Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY NEW 1:1 T2 ENDOSKELETON BUST DISPLAY CASE*

Roberto! Now THIS is a collection!

I just checked out those last two IM busts that you posted. Awesome stuff!

And really classy displays too. Top notch.

Thank so much my friend for such amazing words. it's very much appreciated :1-1:

Awesome as usual buddy, just caught up. Love the new endo display.

Hey Platty :wave good to hear from you buddy. Hope all is well? Thanks so much for taking the time to check out the recent updates :)

Collection is good man!

Do you make the display cases yourself?

Thanks Frank. Some of the displays you see in my thread such as the T-800 figure on Harley display plus the Dr Doom PF display(as shown below), I have made the acrylic display cases myself. However, the recent glass cases that you see with my Iron Man and Endo Skeleton Lifesize busts are purchased from a good friend who makes them for me to spec and cost less than half it would if I made the same from acrylic :horror

My custom made acrylic cases:

y3yhyjy6.jpg

zy2yhajy.jpg

New Glass Cases:
are4ebaq.jpg

7ebahesa.jpg

Great display my friend Roberto :clap

Thanks so much my friend for the kind words :clap

Last edited:
RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF STATUE 42" TA...

Hi guys, so this new addition will be the penultimate LSF I receive before the new year and this one is a little different in that its nothing to do with Marvel or Iron Man inparticular :thud: :lol

Growing up as a young boy in the 80's, I became hooked on all of the classic animated series that were thrust upon us, especially when returning home from school or getting up early on a Saturday, the first thing I always did was tune in to see my favourite cartoons. There were the obvious ones that we all are familiar with such as He-Man, Thundercats, Bravestarr, Dungeons & Dragons, M.A.S.K, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, The Raccoons, Visionaries, Centurions, to name but a few...

However, one character certainly made an impression on me as an 8 year old in that I had to get my parents to buy me everything that was connected to that character, whether it be a toy, a book, a key chain, anything!! That character was Optimus Prime from the G1 animated series :yess: Since I've started collecting statues now for a few years, I've tried my best to purchase any statue that relates back those days in the 80's and that represent pieces from my favourite cartoon series.

I've owned the Hard Hero Thundercat statues, which I have to say were actually quite awesome, then there was the Hard Hero G1 Transformer busts and statues, which again were very nice, however there was always a shortage of statues when it came to the Transformers G1 series which was a shame. That's until I heard about this fantastic custom piece from a fellow freak and was then pointed in the right direction of going about purchasing this colossal 42inch high statue (which infact is 1/12 scale) of the Autobots leader Optimus Prime. It appeared however, that I might have ben too late to order one as at that time I heard that there were only 2 left remaining :horror

ebepa6e7.jpg

pyqyda6y.jpg

a3apejad.jpg

Anyway, the long and short of it was that I managed to get one just in time and has shipped last week so it should be arriving hopefully this week :yess: At last I can own a piece that will bring me back to my childhood each time I stare not to mention that its even taller than the rest of my LSF's :horror

The custom statue will feature light up eyes and gun for extra effect which I think just looks epic!!

As soon as it arrives I will of course post the pics but for now here is an inhand pic of the same custom Prime statue that i'll be recieiving but from another lucky fellow freak and good friend TitanChuck. Enjoy :wave

y4ugetav.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF STATUE 42" TA...

Hi guys, so this new addition will be the penultimate LSF I receive before the new year and this one is a little different in that its nothing to do with Marvel or Iron Man inparticular :thud: :lol

Growing up as a young boy in the 80's, I became hooked on all of the classic animated series that were thrust upon us, especially when returning home from school or getting up early on a Saturday, the first thing I always did was tune in to see my favourite cartoons. There were the obvious ones that we all are familiar with such as He-Man, Thundercats, Bravestarr, Dungeons & Dragons, M.A.S.K, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, The Raccoons, Visionaries, Centurions, to name but a few...

However, one character certainly made an impression on me as an 8 year old in that I had to get my parents to buy me everything that was connected to that character, whether it be a toy, a book, a key chain, anything!! That character was Optimus Prime from the G1 animated series :yess: Since I've started collecting statues now for a few years, I've tried my best to purchase any statue that relates back those days in the 80's and that represent pieces from my favourite cartoon series.

I've owned the Hard Hero Thundercat statues, which I have to say were actually quite awesome, then there was the Hard Hero G1 Transformer busts and statues, which again were very nice, however there was always a shortage of statues when it came to the Transformers G1 series which was a shame. That's until I heard about this fantastic custom piece from a fellow freak and was then pointed in the right direction of going about purchasing this colossal 42inch high statue (which infact is 1/12 scale) of the Autobots leader Optimus Prime. It appeared however, that I might have ben too late to order one as at that time I heard that there were only 2 left remaining :horror

ebepa6e7.jpg

pyqyda6y.jpg

a3apejad.jpg

Anyway, the long and short of it was that I managed to get one just in time and has shipped last week so it should be arriving hopefully this week :yess: At last I can own a piece that will bring me back to my childhood each time I stare not to mention that its even taller than the rest of my LSF's :horror

The custom statue will feature light up eyes and gun for extra effect which I think just looks epic!!

As soon as it arrives I will of course post the pics but for now here is an inhand pic of the same custom Prime statue that i'll be recieiving but from another lucky fellow freak and good friend TitanChuck. Enjoy :wave

y4ugetav.jpg

I love G1 looks perfect! :yess:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF STATUE 42" TALL!!

A ... A ... AGAIN ?!

Awesome my broda, your collection is one of the best I've seen so far :)

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM G1 OPTIMUS PRIME LSF STATUE 42" TA...

I love G1 looks perfect! :yess:

Thanks so much Steve :clap I was actually one of the lucky first 10 to have pre ordered the Megatron Exclusive custom statue aswell which will go perfectly with the Prime :yess: Damn! Just look at the size of that thing!!! :horror :horror

mejyhuze.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM G1 PRIME & MEGATRON LSF STATUES 42" TA

looks amazing my friend Andy!, you are on a roll! really nice.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM G1 PRIME & MEGATRON LSF STATUES 42" TA

I've already seen that Optimus Custom. Looks fantastic. You'll need to get a bigger house when you receive him and Megratron lol

Of course I know Transformers, Roberto.

Awesome piece, my friend.
Congrats...
:rock

transformers robots in disguise...or in andy's house not so much..cracking addition mate.

:lol i remember all those cartoons well.... loved Jayce and the wheeled warriors oh and battle of the planets just great :clap
optimus looks very nice just like the cartoon :clap and your busts are looking extra cool in there lit cases :clap:clap:clap:clap
hows the house hunting going :1-1:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *NEW CUSTOM G1 PRIME & MEGATRON LSF STATUES 42...

Now I'm crazy. I fuc**** love the transformers, G1 is beautiful, for me one of the best statue I ever see in my life. I need one of this pieces and the megatron looks awesome too.
I love it, I love all your things!!!!
Show us all your collection later!!! And when you got G1 optimus please take pics ( a lot of pics) amazing bro, happy day for me!!! ;)

i remember all those cartoons well.... loved Jayce and the wheeled warriors oh and battle of the planets just great :clap
optimus looks very nice just like the cartoon :clap and your busts are looking extra cool in there lit cases :clap:

Battle of the Planets was epic Dave :exactly: what about Mysterious Cities of Gold, Danger Mouse, SuperTed and Bananaman :lol

Thanks so much for your kind words :1-1: those IM bust displays have really worked out well and is exactly the look I was aiming for. I can finally say that those cases are what i'll be using for all my future IM busts such as the MKVII and Iron Patriot...

As for the house hunting, going very slow my friend. The search will have to be put off until the new year when the market hopefully picks up as there really isn't much happening in our area. Christmas is almost upon us and so for the next 2 weeks I've got to completely forget about statues and busts and take my family away for the holidays...talk about going cold turkey or what!! :horror:panic::panic::lol

DAMN!!!!
And I thought your collection couldn't get any better!!!

This is THE masterpiece!!!!
I've seen it a few days ago in another collector's collection and told myself that this was not real, and this is not happening!!!

I'm a G1 fan and Optimus always has been my favorite!!! But this is wayyyy too much!!!

Congrats!!!

Those definitely brings childhood memories of watching the Transformer cartoons. Awesome new toys Roberto

Excellent news Andy :clap

Optimus was my fave as an 80s kid too and the SSC version is too elusive to catch. Very glad you found this for your collection!

Looks awesome!!!!

:lol i remember all those cartoons well.... loved Jayce and the wheeled warriors oh and battle of the planets just great :clap
optimus looks very nice just like the cartoon :clap and your busts are looking extra cool in there lit cases :clap:clap:clap:clap

Jayce was the ****!!!!
Loved Jayce also Mysterious Cities of Gold, Spartacus and the World Beneath, Captain Harlock, Cobra, Saint Seiya, Fist of North Star, Judo boy, Silverhawk, Hartcliff, MASK, Inspector Gadget...

LSF Transformers.......now i'm jealous.

y4ugetav.jpg

Love this versión buddie,better than SS

Congrats on this cool piece :duff

Back