Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI LSF INHAND PICS...AT LAST!!!!

now if bats was the same quality as this i would have been more than happy :(
Anyway i spoke to Jo and after many messages i'm going to send bats back at my expense :( and do a swap for wolverine which is better than a complete loss that's if he looks like there pics... which i'm assured he will :pray:
Andy the MARK I looks fantastic :clap

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKI LSF INHAND PICS...AT LAST!!!!

Congrats on such an impressive piece! It really looks fantastic. :thud:

ooowwww man ,just an incredible paint job,even close to the mq 1/4,great and beast piece,you must to destroy some walls to continue your awesome collection buddie

this piece deserves a to see in person

congrats :duff

Last edited:

:eek.jeez andy.this things huge.dwarfs that 1/4 arnie.soo glad your happy with it mate.:hi5:

Thanks Chris :clap it's huge!! :horror

Very cool men, take pictures from the front!!! And other angles :). Very cool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Oscar :hi5: will take some more pics this week :wink1:

That's a huge statue. If you get into 1:1 statues you might want to sell all your lsfs.

Thanks BR :hi5: ha! Definately stopping at 1/2 scale my friend...1/1 would be just insane! I do collect all the Iron Man 1/1 busts so does that count? :lol

yeah the likeness is excellent. The display really looks superb. You got everything displayed now or some in boxes?

Another great addition my friend, top piece after top piece you got coming in:lecture It will be great to see them all displayed together one day:hi5:

When I'm in your neigborhood again you really have to invite me to have a look at all these amazing pieces:yess:

Most excellent my friend that mark I is mindblowing

Thank you my friend Charles! Also congrats on an incredible HulkBuster 1/2 scale piece :clap

Wow! That came out fantastic Andy, stunning Mark 1 piece :rock

Very happy for you!

Thanks so much Eric :1-1:

That is amazing brother! Congrats!

Thanks Ricardo, much appreciated :wink1:

Nice addition to the LSF group
I'm undecided as to go more with a comic versions.
The movie line is looking great

Looks great Andy. I'm definitely a fan of the Stark portrait. It looks phenomenal. Truly a work of art. It looks to be a lot larger then the other LSF as well. What a beast! This statue is Chuck Norris approved

chuck.gif

After recently selling my Enterbay T-800 BD figure, it was the only 1/4 scale collectible I had at hand so I took this snap as a size comparison ;) and the damaged MKIII repair/repaint is almost complete now with just the gloss left to put on :)

y5uty3aj.jpg

Omg!!! I though that was the hot toys figure in comparison.
That's the 1/4 EB?!!! Man, that ironman is huge!
Congrats buddy, such a great figure.
And I agree, the Robert Downey likeness is pretty good.

Just saw your message -- man, this is insane! This is Art Department, yeah? If so, it must be among their best statues so far. I met the owner ages ago and he's quite passionate on his craft. I guess it shows. I can't imagine how much that thing costs getting shipped from Manila to your doorstep!

And yes, like those before me, I thought that was a DX13! LOL

Just came back, that's so awesome man!, i bet you are really happy.
congratulations :) it looks amazing.

I'm very happy for you Andy!!!!

Congratulations!

Please, can you tell me the sizes?

it's incredible!!!

Hey Nonik, thanks very much for the kind words my friend :hi5: Let me get back to you on the measurements. Soon as I have them i'll PM you. Have you placed your order yet? I just sent my deposit for my next LSF!!! :yess:

Meh...I'm thoroughly unimpressed. I mean, does it even have a working flame thrower? I'll say it again...real flame thrower or fail

Ha ha, just kidding, my man. That MKI is off the charts. Can't wait to see the completed hall of armour in LSF scale!

Thanks so much for your great comments Kris....really appreciate it my friend :1-1:

I am extremely jealous right now dude! Way to go :hi5:

ahhh, thanks so much bro...maybe I should sell you my T2 on Harley as a good will gesture :lol

It's a very cool statue you've got there.
Not my favorite Iron Man suite but extremely awesome! Congrats.

Hall of armor is getting closer and closer to reality :)

Hey Opt, the MKI has secretly been a favourite for me. Although in the movie it wasn't the most coolest of suits, I still appreciated it a lot more than say the MKIII due to it being something Tony made from limited materials and showed us all what a genius he really is.

And yes, the 1/2 scale Hall of Armour is getting closer.... MKI down, MKII down, MKIII down and MKVII coming next year plus another Iron Man custom LSF (but one which wasn't in the Hall of Armour) is also coming!!!

great paintjob for Head, congrats my friend

Thanks so much my friend :wave

That's a fantastic likeness best one I've seen from art department :)

Thanks Ant, yea....really pleased with it. As I mentioned earlier, a lot of the pics I saw of other peoples headsculpts on facebook had me a little concerned but Jo really pulled it out the bag with this one!!

Incoming pm mate.....

PM received and replied :wave

Man that looks incredible!

Thanks Ben :clap

now if bats was the same quality as this i would have been more than happy
Anyway i spoke to Jo and after many messages i'm going to send bats back at my expense :( and do a swap for wolverine which is better than a complete loss that's if he looks like there pics... which i'm assured he will
Andy the MARK I looks fantastic :clap

Hey Dave, thanks for the kind words pal. Certainly sounds like a better plan to return it for the Wolverine...although i'd hate to think how much its gonna cost to send it back to the Philliphines with such a huge box :panic:keep me updated and lets hope this time you get one in A1 condition :hi5:

Congrats on such an impressive piece! It really looks fantastic. :thud:

Thanks so much my friend :clap

ooowwww man ,just an incredible paint job,even close to the mq 1/4,great and beast piece,you must to destroy some walls to continue your awesome collection buddie

this piece deserves a to see in person

congrats :duff

About time we got some bouncing bums from you my friend...Sarvesh and Al (Colossus) are the only ones who post sexy pics these days so good to see you back ha!ha! Thanks for the comments my friend :clap

That thing's a beast! Great detail, too. :rock

The last statue I saw eyelashes on was the 1:4 Princess Leia. That was a long time ago.

Unfreaking believable!!!!
The details are soooo impressive... but the size... WOW!

That is gonna be THE Iron Man collection to see!!!

yeah the likeness is excellent. The display really looks superb. You got everything displayed now or some in boxes?

Thanks Nick...the display is only temporary. Unfortunately, unlike the Sideshow stuff that have relatively small shipping boxes for their LSF's, the custom ones are MASSIVE!!! so I had to dispose of the packaging for my MKI, this means that it will have to stay on display with one of those plastic bags that cover the Sideshow art boxes inside the shipping box. This will keep the dust off it until I can either build a case for it or find a new home where it will finally have its resting place :wink1:

Have I got everything on display? :rotfl Nick, about 90% of my collection is still in the shipping boxes ha! I can tell you which pieces I have on display at the moment...I have the custom MKI LSF on display, 2 of my Iron Man 1:1 Busts which are the MKII and MKIII versions...and that's it! Oh, I have my Terminator 2 T-800 on Harley display but that is currently on sale so that will also be gone soon to allow for more room as I have 2 more LSF's incoming before Christmas!! :panic:

Another great addition my friend, top piece after top piece you got coming in. It will be great to see them all displayed together one day

When I'm in your neigborhood again you really have to invite me to have a look at all these amazing pieces

Thank you so much my good friend Chris :1-1: Yes, it seems so long ago since we met this year and I am so glad you have your Thor PF now :yess: did you know that I still have one to sell!!! :horror Yes, I still have the Regular and Exclusive Comic Thor in my collection :cuckoo: ha! ha! You are always welcome back anytime my friend

Nice addition to the LSF group
I'm undecided as to go more with a comic versions.
The movie line is looking great

Hey Alex, thanks very much for the kind comments :hi5: As you gave me great advice on my incoming custom Iron Man MKVI 1:1 bust, I can surely recommend that you get this MKI!! It will only compliment your already fantastic IM collection. We are similar in that you are very interested in the comic side of Iron Man whereas I am obsessed with the movie line :lol but no matter which you choose, Iron Man wins period!!! :yess:

You never stop bro and that's what i like ! KEEP ON BROOOO :) Awesome collection

Looks great Andy. I'm definitely a fan of the Stark portrait. It looks phenomenal. Truly a work of art. It looks to be a lot larger then the other LSF as well. What a beast! This statue is Chuck Norris approved

chuck.gif

Hey James! Love the Chuck Norris gif :lol:yess: thanks pal for the great comments...it's a lot wider than all the LSFs I have but then the MKI was always gonna be the bigger of all the armours so it fits perfectly into scale...

Omg!!! I though that was the hot toys figure in comparison.
That's the 1/4 EB?!!! Man, that ironman is huge!
Congrats buddy, such a great figure.
And I agree, the Robert Downey likeness is pretty good.

Thanks so much Remy :hi5: always appreciate your kind words...

Just saw your message -- man, this is insane! This is Art Department, yeah? If so, it must be among their best statues so far. I met the owner ages ago and he's quite passionate on his craft. I guess it shows. I can't imagine how much that thing costs getting shipped from Manila to your doorstep!

And yes, like those before me, I thought that was a DX13! LOL

It certainly is! Yea, Jo is a great guy and he and his team have really put together a great piece that I will always treasure! Thanks for the comments pal

Just came back, that's so awesome man!, i bet you are really happy.
congratulations it looks amazing.

Thanks so much Wei :clap

That thing's a beast! Great detail, too.

The last statue I saw eyelashes on was the 1:4 Princess Leia. That was a long time ago.

Much appreciated bro :clap thanks very much

Unfreaking believable!!!!
The details are soooo impressive... but the size... WOW!

That is gonna be THE Iron Man collection to see!!!

Such awesome comments Marc...thank you pal :hi5: if you think this is good, just wait until you see what else I got coming! :yess:

You never stop bro and that's what i like ! KEEP ON BROOOO Awesome collection

Thank you Carmelo, such great comments as ever...and you made me chuckle at your comment 'you never stop bro!' :lol long may it continue :yess:

Back