Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI LSF INHAND PICS...AT LAST!!!!

gajuhy7u.jpg

sahequba.jpg

8e2a6ame.jpg

e6u5a7yn.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI LSF INHAND PICS...AT LAST!!!!

gydu7y8y.jpg

sy5ybege.jpg

After recently selling my Enterbay T-800 BD figure, it was the only 1/4 scale collectible I had at hand so I took this snap as a size comparison ;) and the damaged MKIII repair/repaint is almost complete now with just the gloss left to put on :)

y5uty3aj.jpg

Wow, f'n amazing. At first glance I thought that was a DX13 not the 1/4! :panic:

Huge congrats! :clap

Wow just wow that is just awesome love the base takes the sideshow base to another level. This armour is perfect for a 1/2 scale as there's som much detail. I'm really glad it turned up safely as well now the 1/2 scale wolverine is getting more and more tempting lol

Wow, f'n amazing. At first glance I thought that was a DX13 not the 1/4! :panic:

Huge congrats! :clap

Thanks so much Jay...ha! Someone else said the same thing about the DX13 last night when I showed the same pic :lol At least it gives you an idea of how big the MKI is...its frikkin huge! :horror That's what I love about LSF's and why they are so bloody addictive!!! :exactly:

P.S. Glad you sorted the sale of your T-800 BF Figure Jay...sold mine a few days ago and have to package him up tonight. Did'nt help watching T2 last night on FilmFour though :slap man i'm gonna miss that figure! :(

Wow just wow that is just awesome love the base takes the sideshow base to another level. This armour is perfect for a 1/2 scale as there's som much detail. I'm really glad it turned up safely as well now the 1/2 scale wolverine is getting more and more tempting lol

Hey Ant, thanks my man :clap I must admit to one thing, I did add a bit of Robertobagg10's own personal touches and added a few broken rocks here and there as I love my dioramas or displays to stand out a bit more, but most of it is how I received it :wink1:

I know Dave had a bit of rotten luck with one of his custom Dark Knight1:2 custom so you might want to have a chat with him before thinking about the Wolvie/Logan 1/2 scale...

That's not good ill have to get in touch mind you I'm way off buying one as still got some other stuff to pay off however the lsf is now about 2 months away :) two Christmas's this year :)

:eek.jeez andy.this things huge.dwarfs that 1/4 arnie.soo glad your happy with it mate.:hi5:

Very cool men, take pictures from the front!!! And other angles :). Very cool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a huge statue. If you get into 1:1 statues you might want to sell all your lsfs.

Most excellent my friend that mark I is mindblowing

Wow! That came out fantastic Andy, stunning Mark 1 piece :rock

Very happy for you!

That is amazing brother! Congrats!

As requested, here are some pics of the portrait Stark face when the helmet is lifted...I have to honestly say that I was a little apprehensive at first of the likeness when I was first shown the pics on previous MKI's that i'd seen on facebook but once I received this inhand and saw the face with my own eyes I think its a really good attempt for a custom job. To be honest, I didn't really rate the Sideshow EX portrait on their MKI 1/4 Maquette so I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised :)

hena9ehe.jpg

quja9ezu.jpg

uhu9e7ub.jpg

I'm very happy for you Andy!!!!

Congratulations! :)

Please, can you tell me the sizes?

it's incredible!!! :) :) :)

Meh...I'm thoroughly unimpressed. I mean, does it even have a working flame thrower? :monkey1 I'll say it again...real flame thrower or fail :lecture

Ha ha, just kidding, my man. That MKI is off the charts. Can't wait to see the completed hall of armour in LSF scale! :hi5:

I am extremely jealous right now dude! Way to go :hi5:

It's a very cool statue you've got there.
Not my favorite Iron Man suite but extremely awesome! Congrats.

Hall of armor is getting closer and closer to reality :)

great paintjob for Head, congrats my friend ;)

That's a fantastic likeness best one I've seen from art department :)

Incoming pm mate.....

Back