Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY NEW CUSTOM IRON MAN MKVI 1:1 LIFESIZE BUST PG3

You know I think my head would explode if I walked into you home and saw your collection. Beyond impressive. Really love your 1:1 scales and customs. and thank you for your kind words, it's collectors like you that inspire me to want to keep collecting.:

Thanks so much Dave, such kind words my friend. :1-1:

Looks good, bud. You truly are an Iron Man Freak!

Hi Erik, I think that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me :rotfl

Thanks, man! Will surely have it on my itinerary ever I get to attend KAPOW! Convention!

No worries Mike :hi5:

Like many have said, this bust outshines Sideshow's Mark III. And my favorite armour, too! Love the gloss on the faceplate.

Congrats, Andy, but I hope they stop at Iron Man 3 - otherwise I can picture IM busts even in your bathroom.

:rotfl:rotfl you know how many armours there are in Iron Man 3 right :panic::panic: plus don't forget The Avengers 2 new armour :horror never mind the bathroom, ma and the wife will be sleeping with them! :lol

Damn, Roberto...that looks friggin' perfect.
Congrats, Brother.
::

Thanks my friend Timo :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY NEW CUSTOM IRON MAN MKVI 1:1 LIFESIZE BUST PG3

Looks incredible with those new display cases, very jealous indeed! :wink1:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY NEW CUSTOM IRON MAN MKVI 1:1 LIFESIZE BUST...

Another awesome piece for your collection..wish i had your job man! Cngrats again!

Ha! Thanks Ricky :hi5:

Damn Andy. Just one after another. This thread is just constantly banging with gorgeous new statues and busts. Beautiful custom bust you have there. Congrats! Looking forward to the in hand pics :hi5:

Hey James, many thanks bro...such kind words and all are much appreciated :1-1:

Looks incredible with those new display cases, very jealous indeed! :wink1:

Thanks so much Rob for the great comments! Looks like England got that World Cup group of death after all...only thing is....my team Italy are in it aswell :gah::panic:

Last edited:

looking good mate loving the new glass displays allways a pleaasure to look at ur thread keep it up robert lol

Oh, damn, Andy...I was looking at pics of your MKIII bust thinking it was MKVI...now I see the actual pics. Really digging the MKVI, dude...great score!

Very impressive Andy! :clap As you may know I'm not a comic collector, but large and especially 1:1 pieces always attract my attention ;)

Very good Andy! looks very good! the arc reactor have light too? i don't see in the pictures....

Very good Andy! looks very good! the arc reactor have light too? i don't see in the pictures....

Thanks so much my friend. Yes, both the eyes and arc reactor work...here is another picture :)

abate7ev.jpg

Yes, thank you Andy, in this picture i'll see perfect.

I can't wait to see your full expose!!!!

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY NEW CUSTOM IRON MAN MKVI 1:1 LIFESIZE BUST...

Love that custom Mark6 Rob was laughing at the comment above abt having Iron Man stuff displayed in your bathroom haaaahaaa! classic! But so true!!!!

Man you have got the art of displaying a collectible down to a tee. Simply beautiful displays :clap

Thanks so much Tone :clap very kind words my friend and glad you like it :wink1:

Looks incredible with those new display cases, very jealous indeed! ::

Thanks so much Rob :hi5: nice to have something out on display behind a wall of shipping boxes...just to think this picture was taken a year ago...imagine what it's like now!! :horror:

damypetu.jpg

So much for the group of Death eh..:slap

looking good mate loving the new glass displays allways a pleaasure to look at ur thread keep it up robert lol

You can see them I real life you numpty!! :lol where have you been? Give us a call pal as we need to book our tickets for the Hobbit next week!! :yess::yess:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY NEW 1:1 T2 ENDOSKELETON BUST DISPLAY CASE*

Just for you Timo :wink1: here are some pics of my new glass case display for my 1:1 Endo Bust. I just love this display case as the LED lights just reflect perfectly off the chrome to give it that definitive Endo Skeleton effect from the movie :)

emezugyh.jpg

yne2ane6.jpg

7e9y5ugu.jpg

re6u8y6u.jpg

3evehu6a.jpg

Last edited:
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY NEW 1:1 T2 ENDOSKELETON BUST DISPLAY CASE*

Just caught up on you goings on and Man you have been Busy my Friend Robert, WOW!, some Excellent Posts

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY NEW 1:1 T2 ENDOSKELETON BUST DISPLAY CASE*

And a quick comparison pic of both my Endo 1/1 bust displays

qahujane.jpg

Love the Endo display, really pops! :clap

Such a nice display!!!
Those piece should come with a display like that! :p

Wow bro!
You're on a serious roll, hehe :)
Love the Iron Man bust, looks really good.

Read the thread title a little too fast and thought you bought a life-size Terminator and a display case for it :rotfl
That would be epic! :lol

:horror:horror not sure what is more astounding? Your amazing displays or your collection of shipping cartons :lol

Just for you Timo. here are some pics of my new glass case display for my 1:1 Endo Bust. I just love this display case as the LED lights just reflect perfectly off the chrome to give it that definitive Endo Skeleton effect from the movie

yne2ane6.jpg

7e9y5ugu.jpg

re6u8y6u.jpg

3evehu6a.jpg

Another fine display Rob :exactly: keep em coming, I just love these updates. Can't wait to see what you got coming next :panic:

Love the Endo display, really pops! :

Thanks so much Jay :clap

Just caught up on you goings on and Man you have been Busy my Friend Robert, WOW!, some Excellent Posts

Hey Al, good to hear from you pal. Thanks for the kind words my friend. Yea, been real busy and I've got so many more updates to show before the year is up :panic:

Such a nice display!!!
Those piece should come with a display like that!

Thanks Marc :clap very kind my friend

Wow bro!
You're on a serious roll, hehe
Love the Iron Man bust, looks really good.

Read the thread title a little too fast and thought you bought a life-size Terminator and a display case for it
That would be epic!

Hey Opt, thanks pal :clap hope your enjoying the updates :wink1: no life size T-800 Endo for me but I've been pondering the HCG 1/2 scale version for some time, just waiting for Sideshow to announce their new version :yess:

Awesome piece, brother and great lighting.
Thx for showing.
:1-1:
:rock

Your very welcome Timo, glad you like it my friend :1-1:

Oh yeah, Sideshow teased a new endoskeleton. Totally forgot about that!
I'm getting the Enterbay BD Terminator next week (hopefully) and I have been thinking about getting the Hot Toys Endoskeleton to go with it… Might have to hold on for a little bit longer on my decision.

Back