RIP Crocodile Hunter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard the news late last night before going to bed. Very sad news indeed. My wife and I loved watching his shows and we also really enjoyed it when he had his little girl on there with him. She is so cute and knows an unbelievable amount of stuff for someone so young. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

RIP To the Greatest Hunter in the World. :drink

At least he died by doing what he loved.

... Did he get stung?

TOE said:
RIP To the Greatest Hunter in the World. :drink

At least he died by doing what he loved.

... Did he get stung?

Did he get stung :rolleyes: no it ate him.

It was only said 6 or so times. It stung him right in the chest. So the poison went right to the heart most likly.

Great Barrier Reef has alot of dangerious animals and anomalies there. I think deaths by jelly fish is at an all time high in AU.

RIP Croc Hunter.:monkey3

"He came over the top of a stingray and the stingray's barb went up and went into his chest and put a hole into his heart," Mr Stainton said."

the odds of that have to be insanely remote. this sucks. i'll really miss him:monkey2

As a closet Croc Hunter fan - I was also pretty shocked today to learn of this news. I feel mostly for his wife and family - and secondly for the amazing work he did to bring the world of wildlife research/documentary filmmaking into the the mainstream again. He was the Jacque Cousteau of a generation (even if he was silly doing it) and he'll be missed.

Lets hope his Zoo is able to still thrive after his passing.

RIP Croc Hunter

I loved his specials... but of all the Wiggles movies his was the weakeset...
3368.jpg

He had a very cute little girl... I'm sure they will be well provided for. It sucks for her to grow up without a father...

Yeah, my thoughts are with his family right now. May they find peace in how he lived his life.

My kids really like the Wiggles DVD with Steve in it.

Sad day indeed. I really feel for his wife and kids. It's a shame. :(

R.I.P. mate.

I was very sad to hear of Steve Irwin's passing,he seemed such a nice bloke and his passion for his job was obvious to anyone who watched even a small clip of him in action. My thoughts are with his family.

I heard about it on Iambored.com and immediately thought it was another hoax (acoording to the internet he dies about every 2 years).
When I found out it was true I was floored. Steve Irwin was one of my heroes, his love of animals was second to none and his ability to entertain while educating made him my favorite animal show host.
Goodbye Steve I'll miss you.

Yeah, I live about 20 minutes away from his Zoo...Been there a few times, unfortunately, never when Steve was doing the shows....

A true Australian, and a champion for the environment, that we all take for granted....

We needed more Steve Irwins' in the world....not less. :monkey2

You will be missed, but, never forgotten.

what freaks me out, and is kinda sad irony, is that it was a stringray that got him. A FREAKING stingray. Little kids can pet those at the aquarium. hell, I EVER PET THEM !!!! But I'll never do that again.

Back