Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY @HUGE@ CUSTOM 89 BATMOBILE BASE / PICS ARE UP!

Oh... My... God...

9832_81be.gif

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *MY @HUGE@ CUSTOM 89 BATMOBILE BASE / PICS ARE UP!

:thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud::thud:

I....I....I just dont know what to say....you lucky so of a....****ing sweet man WOW. This kicks serious *** my friend.:hi5:

i think someone has stole the batmobile because its missing loool

don't know what to say,...except maybe: grail...epic...wooooooow!!! can't wait to see pics with the Batmobile placed on it :) congrats man!!

WOW :bow i was expecting something pretty awesome but this is just well :thud: that has got to be the best display case base i have ever seen in fact its an awesome piece in it own right!!!!!

Thanks so much PM:hi5: still got my fingers crossed that you'll pick one of these Batmobiles up! News has it that the recent complaints of scratches and marks are now becoming less and less and i can second that as i recieved my replacement last week and it was perfect!

Well, I sold the Tumbler so when I get one it's got a space to be displayed in. I thought that because I've only got enough room to display one 1:6 vehicle, it may as well be the 89 Batmobile!

Wow that base is just awesome the display is going to look superb cant wait to see it on there and lit up. Congrats really makes it a one off

Just bumping the pictures and description forward for those who missed it :wave

So here are some iphone pics (sorry abt the quality) these pics were taken as and when i first brought the base into my home. I was so impressed with the final outcome. So the design was based on the actual 1989 Batlogo used in the movie and i wanted to encorporate the oval shaped design to fit around the batmobile as neat and compact display. Creating a diorama for this car (which i was intitally going to do) would just be insane as the size of it would literally take up half a room! :horror So hence why i wanted the base to a simple one and one which would'nt take up too much space.

How the base was made: It is made up of 3 layers of diamond polished acrylic sheets (the pre cut bat logo at the top, followed by a 10mm clear oval acrylic panel which was attached ontop of a piece of brushed gold aluminium Dibond) These 3 layers are raised on 8 gold plated brass stand off fixings which in turn is mounted on another 10mm polished black base.

The finish is about as premium standard as your gonna get and i can only thank my good friend and fellow collector for making it for me! It looks so amazing and weighs an absolute ton! :horror

So with the design of the base in mind, my intention was to display the car not flush on the base but to include a motorized rotating turntable in the centre of the batlogo so that the car can be enjoyed and viewed from every possible angle as it can fully rotate 360 degrees.

Right, enough talking...lets post some pics! :yess:

After removing the packaging...

erenysyr.jpg

nyre7u6y.jpg

Placed on a hard board for some more pics...boy is this base heavy!!!

aja9aguh.jpg

upy5upan.jpg

And of course, it just wouldn't be an official Robertobagg10 display if I didn't include some of my trademark light up features!!! It just looks so cool in person!!!

7epy7yga.jpg

edagypyn.jpg

Okay guys that's it for now...I have plenty more pics to follow but I thought it was about time you got to see it finally!!! Thanks again guys!!!

Just perfectly designed, so professional done. :wink1:

Thanks so much Dark

Looking forward to seeing this set up! Looks great.

Thanks for your comment Rory

Oh... My... God...

9832_81be.gif

:lol Love the gif! says it all i guess. Thanks Chris :hi5:

:thud:

I....I....I just dont know what to say....you lucky so of a....****ing sweet man WOW. This kicks serious *** my friend.

Thank you, Thank you Fury :hi5:

i think someone has stole the batmobile because its missing loool

Well the way you were staring at it this weekend i wouldnt be surprised if it was you that took it! :lol

don't know what to say,...except maybe: grail...epic...wooooooow!!! can't wait to see pics with the Batmobile placed on it congrats man!!

really appreciate that dude, thanks

WOW :bow i was expecting something pretty awesome but this is just well that has got to be the best display case base i have ever seen in fact its an awesome piece in it own right!!!!!

:lol Thanks Sean, well if you think the base is that good, wait until you see the batmobile on it! :panic:

Well, I sold the Tumbler so when I get one it's got a space to be displayed in. I thought that because I've only got enough room to display one 1:6 vehicle, it may as well be the 89 Batmobile!

Was that your Tumbler that sold recently on eBay PM? How comes you sold it in the end? Would be so cool if you did order the Batmobile!!! Where would you order from? :dunno

Wow that base is just awesome the display is going to look superb cant wait to see it on there and lit up. Congrats really makes it a one off

Thanks Ant, yep...should have some pics up this evening of the final set up pal :hi5:

:thud:

This IS awesome!

:bow

:lol Thanks King, very kind my friend

Absolutely fantastic! Very nice score my friend!!

Appreciate the comment Tav, thanks pal :hi5:

Brother that's Pimping with a capital "P"! That has to be one of the coolest things that I've seen in a long time in this hobby.

In one word: Outrageous!

Now that I've spent 20 minutes catching up on different parts of this thread, like the Batmobile unboxing, let's see that bad boy ON the base - and spinning!

Outstanding! :thud::thud:

Roberto...Bravo.... è un grosso risultato !!!! As we say here in the states...awesome dude!!! :)

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM 89 BATMOBILE BASE / PICS TO FOLLOW*

After removing the packaging...

erenysyr.jpg

nyre7u6y.jpg

Placed on a hard board for some more pics...boy is this base heavy!!!

aja9aguh.jpg

upy5upan.jpg

And of course, it just wouldn't be an official Robertobagg10 display if I didn't include some of my trademark light up features!!! It just looks so cool in person!!!

7epy7yga.jpg

edagypyn.jpg

Okay guys that's it for now...I have plenty more pics to follow but I thought it was about time you got to see it finally!!! Thanks again guys!!!

OMFG! That's Freaking BADA$$!, Impressive Sir, Very Impressive Roberto my Friend WOW! Professional Grade Post

Colossus Approved

That is a fine piece!! I kinda want to say its too great to be a base and to be partially covered by the batmobile and instead should be hung and displayed in its own display!! I gotto read through your description again to try to capture all the details of this awesome display! Now what are you going to do with the batmobile though lol

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Back