Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - LAST PIECE OF 2013 - WAR MACHINE LSF

What are looking at!? :horror
su8e7a7a.jpg

Gatlin Gun rocks! :rock
upa8uvym.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - LAST PIECE OF 2013 - WAR MACHINE LSF

783803.gif
783803.gif
783803.gif

Just AWESOME my friend!

Loving that War Machine Roberto!

Cuh-Razy!!!!:clap that line-up is gonna be amazing. Congrats mister

Thanks so much Dave, really appreciate the feedback my friend :clap

I'm speechless, man. WM is among my all-time comic-movie favorites. Congrats, can't wait to see the piece completely done!

BTW, thank you for supporting Filipino Sculptors, my friend. Knowing that you're happy with the craftsmanship of my fellow countrymen on your 1:2 Mark I and that huge Optimus Prime means a lot to me :)

Hey Michael, yea..War machine was one of my favourite characters in the Iron Man movies and although its not in Tony Starks Hall of Armour, I still had to get it :yess:

I was expecting this for a couple of months now, haha!, good job Andy, you seriously will need a lot of space.!

Ha! And now its here! Thanks Wei :hi5: Yea, space isn't a problem just yet as I wont be having them all on display just yet...next year will hopefully mean a new family home and then the fun will begin! :hi5:

Ha! Nice one Eric :clap

NICE!!! :rock

Looks awesome next to the 1:2 Mark III. Tag team, FTW. Looks amazing. The base is crazy awesome looking. :rock

Thanks bro, I love the base on this one...really is a nice touch. I'm currently customising my display base on the MKII LSF and I think your gonna like that one!!! :exactly:

Hi Andy :wave looking good with lots of detail especially the mini gun :thud: can't wait to see it painted.
looks like Jo and his friends have come through for you again let's hope they do the same for me

Have to say it looks fantastic think the paint really adds to it it's my favourite war machine armour as I think he needs the huge Gatlin gun

Wow, I am not the biggest IM fan, but even I have to admit that War Machine looks killer! Nice pics! :clap

That's insane!

Sideshow is gonna steal your idea.

Ha! Thanks Aka :clap well if they do I'll buy their version too :yess:

This is great!!!! Very nice!

Thanks Adam, very kind my friend

:rotfl nice one amico

Wow! 1/2 scale is so nice! That is a center piece for sure. Your collection is amazing! That iron man is massive. Congrats on such a nice statue. For me the G1 optimus and megaton rules over all. I only wish one day that SS will make a G1 optimus or megaton. That is what I'm missing in my 80s statues now. Do you have a collection thread?

Thanks CBG, 1/2 scale is just the perfect scale...so glad to make the transition. Thanks for your kind words my friend, it is much appreciated:1-1: yea, hope to have Optimus here this week. It's still in customs as we speak but I'm picking up my custom Iron Man MKVI LIFESIZE bust tomorrow :yess:

Congrats on War Machine, looks f'n sweet!

Thanks so much Jay :hi5:

i cant wait!!!!

:)

Hi Andy :wave looking good with lots of detail especially the mini gun :thud: can't wait to see it painted.
looks like Jo and his friends have come through for you again let's hope they do the same for me

Thanks Dave, should have some pics up of my final painted version this afternoon buddy...but your right, the detail in the gun is incredible! These sculptors are truly amazing! I'm sure Jo will come good for you with the Wolverine buddy :)

Have to say it looks fantastic think the paint really adds to it it's my favourite war machine armour as I think he needs the huge Gatlin gun

Yea, definately prefer the armour in IM2 than in the third movie :exactly:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - WAR MACHINE LSF COMPLETED*

Okay guys, the final pics of my War Machine have been sent to me with the full paint apps and I'm happy to say it was shipped yesterday!! :rock I doubt whether it will make it for Christmas but the MKI took only 5 working days so you never know :panic

Looks absolutely stunning and I can't wait to get my hands on that gun! (Yes, that's what she said!) :lol :lol enjoy the pics guys :)

6esy4abe.jpg

pyse8epu.jpg

gy9evy9y.jpg

ajygumy4.jpg

This looks really good, congrats, now you need a custom 1/2 scale mark vi :)

Fingers crossed for pre Christmas delivery

Looks great like how the hand is lit on a clenched hand :)

I'm so jealous, very beautiful job!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - WAR MACHINE LSF COMPLETED*

Just amazing!

Congrats!

Thanks so much my friend for your kind words and support. Much appreciated :clap

Can't wait to see more pics of WM. Looks fantastic.

Hi Ski, thanks buddy and glad you like it :hi5:

nice collection

Thanks for visiting my thread and for your kind comments :clap

Looks awesome Andy. Looking forward to pics once he arrives

Thanks James, this piece will hopefully arrive in one piece and will end what has been a great year for me personally in terms of my collection. Really looking forward to 2014 with the announcements of so many cool Collectibles from Sideshow aswell as some new custom pieces too which I have in store :wink1:

Last edited:
Back