Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *'89 BATMOBILE REPLACEMENT ARRIVES / NEW VIDEO CLI

Your collection comes along nicely, my friend. Alway look forward what's you have install for us. Keep up the good work.

Many thanks Hung :hi5: Lots more goodies to come so stay tuned! Good to see you back, havent heard from you in a while! :)

My god, you've done it again. Another awesome, classy display for another Enterbay masterpiece.

Any chance of a video of the display? :)

Thats very kind my friend :1-1: really appreciate your great feedback as ever. I will definately do a quick vid for you bud, no worries! :hi5:

RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *'89 BATMOBILE REPLACEMENT ARRIVES / NEW VIDEO...

Well, thanks to Sarvesh, I've now preordered this beauty! The 1/3 scale Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Statue from Blitzway! It's always nice to have the opportunity to own a single piece of a certain character that just owns it! This is it in my opinion! I'd go as far as saying that it even blows the £1K Bruce Lee Cinemaquette out of the water! Can't wait!

a4ana7eb.jpg

ydydeny2.jpg

yvepy4u3.jpg

azaje9eh.jpg

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *'89 BATMOBILE REPLACEMENT ARRIVES / NEW VIDEO CLI

Congrats on the mint batmobile. Remember to video tape the destruction of the old!! Oh and nice choice in the new piece.

:borg "Resistance is Futile"

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *'89 BATMOBILE REPLACEMENT ARRIVES / NEW VIDEO...

Well, thanks to Sarvesh, I've now preordered this beauty! The 1/3 scale Bruce Lee 40th Anniversary Statue from Blitzway! It's always nice to have the opportunity to own a single piece of a certain character that just owns it! This is it in my opinion! I'd go as far as saying that it even blows the £1K Bruce Lee Cinemaquette out of the water! Can't wait!

a4ana7eb.jpg

ydydeny2.jpg

yvepy4u3.jpg

azaje9eh.jpg

:lol:lol oh Sarvesh he's an Evil one with his Beady Eyes and Shifty Ways, watch'em, mark my words :lol:lol:lol

He's is also known to have the Weirding Way, he speaks and you do what he wants, lots of girls have told of these Tales :lecture

All Joking aside and Sarvesh my Friend doesn't feel too betrayed, Excellent Pre-Order my other Friend Roberto

Congrats on the 89 Batmobile my man. Glad you received a good one. Can't wait to see what you have in store with the upcoming display. Still try to get up the courage to order this pieces. Its so expensive but so awesome as well.

Also I was wondering what materials you use to make the displays like the one for the Batman that you said you just sold. It looks awesome.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *AT LAST! COMIC THOR PF EXCLUSIVE IS MINE!! PICS U

Congrats on the mint batmobile. Remember to video tape the destruction of the old!! Oh and nice choice in the new piece.

Thanks Jeff, feel so much better about having a fresh Batmobile and more importantly, one which is sans marks or scratches...:hi5:

oh Sarvesh he's an Evil one with his Beady Eyes and Shifty Ways, watch'em, mark my words

He's is also known to have the Weirding Way, he speaks and you do what he wants, lots of girls have told of these Tales

All Joking aside and Sarvesh my Friend doesn't feel too betrayed, Excellent Pre-Order my other Friend Roberto

Thanks Col :hi5: Sarvesh is indeed a dark wizard....some call him Sarvesh the White! I just call him boobie lover! :)

Congrats on the 89 Batmobile my man. Glad you received a good one. Can't wait to see what you have in store with the upcoming display. Still try to get up the courage to order this pieces. Its so expensive but so awesome as well.

Also I was wondering what materials you use to make the displays like the one for the Batman that you said you just sold. It looks awesome.

Thanks so much Arctic :hi5: your gonna love my base mate! I know i've hyped it but from what i've seen from the prototype its gonna look so professional and perfectly compliment the Batmobile - which is what it deserves in my opinion! There was no way i was gonna just leave this on a shelf! For what its worth pal, the feedback that the Batmobile has been recieving of late has been a positive one. I recieved my replacement from the second batch released by Hot Toys - they are now shipping the Batmobile with a protective layer of paper foam (as shown in my pics a few pages back) and this seems to have irradicated the earlier problems of marks and scratches. So feel confident that if you did order one then it would more than likely be fine...but dont hold me to that! :lol:lol

In regards to the Batman Batcave diorama, i sold that last week for over $200! :horror I was shocked as it was only made from Styrofoam!!! If you need any further info then just send me a PM dude :hi5:

THOR! THOR! THOR! !

ITS COMING! ITS COMING! :lol

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *AT LAST! COMIC THOR PF EXCLUSIVE IS MINE!! PICS U

Okay, so as promised to those who already know....here are my pictures of the Comic Thor PF Exclusive that i picked up last night from a fellow collector. This is now the 3rd Thor PF i have picked up in the last 12 months and at last i have the one that i wanted!

Out of all the holy grail pieces, including the Hulk PF, Captain America PF, Doom PF, etc...the Thor PF is one of the most beautiful sculpts i have seen to date. It still amazes me each time i have the pleasure of removing it from the box! This Exclusive has also surprised me...i have heard many reports from fellow collectors who have praised the Exclusive headsculpt but i was never really that much of a fan of the bearded look. Its amazing how when you recieve something in hand that you completely change your opinion! The Exclusive headsculpt is just superb! Its without doubt my favourite of the 2 sculpts and adds a completely different look to the statue in my opinion.

So another grail down and still a few more that i will patiently wait for :panic::panic: until then i will leave you with some pics of one of my favourite statues of all time!!!

The beautiful exclusive Headsculpt

tuzezere.jpg

sezubumy.jpg

The regular set up

y5y4ereh.jpg

The exclusive set up

py3yzy6u.jpg

A close up

enehype2.jpg

And the golden ticket!!!

ry9ypezy.jpg

Congrats on another great pick-up Andy. It seems that you have most of the Sideshow 'grails' in your possession.

Like you said the EX-head gives the statue a totally different outlook:clap

Great Great Score and Pic's on Thor EX Roberto my Friend, WOW! Excellent Post

congrats Roberto.B on terminator,awesome batmovil,iron man mq GREAT repainted job and thor pf,

awesome rate :duff

thor pf was my first pf ,i get on 2008,was my first 1/4 ,wordless when i open it,really amazing piece,

020-2.jpg

I pray that in the not very close future (because my pocket is bleeding now) for SS pull out a Thor pf modern comic version

age+of+thunder+triptich.jpg

Congrats for Thor my friend ;)

Is it weekend yet? Arghhhhhh

tuzezere.jpg

sezubumy.jpg

py3yzy6u.jpg

enehype2.jpg

Congrats on getting that, such a nice work of art! ;)

Thanks Darkavatar, he really is one of the best sculpted pieces ever made by Sideshow!

Congrats on another great pick-up Andy. It seems that you have most of the Sideshow 'grails' in your possession.

Like you said the EX-head gives the statue a totally different outlook:clap

Thanks so much Chris! Almost all the grails :yess: Still some more needed, one of them you have! Let me know ehen you ready to sell your Predator!! ha!

Amazing statue

Gotta be honest and say the Ex portrait doesn't look very impressive...
Probably one of those that look better in person.
Huge congrats mate. I know you've been after one of these for a while.

You know what Col, i thought exactly the same thing when i fist purchased the regular Thor and i can honestly say that i completely changed my opinion when i saw it in the flesh. Hands down the EX wins all day long!

Great Great Score and Pic's on Thor EX Roberto my Friend, WOW! Excellent Post

Thanks my good friend!

Congrats for Thor my friend ;)

Thanks Darth

Is it weekend yet? Arghhhhhh

Ha! Ha! just waiting for my good friend to send me pictures of the final design Jeff! Will post pics as soon as i have them. Tomorrow i go to pick it up! So excited!!! :panic:

congrats Roberto.B on terminator,awesome batmovil,iron man mq GREAT repainted job and thor pf,

awesome rate :duff

thor pf was my first pf ,i get on 2008,was my first 1/4 ,wordless when i open it,really amazing piece,

I pray that in the not very close future (because my pocket is bleeding now) for SS pull out a Thor pf modern comic version
QUOTE]

Thanks my good friend! :1-1: appreciate all your kind comments :) couldnt agree more regarding the Thor PF, such a magnificent piece! :hi5:

"Are we there yet" lol

Back