Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - WAR MACHINE LSF COMPLETED*

Omg this is so cool!! I love it dude. These pics are the best yet. Dude I so would love to have this in my collection. Just beautiful

Thanks so much for the great comments my friend :hi5:

****ing amazing cant wait to see this in person lol

Your front row seat is already booked my man Jay :yess: talking of which, you missed Anchorman 2 last night and it was hilarious :lol:lol although watching the Hobbit 2 for a second time was a very bad idea :slap

really cool Andy, that's the one i was waiting for.! congratulations and merry christmas.

Thanks Wei, really glad your happy with the final results buddy :hi5: wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas :1-1:

Just AMAZING my friend WOW!!!!

Thank you Darth m friend for the kind words :clap

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - WAR MACHINE LSF COMPLETED*

These pics of the final paint job looks amazing!!! I've said it before but Rob, you are one lucky dude :exactly: what I'd do to see your half scale collection all lined up next to each other

By the way, will you still be adding the smaller scaled collectibles to your collection or will it be solely LSFs?

Thanks so much Tone :1-1: I hope to get a line up shot of all the LSFs maybe in the new year. War Machine is expected to arrive next week but seeing it's Christmas then I'll be lucky to recieve it until the new year I think but you never know.

Despite focusing on my LSFs I'm still collecting 1/4 scale pieces too but am totally limiting them to must haves only :lecture I'd love to get the Apocolypse and Planet Hulk PF's but will unfortunately have to pass on them...I've still got a heck of a lot of PF PO's still to arrive next year such as the Comic Superman and Batman PF Exclusives, which I'll most likely sell straight away after recieving them due to wanting the Keaton Bats and Reeves Superman PF's more :yess: plus I have the new Captain America PF EX on PO and later today I'll be commencing in Sideshows new IM3 1/4 line up!!! :rock starting with this!!!

zu6upypa.jpg

ma4u7uve.jpg

jy4aqugy.jpg

The 1:1 War Machine looks fantastic! Glad the paint is up to par with the sculpt Andy :clap

#WARMACHINEROXX ;)

Thanks so much Tone :1-1: I hope to get a line up shot of all the LSFs maybe in the new year. War Machine is expected to arrive next week but seeing it's Christmas then I'll be lucky to recieve it until the new year I think but you never know.

Despite focusing on my LSFs I'm still collecting 1/4 scale pieces too but am totally limiting them to must haves only :lecture I'd love to get the Apocolypse and Planet Hulk PF's but will unfortunately have to pass on them...I've still got a heck of a lot of PF PO's still to arrive next year such as the Comic Superman and Batman PF Exclusives, which I'll most likely sell straight away after recieving them due to wanting the Keaton Bats and Reeves Superman PF's more :yess: plus I have the new Captain America PF EX on PO and later today I'll be commencing in Sideshows new IM3 1/4 line up!!! :rock starting with this!!!

zu6upypa.jpg

ma4u7uve.jpg

jy4aqugy.jpg

:rock yea, this may indeed be my first purchase from Sideshow as I'd need that Exclusive Cheadle portrait to go with it:exactly: didn't you say that your War Machine LSF also had a reveal portrait of Don Cheadle?

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - CUSTOM IRON MAN MKVI LIFESIZE BUST*

Guys, had a free moment so wanted to update my thread with some quick snaps that I just took of my custom Iron Man MKVI 1:1 LIFESIZE bust. I picked this up from my local postal depo a few days ago after it was released from customs and I'm happy to say that it has arrived in fantastic condition...PHEW! :panic:

On first inspection, this bust is exceptionally well made for a custom piece, the best part being the light up features which glow with that blue tinge just like in the movie, really exceptional!

The display stand is the only drawback if I'm to be over critical but that's only because all my other Sideshow Iron Man LIFESIZE busts have the same themed base...:(

This Bust will look amazing displayed next to the upcoming MKVI 1:2 scale bust from Sideshow...:yess:

Here are those pics...enjoy my friends :wave

jeme8avy.jpg

nahy8use.jpg

nahy2a3e.jpg

ymudyjym.jpg

etudanen.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - CUSTOM IRON MAN MKVI LIFESIZE BUST*

Cool, looks sharp

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - CUSTOM IRON MAN MKVI LIFESIZE BUST*

Looks awesome congrats

I'm sure you could get it on the right base with your skills :)

Very beautiful my friend!

WoW!
It looks great, simplistic, but great... :clap

But yeah... gotta admit that the base seems off... but we all know with your skills, you're gonna mod it and make it bad *** as always!!! :hi5:

really awesome, does it fit with all other busts?

Guys, had a free moment so wanted to update my thread with some quick snaps that I just took of my custom Iron Man MKVI 1:1 LIFESIZE bust. I picked this up from my local postal depo a few days ago after it was released from customs and I'm happy to say that it has arrived in fantastic condition...PHEW! :panic:

On first inspection, this bust is exceptionally well made for a custom piece, the best part being the light up features which glow with that blue tinge just like in the movie, really exceptional!

The display stand is the only drawback if I'm to be over critical but that's only because all my other Sideshow Iron Man LIFESIZE busts have the same themed base...:(

This Bust will look amazing displayed next to the upcoming MKVI 1:2 scale bust from Sideshow...:yess:

jeme8avy.jpg

nahy8use.jpg

nahy2a3e.jpg

ymudyjym.jpg

etudanen.jpg

So pimp

51604-Epic-sax-guy-sidekick-kid-gif-Epfq.gif

Looks fantastic. If it's 1:1, you could put the helmet on! ;) :lol :panic:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW UPDATE - CUSTOM IRON MAN MKVI LIFESIZE BUST*

:exactly: omg yes stop the torture! :thud:

:lol:lol thanks Nick...I see what you mean. it's like I was saying, because the actual base is different on the new MKVI bust compared to all my sideshow ones, it kinda doesn't fit in with the rest of them. As a solitary display piece and a custom made display case then it would look awesome.

Thing is I still have the MKVII and Iron Patriot 1:1 busts still to come and they have the traditional style bases that are familiar with my current MKII and MKIII busts aswell as my War Machine Bust so maybe it's best to stick with that style for my collection :dunno

Here are some more pics

7udysu8a.jpg

abenyne6.jpg

ta5ezyqe.jpg

jeme8avy.jpg

nahy8use.jpg

nahy2a3e.jpg

ymudyjym.jpg

etudanen.jpg

Looks great so do you prefer this one over sideshow ones?

Top notch stuff! I really like the position of the head on this. Makes it look that much more intimidating. Really, really nice stuff! Congrats and keep them coming! :rock

urapy9yq.jpg

ebyre7a7.jpg

AMAZING!!

war-machine-2-vs-the-world-o.gif

Thanks so much mio amico :clap

Are those marijuana plants in the background? . Now I know how you are funding these LSF purchases, my friend!

This war machine is my favourite piece in your collection.

Any marijuana plants I have in my garden are growing purely for medicinal purposes :yess::lol glad you like the WM Kris :hi5:

I really like the WarMachine armor more than the others, not a huge fan of the character but that LSF is looking really bad *** my friend:) Big congrats but let me ask you where do you display all these great pieces:)? Cause soon you have to buy a new home just for displaying them properly, I guess

Thanks buddy for the great feedback. Yes, a new home is waiting to be purchased hopefully in 2014..I hope! At present I currently have only 2 of my 5 LSFs out on display but that will change as I still have 2 more LSFs stuck in customs :panic:

The 1:1 War Machine looks fantastic! Glad the paint is up to par with the sculpt Andy

#WARMACHINEROXX

Thanks so much Eric :clap

Back