Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* One of the best PF's - the BATMAN PF EX

1237576337_daffy-jerking.gif

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

BUT THE FOLLOWING WEEK!!! HE's BACK IN THE BOX :mad:

or the missus is gonna kill me I need to buy some shelves to place him on

Right now he sits beautifully in the middle of our dining table. No one is allowed to eat there incase they splatter :mad:

Sit down on the floor and eat you food! Statues come first! :wink1:

:lol:lol:lol You are Braver than I my Friend

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *My movie Iron Man LSF collection...as it stands*

Hey guys, back once again with another update and this time its for the long awaited Batman Premium Format Exclusive :rock So to go back a few months, my opinions of this piece had always yo-yo'd from liking it then to not liking it due to all the delays and all the changes that Sideshow had made to the statue from what we originally pre ordered, most notably, the decision to change the embossed bat logo on his chest to a more flatter, dull printed on version plus the position of where the logo was placed on his chest had also been altered :slap so you can imagine a lot of us who had pre ordered this were very frustrated by all these factors. However, speaking personally, I almost came close to cancelling my order several times but wise words from Spidey976, who advised me to wait a little longer and see it with my own eyes before making a big decision like cancelling...well thanks to him because the statue turned out to be an absolute winner!!!

I'll go as far as saying hat this PF is without doubt the best PF that I have purchased in the whole of 2013!!! Its a mammoth of a statue and the detailing (from the beautifully sculpted cape to the articulate base design) makes this truly a work of art! I have to say, as a visual piece its up there with the comic Thor PF and everyone knows that I rate that very highly in my collection. Its just a piece that can be displayed on its own or amongst other DC characters such as the upcoming Superman PF :rock The material of Batmans suit is also just stunning...the colour, texture...just perfect! The two headsculpts are also superbly sculpted. The Exclusive piece for this statue is the extra hand with Batarang and for me, not to dishearten those who have ordered the Regular version, but the batarang just fits in so well with this pose.

One of the other issues upon those who received their statue over the past week was a complaint of 'saggy armpits' :lol this was wear the costume seemed to not exactly fit perfectly around the armpit section of the statue creating quite a bizarre look as shown in the pic below....however, with a bit of tweaking using some grey coloured thread and some steady hands, I was able to eliminate the problem within a minute so it really is a simple fix that anyone can do. Infact, when I posted some pictures on facebook last night, it created quite a frenzy as everyone wanted to know how to achieve this fix...so I was kindly approached by Francois (best known as madxcollector for his very cool YouTube statue reviews) and he has decided to include this technique in one of his upcoming videos so that those of you who are wanting to create a similar look to the one that I have achieved with mine, will be able to have the chance to do so :rock

Great review Andy. This one is definitely in my crosshairs. Too much on the horizon right now but hopefully I'll pick him up later.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *UPDATE* One of the best PF's - the BATMAN PF EX

Bats looks excellent Andy, really fantastic piece. :clap

Thanks Jay :clap

Great Review Roberto, short and sweet and you covered it all.

I couldn't agree more with you. An amazing statue that surprisingly exceeded my expectations. We had waited so long and looked at the pics for what must have been hundreds of times. I was sure the unveil was going to be just.... yeah.... that's Batman Finally :dunno

But then on opening :horror the base, the cape, the Ex, the two head sculpts, everything was just so well painted and detailed it was a serious moment of joy for not only getting it but for making it through 18 months of painful waiting :lol Luckily we had a rad bunch of guys to hang with during that time :wave

Ha! Yea...we had some fun times back in the Bats thread but all's well that ends well eh bud? :) Thanks for the kind words my friend and for the PM :1-1:

wow buddy looks great and I like what you did with the loose armpit thing, when mine come I will definitely play around with armpit defect but yeah cant wait for mine it looks great, I was scared at first because the first pic were really terribly taken but now I cant wait it looks amazing bro peace

Thanks for the great comments Shabs :hi5: when you get yours just give us a shout and i'll be more than happy to help you out bro :wink1: Peace to you my friend

Starting 2014 out with a bang eh buddy? Batman looks awesome... another terrific pickup :clap:hi5:

Certainly am Rob :lol and still I have the Sideshow Iron Man MKVI Legendary Scale Bust shipping tomorrow :panic: the fun never ends when your a collector hahahah!!! :rock

RB!!! Loving the pics buddy! Just got mine and whoa is he AMAZING! I'm so lucky to be able to collect such stellar looking statues. As are you! Take care pal.

Thanks King :hi5: still waiting for your pics buddy :impatient: yea, couldn't agree more pal, I'm always so grateful for the collection I have, especially considering I had only heard about Sideshow back in 2012 :horror: life will never be the same :lol and nor will my bank account :gah:

Wow! Great pics! Its giving me new hope on this. Amazing statue! Congratulations!

Hey CBG, thanks for stopping by buddy :wave Not sure if you've got this on PO? If you do then your in for a right treat!!! :exactly:

Really nice my friend Andy, i am also waiting for it to arrive :) congratulations my friend.

I really like this statue. Love the base with this .

Beast !!

Great review Andy. This one is definitely in my crosshairs. Too much on the horizon right now but hopefully I'll pick him up later.

Thank you so much Neil for your kind words...really hope you get your chance to own this magnificent piece in the future :1-1:

Really nice my friend Andy, i am also waiting for it to arrive :) congratulations my friend.

Hi Wei :wave hope all is well with you and your family brother...thanks for stopping by and for the kind words :hi5:

I really like this statue. Love the base with this .

Beast !!

It certainly is a beast :lol thanks so much my friend

Some more pics of this epic statue...before it goes back in its box!! :slap :lol

ary9e7as.jpg

e5aqe7y6.jpg

ebetadyj.jpg

ydu8a8y6.jpg

It's all gone Batman crazy on the forums lately lol! Have to say though, the statue as a whole looks amazing and your pics with the armpit fix just makes me want one! This is direct from Sideshow right? What would you be paying in terms of custom charges on this particular statue just so I can get an idea of what an average PF might cost me if I ordered direct. Congratz Andy and another piece to compliment your amazing collection :clap

That Batman looks better then i saw on other pictures. But i like those other pictures in your thread to

jack-nicholson-flew-over-the-cuckoo.gif

Another nice piece to your collection.

I'm still trying to get the my hand on the Batman Pf ex.

Then I can sleep sound tonight unless there is another disturbance:lol:lol

You must never sleep Al :lecture you provide a great service on here that we rely on :exactly your booties are second to none!!! :lol

ugeruvy4.jpg

8GlmN.jpg

Here is some competition for your Arnie...

:horror Would you look at that!!! :horror you see, this is one of the reasons why I'm glad your back!! :lol at this rate with yours and Al's posts of sexy booties, I can't see myself getting much work done today!! :rotfl:rotfl

It's all gone Batman crazy on the forums lately lol! Have to say though, the statue as a whole looks amazing and your pics with the armpit fix just makes me want one! This is direct from Sideshow right? What would you be paying in terms of custom charges on this particular statue just so I can get an idea of what an average PF might cost me if I ordered direct. Congratz Andy and another piece to compliment your amazing collection :clap

Thanks my man :hi5: appreciate the kind words:) Yea, to order the EX right away you pretty much have to order direct. Its always quite nerve wrecking when ordering abroard for the first time but I have to say that Sideshows service is second to none! Take the Bats PF for example...payment taken on the 8th Jan, shipped on the 9th and received on the 13th - and that's only cos there was a weekend in between otherwise it would have probably been faster! :horror The import duty is basically 20% of the combined total of item value plus shipping so for example in this case for the Bats PF it will be:

$399 + $57 = $456 convert that to GBP = GBP285 x 20% = GBP57.00 and then you add on the handling charges which is approx. an extra tenner say. So in all your looking at around under the GBP80.00 mark. Hence why so many collectors living in the EU usually only order direct when its an Exclusive OR in my case...cos I'm an impatient git!!! :lol :lol hope that helps bud :hi5:

Kongrats on Batman, Rob! Pix are top notch.

That Batman looks better then i saw on other pictures. But i like those other pictures in your thread to

jack-nicholson-flew-over-the-cuckoo.gif

:lol love the gif Nick! Thanks for the kind words my friend and massive congrats on the great news :clap couldn't be happier buddy :hi5:

Screw Batman, I want this...
2ibyhys.gif
2ibyhys.gif
2ibyhys.gif

Hey Sarv....get in line! :lecture there is a queue for this bootie ya know!!! :lol :lol

Another nice piece to your collection.

I'm still trying to get the my hand on the Batman Pf ex.

Thanks so much my friend :hi5: EX or Regular, I think they are both winners bud. Plus, from what I've seen on facebook, there a lot of guys who will be releasing custom hands and headsculpts for this PF so having the EX shouldn't mean too much in abt a month or two :exactly: However, one thing you have to bear in mind with the regular version is will the right hand be removable or permanent??? That is the question?

Kongrats on Batman, Rob! Pix are top notch.

Thanks King...what happened to Hot Rod? :lol :lol

Back