Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* One of the best PF's - the BATMAN PF EX

Bats looks excellent Andy, really fantastic piece. :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* One of the best PF's - the BATMAN PF EX

Great Review Roberto, short and sweet and you covered it all.

I couldn't agree more with you. An amazing statue that surprisingly exceeded my expectations. We had waited so long and looked at the pics for what must have been hundreds of times. I was sure the unveil was going to be just.... yeah.... that's Batman Finally :dunno

But then on opening :horror the base, the cape, the Ex, the two head sculpts, everything was just so well painted and detailed it was a serious moment of joy for not only getting it but for making it through 18 months of painful waiting :lol Luckily we had a rad bunch of guys to hang with during that time :wave

wow buddy looks great and I like what you did with the loose armpit thing, when mine come I will definitely play around with armpit defect but yeah cant wait for mine it looks great, I was scared at first because the first pic were really terribly taken but now I cant wait it looks amazing bro peace

Starting 2014 out with a bang eh buddy? Batman looks awesome... another terrific pickup :clap:hi5:

RB!!! Loving the pics buddy! Just got mine and whoa is he AMAZING! I'm so lucky to be able to collect such stellar looking statues. As are you! Take care pal.

Wow! Great pics! Its giving me new hope on this. Amazing statue! Congratulations!

WoW!!!
I'm not a Batman Comic fan, but this one looks :clap

A real nice piece! Are you getting the Reeve's PF too?

Thanks Marc :clap Definitely getting the Reeves PF plus the comic Supes EX PF is also PO'd...however, what I'm really looking forward to is the new Keaton 89 Bats PF! :thud::thud: have you seen that base!!!! DAMN!!!

that's the nicest looking figure I've seen in a long time:wink1:....that statue aint bad either andy:lol..another great addition to your collection.

Thanks Chris :hi5: Yea, Al always comes up with the best female figures :exactly: thanks for the comments buddy, hope your doing well and getting ready for that epic Bruce Lee arrival :rock

Great pics and great thoughts and review. I hope I am as happy as you are. Many of you feeling towards this piece over the past 2 years have mirred my own... I hope the trend continues :)

Many thanks Jaws :clap nothing on your reviews by the way :wink1: looking forward to you receiving yours bud and reading your review :wave like with the Droids PF I'm certainly not regretting choosing the EX for this one. I was extremely sceptical of the Batarang as an EX but once you have this hand you can see how much it adds to the pose..

ynaqevyt.jpg

cool idea! I also fix the problem of the armpit and get a heroclix bat-signal to put together,this piece deserve all these little details

perfect my friend Sam :1-1: just an amazing PF...:)

I'm still getting to grips with this reputation point system :gah: I cant tell who mine are from so I cant say thanks? :( Anyway, nice to be off that distinguished road so whoever left that last rep, thank you very much for those kind words and PM me for some serious loving!!! :lol

Last edited:

I'm still getting to grips with this reputation point system :gah: I cant tell who mine are from so I cant say thanks? :( Anyway, nice to be off that distinguished road so whoever left that last rep, thank you very much for those kind words and PM me for some serious loving!!! :lol

To see Rep received and given, just click on settings at the top and it's listed there. :)

Roger that Jay, but I still cant see who its from? :dunno

Where is shows which thread the rep was received look along to the right and it shows the username.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 562
Last edited:

Where is shows which thread the rep was received look along to the right and it shows the username.

Thanks Jay, but apparently unless your a premium member then you can't see who its from :( so the identity of this mysterious poster remains unsolved :confused:

Bats looks great, congrats! and, the few little edits you made have certainly polished him up.

Thanks Dave for the great comments pal :hi5:

Hi Roberto, first big congrats to you my friend, I am happy for you:) I wish that statue comes perfect or as close as to the prototype and we have never need to modify it cause 400 dollars isn't a number that can be payed easily. In Turkey it is more pricey. I don't want to repeat myself so without the problems of that statue, it looks so damn good and both of the head sculpts are very successful in terms of reflecting two different moods of Batman. The cape also looks amazing and I am happy it is sculpted cause the cape of Batman adds more charisma to him more than any other super-heroes. The ex seems not a must have first but after seeing the in hand photos, I am sorry for not purchasing it:( As a result let's celebrate our Batman but not forget to mention the failures of this product cause Sideshow has to know if their QC problems continue, it will be affect their prestige and credibleness!!!

Thank you my friend :) when do you recieve your Bats in Turkey? Yes, I too thought the EX would not be much but only until you recieve it inhand that you see it makes so much difference than without it.

great addition to great collection! congrats buddy :)

Thanks so much for the kind words Hemooo :hi5:

Some more pics of this epic statue...before it goes back in its box!! :slap :lol

ary9e7as.jpg

e5aqe7y6.jpg

ebetadyj.jpg

ydu8a8y6.jpg

You certainly changed my mind Colossus!!! I'll leave Bats out for another week just because of your post :monkey4 :rotfl:rotfl

Congratulations on yout batman pf :)

:lol:lol:lol Then My Work Here is Done, Another Convert :wink1:

BUT THE FOLLOWING WEEK!!! HE's BACK IN THE BOX :mad:

or the missus is gonna kill me I need to buy some shelves to place him on

Right now he sits beautifully in the middle of our dining table. No one is allowed to eat there incase they splatter :mad:

Sit down on the floor and eat you food! Statues come first! :wink1:

Back