rismo repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks so much everyone for the encouragement!! :chew

Medicom Han should definitely hit your "to do" list!

hey, and I have that one! been saving him to bash together with parts from the sideshow han on a bigger body. I think the triad evo looks like it will be a good fit, but we'll see :)

I think your paints are great also. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thanks, guys!!

I tried to get some better photos of Jack.

_MG_2637.jpg

_MG_2638.jpg

Somebody on another thread asked about size comparison, so I grabbed some other heads and snapped photos...

_MG_2617.jpg

The two Jacks :rotfl

_MG_2626.jpg

_MG_2631.jpg

_MG_2635.jpg

Andy's Locke sculpt is a wee bit bigger. Hopefully his Jack sculpt can top Medi's!

And here's a shot of Jack on a puny Medicom RAH body...

_MG_2667.jpg

I ordered a buffer replacement body for him and it got here yesterday but one of the ankle pegs snapped right out of the package. Have to wait for a replacement now. Boo hoo :(

_MG_2616.jpg

Thanks for looking!
JJ

Yowza. Gotta agree with some of the others, the before and after Jack look like two entirely different pieces. Completely crazy how much life you brought into that piece. How much texture does the original piece have molded into it versus what is painted on?

I'm hoping to find someone to do a repaint of the HT Resident Evil 4 Leon Kennedy head. Get rid of his "bug eyed" look and blank 1000 yard stare and make his flesh and hair look a little bit more textured/realistic so he'll look a little more in line with the pending Chris and Sheva from the RE5 line.

- TGM

hehe, thanks gang! clearing out some batman commissions. hope to get back to painting some new heads soon!

Yowza. Gotta agree with some of the others, the before and after Jack look like two entirely different pieces. Completely crazy how much life you brought into that piece. How much texture does the original piece have molded into it versus what is painted on?

thanks!! except for his hair Jack's skin surface is pretty smooth in the cast. he just has the cuts on his cheeks and ear that are sculpted in. everything else you see is from the repaint :)

I'm hoping to find someone to do a repaint of the HT Resident Evil 4 Leon Kennedy head. Get rid of his "bug eyed" look and blank 1000 yard stare and make his flesh and hair look a little bit more textured/realistic so he'll look a little more in line with the pending Chris and Sheva from the RE5 line.

I was just checking that guy out. he kinda has that smooth video game CG model look to him, eh?

thanks!! except for his hair Jack's skin surface is pretty smooth in the cast. he just has the cuts on his cheeks and ear that are sculpted in. everything else you see is from the repaint :)

Jeepers. That makes it even that much more impressive. :cool:

I was just checking that guy out. he kinda has that smooth video game CG model look to him, eh?

Yup. While the HT sculpt is nice, it is also super smooth. At least the CG model had a nice texture painted on it. If it sounds like something you'd be up for once you get your backlog cleared I'd be happy to shoot you a PM.

I'd love to see Leon tuned up like what you did for Jack.

- TGM

Back