming soon' on the Sideshow newsletter wasn't a typo after all!!!! :panic: :panic:

What do'ya think guys???

5y8ajemu.jpg

When viewing the vids guys, forward to 1m 11 secs to see the MKVII LSF

https://youtu.be/GhFTkYNUoe0

And for those interested, a few of the Sideshow Superman Premium Format

e5e8evuh.jpg

uhavytus.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* Custom Iron Man MKVI 1:1 Bust New...

Iron Man, Shmiron man...check out that Supes!

I actually really like the angle in this pic...I always planned to display with his right side being front facing, but I'll consider this now.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* Custom Iron Man MKVI 1:1 Bust New...

Iron Man, Shmiron man...check out that Supes!

I actually really like the angle in this pic...I always planned to display with his right side being front facing, but I'll consider this now.

You love Iron Man really Kris :lol :lol Yea, the Supes has come out really nice and I have to agree with you regarding that angle of pose...the cape really comes into play doesn't it...you know how good this is gonna look up next to the Bats PF right!!!:rock

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE* Latest pics of the SSC Iron Man MKVII

They Both Work, Andy and yes if the newsletter states coming soon, it usually means within a month or two from past info, Great Great Posts my Friend

They Both Work, Andy and yes if the newsletter states coming soon, it usually means within a month or two from past info, Great Great Posts my Friend

Hey Al, yea...just had confirmation that the LSF is actually due for July so apparently the coming soon on the newsletter was a typo :(

The new MK7 looks amazing :horror bet you can't wait to add this to your half scale line up!!
it certainly does bro :exactly: I think the MKVII LSF is probably the piece I'm most looking forward to recieving this year :rock

it certainly does bro :exactly: I think the MKVII LSF is probably the piece I'm most looking forward to recieving this year :rock
Boy... Coming from you Andy, this means A LOT!!! :-D

Did you already ordered a glass display case or just like with the rest Iron Mann LSF and with a "plastic clear tarp"??? :p

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE Latest pic of the SSC Iron Man MKVII L...

Boy... Coming from you Andy, this means A LOT!!! :-D

Did you already ordered a glass display case or just like with the rest Iron Mann LSF and with a "plastic clear tarp"??? :p

:lol :lol plastic clear tarp all the way buddy! :rock nah...the MKVII LSF will be going straight back into its box my friend. Display space is limited at the moment and I'm hoping to fit in my custom Megatron LSF as I usually dispose the boxes for custom pieces due to them being too big to fit through a front door!!! :horror

You are Iron Man dude!! Ha! I still can't believe how amazing your Iron Man collection is Andy it is just mindblowing. Fantastic custom on the base and a genius idea so that it goes with all your other busts :clap what do you think of the new mark 42 LS bust?
:lol thanks Tone :hi5: really appreciate the kind words as ever my friend. I got so carried away with my LSFs the past few months that I completely forgot about my 1:1 bust collection...gonna be busy for me this year what with the MKVII, MK42 and the Iron Patriot busts :thud: Yea, I love the new MK42, especially the pose of it...really good to have the inclusion of the shoulder guards too but unfortunately adds to the price too...however, looks like this one will also have an ES to boot :rock

Just for you, here is a pic of all my IM Lifesize Busts to date plus a look at whats coming :)

9evyvuve.jpg

ymutupev.jpg

Back