Ringwraith on steed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phoenix62

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I have one.....peraphs the only one in Italy....
Today...what's its value on the market ?
I have the original box too.....

Welcome to the Freaks show !

I have one
Congratulations !

.....peraphs the only one in Italy....
Congratulazioni !

Unfortunately, if you're talking about the Weta piece, this statue is plagued with production issues (even worse than the infamous Theoden one).:(
The whole statue is painted only with black/dark grey, horse eyes are not red, there's always too much mud effect. Therefore collectors had to have it repainted in order to get a decent one.:monkey4
Most of the time, the rider head is missing.:horror
That and the fact that there are tons of recasts surfacing all the time made its value plummet under the $40 mark.:slap
Also, don't forget shipping cost will be way too high to be interesting for what is mainly a US collectors forum.:exactly:

On the other hand, I'm in France and will be happy to purchase it shipped for a whopping $60.:peace

Shoot me a pm if interested.

Welcome to the Freaks show !

Congratulations !

Congratulazioni !

Unfortunately, if you're talking about the Weta piece, this statue is plagued with production issues (even worse than the infamous Theoden one).:(
The whole statue is painted only with black/dark grey, horse eyes are not red, there's always too much mud effect. Therefore collectors had to have it repainted in order to get a decent one.:monkey4
That and the fact that there are tons of recasts surfacing all the time made its value plummet under the $40 mark.:slap
Also, don't forget shipping cost will be way too high to be interesting for what is mainly a US collectors forum.:exactly:

On the other hand, I'm in France and will be happy to purchase it shipped for a whopping $60.:peace

Coriolis, your are so bad. :lol

:duff
Bill

I have one.....peraphs the only one in Italy....

Here's a little helper:
https://www.toytracker.net/weta/index.html

:lol

Ringwraith and Steed

Mine is 2164/5000 in perfect condition with it s original huge box. I am asking myself what is its value on the LOTR community. Thanks in advance for replies Hi from my sunny Italy!

Last edited:
Re: Ringwraith and Steed

Damn u are right and sorry for this! ! ! ! My idiot mistake with my smartphone!

Damn u are right and sorry for this! ! ! ! My idiot mistake with my smartphone!

It was the phones fault! Skynet is plotting :lecture

It's a great piece to have and still classed as a grail so is holding it's price well. Unfortunately the fake recasts are a real problem so the original packaging with the edition number on is very important and listing your edition number on the owners thread helps keep a track of the genuine articles :)

It was the phones fault! Skynet is plotting :lecture

It's a great piece to have and still classed as a grail so is holding it's price well. Unfortunately the fake recasts are a real problem so the original packaging with the edition number on is very important and listing your edition number on the owners thread helps keep a track of the genuine articles :)

I already posted there the number under the wood stand.

Wood????

Fake!!! :lol

Ok , ok, not wood, ì confused with the crest. of my WitchKing sword?! From United Cuttery. C mon guys, i m 49 old and belive me i m not an idiot. . .few days ago 1statuewas sold near 1000 euro in Germany.

Ok , ok, not wood, ì confused with the crest. of my WitchKing sword?! From United Cuttery. C mon guys, i m 49 old and belive me i m not an idiot. . .few days ago 1statuewas sold near 1000 euro in Germany.

1000 euro for a 5000 ES ringwraith and steed? Was it your cousin who bought it.

Corilis when i return at home i will tell you something to thinking about . Cu later

I won the AP of this piece in the Sideshow Comic-con contest. It arrives Tuesday. I have intentions of selling it but have no clue on price. Regular editions seem to hit the 500 or so mark, although one BINed out at 250 with a few paint issues. I assume the AP will be clean.

I won the AP of this piece in the Sideshow Comic-con contest. It arrives Tuesday. I have intentions of selling it but have no clue on price. Regular editions seem to hit the 500 or so mark, although one BINed out at 250 with a few paint issues. I assume the AP will be clean.

This thread may have just gotten interesting. :lol

Back