Robert De Niro- Taxi Driver (New Pics pg.1 & 8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Robert De Niro- Taxi Driver

That is just phenomenal work all around...can't wait to see what you do for The Dude, Scott :hi5:

That is just phenomenal work all around...can't wait to see what you do for The Dude, Scott :hi5:

Thanks man!
We'll see what happens with El Duderino. I was pretty pumped for it but since Rainman has said he'll be doing him I'm not sure what's gonna happen:dunno.

Thanks man!
We'll see what happens with El Duderino. I was pretty pumped for it but since Rainman has said he'll be doing him I'm not sure what's gonna happen:dunno.

Don't lose the enthusiasm! To be honest, I was looking forward to seeing what the two of you came up with. You guys have very different, but equally impressive styles. Besides, I'm pretty sure there is enough demand to sell out both of your releases :exactly:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

DeNiro looks great Scott!
Awesome job on both versions!

Thanks Guys! Really appreciated!

Don't lose the enthusiasm! To be honest, I was looking forward to seeing what the two of you came up with. You guys have very different, but equally impressive styles. Besides, I'm pretty sure there is enough demand to sell out both of your releases :exactly:

Still interested, just hesitant. We'll see:wink1:.
PM sent Marf-

I will say that something was bothering me a little before, I think it was the chin, BUT after seeing that new pic with the "over-the-edge" Travis, now I've gotta say that you've done it again Scott, Bravo.

Mohawk version painted-

tdmh1p.jpg

tdmh2.jpg

tdmhs.jpg

tdpr.jpg

Cheers- S.

Absolutely top knotch stuff!

Thank you for the kind comments!

Shipping out unpainted sculpts today.:wave

Also, I'm working on a special item to be included with the first 10 Painted Longhair heads. More on that later...

Cheers-S.

I'm still thinking I may pick up the long hair one to finish my bash, I'm intrigued by this secret item, can't wait to see what it is.

Back