robbiethepainter's "August 11th Rad BMX bike..." stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: robbiethepainter's "March 13th Some accesories..." stuff

Jesus what an update. Everything looks top notch man.

i will keep on saying this until i quit this crazy hobby.....Robbie is the reason i am into some of these projects just based on his skills and what he brings to the table.....ONLY!!!!

i will keep on saying this until i quit this crazy hobby.....Robbie is the reason i am into some of these projects just based on his skills and what he brings to the table.....ONLY!!!!

Absolutely agree!

Amazing stuff! How are the lenses made for the watches? The print on the watch rings on top is that some sort of printed water decal? Those are what stopped me in my tracks when making the Skyfall watch. Top notch!

Amazing stuff! How are the lenses made for the watches? The print on the watch rings on top is that some sort of printed water decal? Those are what stopped me in my tracks when making the Skyfall watch. Top notch!

Sorry dude. I would like to share but there are some tricks that I need to keep to myself. I've been developing them for four years.

Jv9K6Jo.jpg

De9hTCK.jpg

SHUogur.jpg

gnDqWfu.jpg

cwDdbin.jpg

AOQW4IH.jpg

N4ihgzl.jpg

HmZpLBU.jpg

SWVJUHf.jpg

EBlI6nT.jpg

yLovtHy.jpg

Last edited:

Love those shoes and the paint set. Wow!

Robbie, amazing work on all the accessories for this run (Fear and Loathing). Thank you man. I hope you don't mind me posting pics here.

Fear1.jpg
Fear4.jpg
Fear3.jpg

Re: robbiethepainter's "August 5th Some accessories..." stuff

And my favorite thread is updated:clap

this BMX is gonna be insane!!! oh i wish, i could have one ! Outstanding!!!:clap:rock ... as so many other of your items, Robbie! keep it up!

Back