RIP Bill Paxton

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As I lay here in a hospital bed myself I'm wondering why there is only 4 pages worth of condolences, this is freaking Paxton we're talking about here.

JC rememberence was absolutely classy.

A true icon of cinema he even made crappy AOS watchable.

Anyone else used to get him confused with Bill Pullman?

No......

Ut8Lqxl.gif

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Oh no! Not Bill Paxton. Before the game was over and he was turned into a brown blob by a made up woman he was one of ny favorites. With spiky hair or out for blood as a vampire Bill Paxton was one of my favorites. When he was running from a predator or married to multiple women he was one of my favorites. When he was stuck in space or bossing around Tom Cruise during an alien invasion he was one of my favorites. God bless you Bill Paxton and Rest In Peace.

I recalled Bill Paxton in movies before I could even read, he had such a identifiable voice. RIP.

So it was too late to include him in the official memorial segment at the oscars. At least he got a mention by Jennifer Aniston. Did they work together at any point?

It wasn't too late they had all day to add him. They mentioned Ken Adam the legendary Bond production designer but not Guy Hamilton who directed 4 Bond films. I mean the memoriam people have one job to do.

Nothing like dying on the same day of the oscars, blows any chance of being included in the reel.

He would've needed an entire reel just for himself really.

RIP Bill. Now I'm really kicking myself for NOT going to his table last year at comicpalooza. Had hoped to maybe catch him again this year if he made the convention rounds. Some many great characters he brought to life on the big screen. Truly a shame.

I mean this with the utmost respect for the actor and his great roles in the 80's and 90's and later, but I hope his tombstone reads,

"Game over, Man! Game over'

Perfect way for people to remember you: with a smile. Loved Weird Science as a teenager, and he was a big part of that. Can't get his Chet out of my brain

Back