Robert De Niro- Taxi Driver (New Pics pg.1 & 8)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S.Pettersenart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all- I was really bummed to have missed out on Kai Studio's awesome sculpt of Travis Bickle (God's Lonely Man w/the long hair) and after getting most of his outfit together, like some of you guys who were on the list, I decided I might as well take a crack at em.

This is obviously still in it's early stages and is a very rough WIP without his hair. I'm more of a fan of his look with the long hair but I figured I might as well do both a mohawk version and a long hair version while I'm at it. If anyone's interested I'll be making them available when finished. I can also offer a few painted ones as well but I haven't decided how many yet. Let me know if you're interested.
Cheers-S.

New WIP added: 1.1.11
Longhair Version-
nyc1a.jpg

nyc6a.jpg

nyc2a.jpg

Limited Bonus Items w/ first 10 longhair Painted sculpts: SEE PG. 11

Mohawk Version-
tdmh1p.jpg

tdmh2.jpg

tdmhs.jpg

tdpr.jpg

tdmh1.jpg

tbdeniro1.jpg

tdlh34.jpg

Udpate 1.09.11 Ordering Info available here: https://www.spettersenart.blogspot.com
If you place an order be sure to include your screen name.

Thanks -S.

Interest list:
1. Teddy Daniels- Both versions (painted)
2. El Calvo- one ? (painted)
3. JeffTVR- Both versions (painted) + Bonus- Shipped
4. Turdfurguson- Mohawk (painted) Shipped
5. Moe- Longhair (painted) Shipped
6. Mystolle- Longhair (painted)
7. Orizwerk- ?
8. Reinhardt- Mohawk
9. eggtoys- Longhair Shipped
10. Toylion- Longhair (painted)
11. Sladesuperagent- Longhair
12. Itchybitz- Longhair
13. elvis1976- both versionsShipped
14. Leo Morgan- Longhair Shipped
15. Full Art Alchemist- Longhair
16. Ronlim- Longhair (painted) + Bonus Shipped
17. Gruff Old Bear- Longhair Shipped
18. MenloJames- Both Unpainted- Shipped
19. 2000man- Both versions (Painted) + Bonus- Shipped
20. Mr. fusion- Longhair Shipped

Last edited:
Re: Robert De Niro- Taxi Driver

Nice start Scott

You know i am totally interested in painted versions :yess:

I also would love the hair version rather then the Mohawk...That looks really good velvet

Hey guys- I've got these sculpts a bit further along now (see first post^^^) I've been working on these late at night after hours. I guess I'm trying to get the bags under my eyes up to par with T. Bickle's; so far so good:lol. I'm still working on the hair, etc. They're almost done though. If you're interested in a painted sculpt let me know which version Mohawk or Hair, both etc; I'll make a list. I'll also be offering unpainted sculpts when done. I should have prices and more info when I get these guys finished and can look at my schedule more clearly.:wink1:
Thanks- S.

Hey all- I was really bummed to have missed out on Kai Studio's awesome sculpt of Travis Bickle (God's Lonely Man w/the long hair) and after getting most of his outfit together, like some of you guys who were on the list, I decided I might as well take a crack at em.

This is obviously still in it's early stages and is a very rough WIP without his hair. I'm more of a fan of his look with the long hair but I figured I might as well do both a mohawk version and a long hair version while I'm at it. If anyone's interested I'll be making them available when finished. I can also offer a few painted ones as well but I haven't decided how many yet. Let me know if you're interested.
Cheers-S.

New WIP added: 11.19
tdwip2a.jpg

tdwip1a.jpg

tdwipc1.jpg

Excellent Scott

So far they are both looking awesome!

I am definately interested in both painted :yess:

with all respect for your hard work, and i can see that you are talented, as i would never ever get such a head sculpted :D, but i have to say that i just can't see deniro in there. i'm sorry.

i can see where you've tried to capture him. there are some familiar lines to him, but overall it looks like another person, but not deniro.

again, i don't want to bash you somehow and i respect your skills and they are definitely there and you got some serious talent! so please don't get me wrong with my critic. :1-1:

beautiful sculpt:horror
put me down for hair version:wave

I am pretty sure that with a bit more tweaking and TLC from Scott this will look on the money when painted

Hey guys- I've got these sculpts a bit further along now (see first post^^^) I've been working on these late at night after hours. I guess I'm trying to get the bags under my eyes up to par with T. Bickle's; so far so good:lol. I'm still working on the hair, etc. They're almost done though. If you're interested in a painted sculpt let me know which version Mohawk or Hair, both etc; I'll make a list. I'll also be offering unpainted sculpts when done. I should have prices and more info when I get these guys finished and can look at my schedule more clearly.:wink1:
Thanks- S.

I'm interested in a painted long hair one Scott.

Both look great, but I think what's throwing the likeness off is the lower jaw, it's just too big.

A bit in go eyes too... Bobbys is a tough likeness to capture it's a very good start though... Keep at it Scott have no doubt you'll master it :D

Looking good...Some minor touch ups and he will be fine...Put me in for a sculpt...Any info on the clothes let me know especially the jacket.

Back