Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM G1 PRIME & MEGATRON LSF STATUES 42" TA

I'll admit to not being the biggest Transformer fan, but THAT is seriously impressive Andy :thud:

Look forward to your pics! :panic:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM G1 PRIME & MEGATRON LSF STATUES 42" TA

Wow Andy that Prime is :horror

That's easily the best Prime statue I've ever seen & the best representation of that character IMO. Talk about bringing back childhood memories. Where are you getting these made?

Congrats man. Hope you & family are all good :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF STATUE 42" TA...

y4ugetav.jpg

That is freaking sweet man! Grats!

I'm a big fan of G1 Transformers and that Prime is a thing of envy! Most realistic paint apps I've seen on any G1 Prime figure! Congrats man!

If only Michael Bay could see this thread instead of the crap he's been giving us for the last few years... :dunno

WOW! Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow :thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:
This is INCREDIBLE!
This is the most epic thing I've seen in a few good years and the first LSF-piece that I really would like to own.
And then you show us the Megatron, WOW again! :thud: :panic:
I want them both! :wink1:

This is the best update to a collection thread ever :hi5:
LOVE IT!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM G1 PRIME & MEGATRON LSF STATUES 42...

Thanks guys for so many great comments and feedback guys :clap :clap I will get back to all your replies when I get more time but just to give you a sense of scale, here is a progress pic of the Prime statue in its early sculpting stages. The human hand in the pic should indicate how big this entire piece will be :horror

a6u9esam.jpg

Another sense of scale here in this pic...yes, they are lifesize sofas in the background!!! :horror :horror

ru4e7y2a.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF STATUE 42" TA...

Hi guys, so this new addition will be the penultimate LSF I receive before the new year and this one is a little different in that its nothing to do with Marvel or Iron Man inparticular

Growing up as a young boy in the 80's, I became hooked on all of the classic animated series that were thrust upon us, especially when returning home from school or getting up early on a Saturday, the first thing I always did was tune in to see my favourite cartoons. There were the obvious ones that we all are familiar with such as He-Man, Thundercats, Bravestarr, Dungeons & Dragons, M.A.S.K, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, The Raccoons, Visionaries, Centurions, to name but a few...

However, one character certainly made an impression on me as an 8 year old in that I had to get my parents to buy me everything that was connected to that character, whether it be a toy, a book, a key chain, anything!! That character was Optimus Prime from the G1 animated series. Since I've started collecting statues now for a few years, I've tried my best to purchase any statue that relates back those days in the 80's and that represent pieces from my favourite cartoon series.

I've owned the Hard Hero Thundercat statues, which I have to say were actually quite awesome, then there was the Hard Hero G1 Transformer busts and statues, which again were very nice, however there was always a shortage of statues when it came to the Transformers G1 series which was a shame. That's until I heard about this fantastic custom piece from a fellow freak and was then pointed in the right direction of going about purchasing this colossal 42inch high statue (which infact is 1/12 scale) of the Autobots leader Optimus Prime. It appeared however, that I might have ben too late to order one as at that time I heard that there were only 2 left remaining :horror

ebepa6e7.jpg

pyqyda6y.jpg

a3apejad.jpg

Anyway, the long and short of it was that I managed to get one just in time and has shipped last week so it should be arriving hopefully this week. At last I can own a piece that will bring me back to my childhood each time I stare not to mention that its even taller than the rest of my LSF's

The custom statue will feature light up eyes and gun for extra effect which I think just looks epic!!

As soon as it arrives I will of course post the pics but for now here is an inhand pic of the same custom Prime statue that i'll be recieiving but from another lucky fellow freak and good friend TitanChuck. Enjoy :wave

y4ugetav.jpg

Thanks so much Steve :clap I was actually one of the lucky first 10 to have pre ordered the Megatron Exclusive custom statue aswell which will go perfectly with the Prime Damn! Just look at the size of that thing!!! :horror :horror

mejyhuze.jpg

:thud:WHOA! Both of these are Seriously Sick looking and a Very Impressive Size for a Transformer, Most Impressive Post my Friend Robert, WOW!

Hi guys, so this new addition will be the penultimate LSF I receive before the new year and this one is a little different in that its nothing to do with Marvel or Iron Man inparticular :thud: :lol

Growing up as a young boy in the 80's, I became hooked on all of the classic animated series that were thrust upon us, especially when returning home from school or getting up early on a Saturday, the first thing I always did was tune in to see my favourite cartoons. There were the obvious ones that we all are familiar with such as He-Man, Thundercats, Bravestarr, Dungeons & Dragons, M.A.S.K, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, The Raccoons, Visionaries, Centurions, to name but a few...

However, one character certainly made an impression on me as an 8 year old in that I had to get my parents to buy me everything that was connected to that character, whether it be a toy, a book, a key chain, anything!! That character was Optimus Prime from the G1 animated series :yess: Since I've started collecting statues now for a few years, I've tried my best to purchase any statue that relates back those days in the 80's and that represent pieces from my favourite cartoon series.

I've owned the Hard Hero Thundercat statues, which I have to say were actually quite awesome, then there was the Hard Hero G1 Transformer busts and statues, which again were very nice, however there was always a shortage of statues when it came to the Transformers G1 series which was a shame. That's until I heard about this fantastic custom piece from a fellow freak and was then pointed in the right direction of going about purchasing this colossal 42inch high statue (which infact is 1/12 scale) of the Autobots leader Optimus Prime. It appeared however, that I might have ben too late to order one as at that time I heard that there were only 2 left remaining :horror

ebepa6e7.jpg

pyqyda6y.jpg

a3apejad.jpg

Anyway, the long and short of it was that I managed to get one just in time and has shipped last week so it should be arriving hopefully this week :yess: At last I can own a piece that will bring me back to my childhood each time I stare not to mention that its even taller than the rest of my LSF's :horror

The custom statue will feature light up eyes and gun for extra effect which I think just looks epic!!

As soon as it arrives I will of course post the pics but for now here is an inhand pic of the same custom Prime statue that i'll be recieiving but from another lucky fellow freak and good friend TitanChuck. Enjoy :wave

y4ugetav.jpg

I only have one thing to say.......

Nwfuj.gif

Contragulations Andy, it's fantastic.

Congratulations for the optimus prime my friend, and very cool pics ;)

Just saw the pics on the previous page :horror
OMG, they're HUGE! :thud:
Don't know where I would put them…
Loads of pics when you get them buddy, loads of pics! :hi5:

I love G1 looks perfect! :yess:

Thanks so much Steve, glad to hear your a massive G1 my friend :yess:

A ... A ... AGAIN ?!

Awesome my broda, your collection is one of the best I've seen so far :)

WOW, thank you Carmelo. That is very kind my friend and much appreciated. I'm sure you'll be even more impressed with whats to come next! :horror

looks amazing my friend Andy!, you are on a roll! really nice.

Thank you my good friend Wei :wave

I've already seen that Optimus Custom. Looks fantastic. You'll need to get a bigger house when you receive him and Megratron lol

Yea, I think Ricky from Belgium still has his stuck in customs...I know he's stressing right now so i'm hoping for a bit more luck. Mine was shipped on Wednesday last week :panic:

Of course I know Transformers, Roberto.

Awesome piece, my friend.
Congrats...
:rock

Timo, you rock dude! Another G1 fan in da house! :yess: Thanks brother :1-1:

Just saw the pics on the previous page :horror
OMG, they're HUGE! :thud:
Don't know where I would put them…
Loads of pics when you get them buddy, loads of pics! :hi5:

That's what she said! :lol

Ha! I warned you they were big :horror :lol

Funny thing is, I don't know where I would put them either and i'm the one buying them :cuckoo::lol Still, since starting this hobby I have always gone forward with the same attitude which is....'buy now, think later' :rock :lol

For sure, I will post up pics as soon as Optimus arrives my friend, which I am praying is before Christmas :pray:

I am sure you will also like what I have coming up next...it will be my last piece of 2013 but at least it will be another LSF and of course another Iron Man based custom :yess:

And yet another killah piece! Wow

Man, a video of your collection is long overdue now ;)

Epic epic epic dude!! One hell of a pickup :hi5:

:eek

That Optimus is... beautiful.

As a youngster I only watched the cartoon series every now and then in the morning, before going to high school, but I had the full run of the Marvel comics, so the emotional connection is definitely there.

Brilliant statue. Most possibly the best OP ever. I'd make every effort to find a place for it. :clap

transformers robots in disguise...or in andy's house not so much..cracking addition mate.

Ha! Thanks Chris :hi5: for a moment I thought yor post read 'cracking addiction' ha! ha! I was about to agree with you :exactly:

Now I'm crazy. I fuc**** love the transformers, G1 is beautiful, for me one of the best statue I ever see in my life. I need one of this pieces and the megatron looks awesome too.
I love it, I love all your things!!!!
Show us all your collection later!!! And when you got G1 optimus please take pics ( a lot of pics) amazing bro, happy day for me!!!

So many kind comments Oscar. Thank you so much and i'm glad you like it. PM sent by the way bro :hi5:

DAMN!!!!
And I thought your collection couldn't get any better!!!

This is THE masterpiece!!!!
I've seen it a few days ago in another collector's collection and told myself that this was not real, and this is not happening!!!

I'm a G1 fan and Optimus always has been my favorite!!! But this is wayyyy too much!!!

Congrats!!!

You da man Marc :clap thanks again for your comments pal. The Optimus G1 will always be my fav I think. Wasn't too much of a fan of the Movie versions of Prime and Megatron done by Bay so i'm kinda glad I didn't rush into buying the Sideshow/Prime 1 Studio versions, not to mention how much cheaper it would work out!

ha! ha! Love it Mag! Thank you my friend :hi5:

Those definitely brings childhood memories of watching the Transformer cartoons. Awesome new toys Roberto

Thanks pal, and that's exactly the feeling I hope to get everytime I get to look at it when on display :hi5:

Damn! That g1 prime is so much better than the movie version. It's the prime I always remember and loved. He's so nice! The best TF statue ever made. If they make g1 TF I'm all over them! The movie versions were only ok to me. But g1 has meaning to us 80s cartoons fans. Congrats you are so lucky to own this Super nice statue of g1 prime! Best statue I've seen so far! Now get a megaton!

Back