Robertobagg10collection Thread 'NEW UPDATE' CUSTOM CHROMED IRON MAN SS COMIQUETTE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SSC COMIC THOR PF REGULAR HEADSCULPT REPAIR*

Great work, looks flawless. Maybe folks should start sending you stuff to be fixed up.

Chris

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SSC COMIC THOR PF REGULAR HEADSCULPT REPAIR*

More great repair skills on display! :clap Bet you'll get lodes of 'can you repair this for me PMs now' :lol

Great work!

Another good job for thor my friend

Thanks Darth for the kind words :hi5:

It looks fine now just like it never happened. Your gonna use the head for yourself?

Thanks Nick :wink1: actually not sure what to do with the headsculpt. Thor is one of my favourite PF's and I have both the regular and the EX versions in my collection. The regular version shouldn't come into play as that head is permanently stuck on whereas the EX version (which i'll probably end up keeping) has the optional heads so I may just keep the repaired head as a duplicate for whatever reason or if I hear of someone needing a replacement head then of course i'd be more than happy to send them my one :hi5:

Looking great any interesting plans for the head ?
Thor pf is still one of my favs

Thanks Ant, yea...as mentioned in the above reply to Nick, i'll probably hang onto it as a duplicate just incase I have an accident with mine or if someone else needs a replacement head on the forums then i'd be happy to help out :wink1:

You are getting very good at repairing!
Great work, once again!

Thanks Opt, really appreciate your feedback buddy...means a lot :1-1:

Dude i swear your messing with us and actually do this on the side. Repair on thor looks great. Nice work Andy. Just brilliant

:lol:lol this reply had me in stitches when I read it! Nice one! I wish I did this kind of thing on the side...i'd be able to afford a collection likes yours!!! :yess::rotfl

Thanks once again James...your a great pal :1-1:

nice work again andy:clap.wish I had those skills.would'nt mind trying to reculpt some bigger hair on the 1/4 WOTD grouchy sculpt.keep it up mate..oh yeah your gonna need a BIGGER house:wink1:for all those cases you've got.

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *CUSTOM IRON MAN MKII 1:2 MAQUETTE - EARLY PICS AR

Okay guys, thanks for being so patient...I present to you my joint favourite collectible in my collection...the MKII LSF :yess:

hedyse3a.jpg

9uba7use.jpg

ehune5ev.jpg

pymu6y9e.jpg

That's all I have for now, will take more pics once he's set up next to my MKII 1:1 bust plus I'm gonna get this dude his own Hall of Armour display case to go with my MKIII LSF as well.....
Sorry i just saw this so i'm late Bro that's the sickest suit of armor I seen in awhile damn that's sweet !!!Talk about wow factor!!!

Excellent job at fixing the wing on the helmet. He can fly now :D

really cool man!. i need 10% of that talent. as always good job

I need 10% of your house so I can display my bloody collectibles! :lol:lol still searching for a bigger family home and instead i'm living with cardboard boxes surrounding every corner :slap

Great work, looks flawless. Maybe folks should start sending you stuff to be fixed up.

Chris

Thanks for that Chris :hi5:

More great repair skills on display! :clap Bet you'll get lodes of 'can you repair this for me PMs now' :lol

Great work!

:lol:lol a few! Thanks Jay, much appreciated pal :hi5:

Nice repainted and resculpt job,congrats

nice work again andy.wish I had those skills.would'nt mind trying to reculpt some bigger hair on the 1/4 WOTD grouchy sculpt.keep it up mate..oh yeah your gonna need a BIGGER house for all those cases you've got.

Thanks Chris :hi5: yes, picked up 3 more cases yesterday :horror oh well, at least I'll be prepared come the big move! :lol

Sorry i just saw this so i'm late. Bro that's the sickest suit of armor I seen in awhile damn that's sweet !!!Talk about wow factor!!!

Thanks so much Charles...I am honoured by your comments buddy. You are one of the king of kings of LSF's in the world of collectors :bow and your incredible collection of half scales was one that always had me in amazement :thud: your MKII is pretty superb too not to mention your MKI LSF :horror:thud: shouldn't be too long before I get mine :panic:

Excellent job at fixing the wing on the helmet. He can fly now

Thanks Serg, I think him flying is what created the damage helmet in the first place :lol

Nice repainted and resculpt job,congrats

Thanks bro :hi5:

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SSC COMIC THOR PF HEADSCULPT REPAIR*

Just a quick update on a small repair i'm working on. I purchased a comic Thor PF headsculpt in damaged condition over on the SF for around $30 and decided to attempt to repair the damage...As you can see from the pics, the break in the helmet was apparently a common one when this PF first shipped out.

sa8e3uzy.jpg

etahages.jpg

So as you can see, i'm attempting to resculpt/reshape with putty, the broken area. Still have to smooth the area and then repaint and apply laquer to it but you get the idea. Nothing major in terms of scale but thought i'd share it with you all :wave

nubyvyma.jpg

gy7e9a5e.jpg

Fantastic work again Rob on the repair :clap looks great! As so many have said you've certainly discovered a hidden talent :exactly:

Looking forward to more great updates :banana

That Mark II is amazing :rock

Thanks Eric :hi5: yea it's truly awesome pal and one of my favourite LSFs :exactly:

Fantastic work again Rob on the repair looks great! As so many have said you've certainly discovered a hidden talent :exactly:

Looking forward to more great updates :banana

Thanks so much Tone :hi5: appreciate the kind words. Think it's time to update soon. Finally received confirmation that my MKI LSF is complete and have the final pics!! :horror let me tell you it's awesome!! Still can't believe I'm gonna be getting the MKI armour in half scale :panic: I've been after the 1/4 maquette exclusive for ages and now this! :horror not only does it have the light up arc reactor but also the helmet lifts open to reveal Tony Starks face!! :thud:

Reveal pics coming soon!!

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread

when i saw IRON MAN MKVII LSF, i just thought.. about you. instead of me buying it. hahaha

Re: RobertoBagg10's Display Thread *SSC COMIC THOR PF HEADSCULPT REPAIR*

Just a quick update on a small repair i'm working on. I purchased a comic Thor PF headsculpt in damaged condition over on the SF for around $30 and decided to attempt to repair the damage...As you can see from the pics, the break in the helmet was apparently a common one when this PF first shipped out.

sa8e3uzy.jpg

etahages.jpg

So as you can see, i'm attempting to resculpt/reshape with putty, the broken area. Still have to smooth the area and then repaint and apply laquer to it but you get the idea. Nothing major in terms of scale but thought i'd share it with you all :wave

nubyvyma.jpg

gy7e9a5e.jpg

Sorry for the late answer mate, perfect job here as usual !!!!! Awesome Bro

when i saw IRON MAN MKVII LSF, i just thought.. about you. instead of me buying it. hahaha

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl you guys are funny! :clap

Thor looks good as new, nice job.

Thanks bro :hi5: really appreciate the feedback

Sorry for the late answer mate, perfect job here as usual !!!!! Awesome Bro

Hey Carmelo, no worries my friend. Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words :1-1:

we don't celebrate Christmas here in china!, hahaha gg dude.!

Back