robbiethepainter's "August 11th Rad BMX bike..." stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: robbiethepainter's 7-16 "Bowling Pins & Nightcrawler"

Here are the finished glasses in the last pic. Added the nose pads which I've never done before. Tricky.
I think I have the process down now so I can move forward in the Nightcrawler sunglasses.
RKAc56z.jpg

IxmWPdi.jpg

0P8u96C.jpg

I want this Robbie! For Falling Down figure!

Re: robbiethepainter's 7-23 "Nightcrawler glasses"

Seeings that this is my thread, I thought I would share a change in how I do customs here. The future for my custom work will be going in a different direction. In the past I tried to offer everything I made without deposit and with a run that represented the wants of the collecting community. I will be stopping that practice. Instead I will be making the series the length that I want based on what I think the demand is for a particular run. I will keep the no deposit practice but the size of runs will be dramatically affected by this change. I know that means that some will become harder to get but I feel at this time that its the best for me. Thanks to those that have been supporting my work all these years. You have given me the chance to fulfill a dream that I have honestly had since I was a kid.

Thanks!

Re: robbiethepainter's "Changes to my work."

I can not 100% relate to that step. You said you don't like it when people sell things on the 2nd market for high prices. This step will increase the prices.
You are also trying to optimize your production ways that you don't need to spent to much time on producing several goods. The smalle the run is that you produce the less is the value for "optimizing your working-processes".
What influence will that have on your prices in general?
Anway I will try support you, however you decide to handle your business ;)

Do whatever makes you most comfortable, Robbie! It's always a treat seeing what you come up with next.

Sounds good Robbie, as long as you're making these great items, I'm in!

Fan of your work since day 1!! Do what makes u happy and keeps the creative fire flowing! Looking forward to the new stuff.

Always a supporter of your endeavors Robbie; you are the artist, you run the ship. Can't wait to see what's next...

So, what is up next? No Country money bag? Please!

Finishing up everything outstanding. Classes start monday so priorities shift away from here.

Doesn't mean I'm not working on stuff, just that I have a job that requires my attention. The money case has two areas that I haven't solved in my head yet.

Hehe I liked your free time. So much progress photos within the last 2 month ;)

Back