Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY CUSTOM 89 BATMOBILE BASE DISPLAY / FINAL PICS!

ygydere9.jpg

esupavat.jpg

y5amyju6.jpg

ape5y8u4.jpg

Oh hell yeah! That's exactly how I would roll. So impressive RB! These pics look wonderful. Just a gorgeous set up buddy

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY CUSTOM 89 BATMOBILE BASE DISPLAY / FINAL PICS!

wow this looks great

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thud: Wow!
Your displays :rock

Thanks Col...you know your always welcome to come visit bro! But the entrance fee would only be the Predator Cinemaquette, which is a fair price to pay i think ha!

Oh sweet baby jesus, that's amazing!! :rock

ha! ha! Ha! Thanks Eamon, love it!

ow my ow my...just amazing!! truely beautiful in all it's glory!!... ... ...now bring it to me!!

Thanks Luna, trust me...to bring this base to you would require a heavy duty Optimus Prime like truck!!

:thud::thud:

Best display ever.:lecture

WOW! Thanks PM :)

What he said

Thanks Slimer!

really nice mate hope u enjoyed the video and pics of malgus

Your comment doesnt count Jay as you were the first person to see my display before anyone else and you said it was rubbish! ha! ha! Thanks mate, havent seen your review yet but will check it out later

Wow. That is just awesome! :clap:clap:clap

Thank you Bats!

:thud:This display is beyond words.

it takes the whole "if your going to do something - do it right" phrase to a whole new level, just awesome!

FINALLY YOU BIG TEASE!!!! DAMN ITS NICE!!!

BTW is the layer directly under the black bat symbol clear acrylic on top of your goldish sheet panel? Could you edgelit that clear layer to light up the gold background?
Actually if it looks good I would imagine that you "could" route the inside so the LEDs could be installed there to light up that panel without the LEDs being visible? :p

Thanks Jeff! Yea, might have to look into various possibilities regarding the lighting. I'm so worn out after spending so much money these past few months i think i'm gonna take a break! :horror wait a minute! I got the Galactus Maquette arriving next week!!! Nooooooooooooooooo!!!

Wauuuuw what a beast to display :clap:

Ha! Thanks Shadow!

Went through all of your awesome updates Andy and major congrats for all the great additions. Congrats for Bruce Lee as well. He looks fantastic and really hope that in hand he will be even better. I also read about me being referred to as the dark and white wizard :monkey1:monkey1... Though I don't remember going to the school of witchcraft & wizardry:monkey3

Coming to Batmobile and the custom base. Don't take this the wrong way bro but the base supersedes the Batmobile completely. That piece is fit to be in a Bat museum. I can already imagine a feature wall in matte black with this base attached against it in the centre. If I had a man-cave this would have been my 'Pièce de résistance'. Awesome job bud! Congrats again.

Thanks to you in regards to the Bruce Lee statue Sarv so if it werent for you i'd probably have missed. Been contemplating purchasing the Enterbay Bruce Lee statue for the past year or so but this Blitzway kicks that one out of the park for me aswell as the cinemaquette! Need the definitive Bruce collectible and i think this is it!

Totally understand where your coming from pal in regards to your points about the base. I've recieved alot of feedback saying that the abse is too good to have the Batmobile on top - but trust me, once the car is rotating you get to see the majority of the base too and can easitly make out what it is and also see how cool it looks. I guess this way i'm getting the best of both worlds by having the choice of seeing both the best Batman collectible out there plus the coolest base too! :)

OMFG! That is Insane Looking Roberto my Friend, WOW! Impressive Post

Very kind Col, thank you my friend!

Roberto, your pics look amazing! I can't wait to receive my 89 batmobile.

Your gonna love it dude! Its massive and i dont think anyone can prepare you for what you are about to recieve...the box alone is like the size of a fridge! ha!

Congrats man probably the most beautifully designed custom base I have ever seen! :clap

Thanks so much Darkavatar, i told you i wouldnt let you down ha!

Oh hell yeah! That's exactly how I would roll. So impressive RB! These pics look wonderful. Just a gorgeous set up buddy

Thanks again Tav, just love this wonderful hobby as do you i'm sure...creating a display is something i love doing as it brings a piece to life in my opinion. Just wish i had the space to do it with all my stuff!

wow this looks great

Thanks xmag!

Looks very epic Roberto! Very nicely done!

really appreciate your kind words Nick, thanks for looking buddy!

Fantastic display :clap!!!

Thanks Dex, coming from you (the king of displays!) i am very flattered my friend!

STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks dude!

Gotta love Dirty Rotten Scoundrels! One of my favourite comedies! Ha! Thanks Pony!

:thud:This display is beyond words.

it takes the whole "if your going to do something - do it right" phrase to a whole new level, just awesome!

Too kind Sean, thanks pal!

Ha! Ha! Ha! love it! Thank you so much my friend

electroshock got a shock, hehehehe nice pic as a comment ;)

Omg omg omg omg omg omg !

Damn nice. Are you going to even try to cover this thing somehow and still allow rotation?

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

:eek

Seriously, stop showing off man. I'm outta here .....

:lol

The ideas you have for your displays, the effort & skill put into them is crazy. Classy :hi5:

Just for you Jeff! :lol here are some more pics...

y2a6ybe5.jpg

jaheruhe.jpg

uvyruje2.jpg
absolutely amazing Andy :thud: shockingly good...... does that even make sense :lol well that's how amazingly cool this set up is :clap: what a display :clap
on a not so cool note Malagus seller won't budge at all :(

your display = :eek

Omg omg omg omg omg omg !

Thanks Kbx82!

Damn nice. Are you going to even try to cover this thing somehow and still allow rotation?

I'm in the process of trying to have a custom acrylic casing to cover the display but due to the oval shape it may prove to be too costly :( if i was to find a case then there would be now way that the car would be able to rotate....just wouldnt be practical dude...

:eek

Seriously, stop showing off man. I'm outta here .....

:lol

The ideas you have for your displays, the effort & skill put into them is crazy. Classy :hi5:

Too kind Lawro, too kind! Thanks pal!

Thanks Rory!

absolutely amazing Andy :thud: shockingly good...... does that even make sense. well that's how amazingly cool this set up is. what a display :clap
on a not so cool note Malagus seller won't budge at all

your display = :eek

Ha! yea, dont worry, i get what you mean :) thanks pal! Bit of a bummer on the Malgus. Its a lovely sculpt but the character doesnt really do anything for me cos i never knew he existed...Just a new Vader PF or LSF will do for me then my Star Wars collection is complete :yess:

Back